Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) (57441 Views)

Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by bamasite2: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
I no go talk anything

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Joefat: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
So what do we need to know about this shit.. washing his hand? Is this a news admin...
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Joefat: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Leads by example Wtf
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by blesskewe(f): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
stevenosa:

All over the world, Presidents has their personal photographer that is attached to him or her to document every aspect of his life for record purposes. Take note of that.
I know that
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Realadey(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is this an achievement? Who doesn't wash his hands?
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Mynightmare: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wow,another achievement
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by kingsleybrave(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
PediakAuthor:
Omo... See that golden tap... grin
As in eh ..... Them no burn Corona well make e reach that kind place .......
But na only hand washing be the example when we won see....me dey hungry
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
PediakAuthor:
"Wash your hands" - Says Mr. President.

Here's the picture of the Nigerian President washing his hands. He is a leader by example. Wash your hands regularly to halt the proliferation of CoronaVirus.

Bashir Ahmad shared the photos and wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1245032399991422977
O8ts a symbolic gesture
Similar to how Pilate washed his hands to be rid of blame.
Baba too don wash hand for una matter y'all are on yer own
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Jobio1(f): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Taaa
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Qualities of a leader-. Leading by example.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
PediakAuthor:
Omo... See that golden tap... grin
spotted
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
This one they asked on live interview who is Muhammadu buhari and he start disgracing himself, telling them how he was head boy in primary school saying out of content.. In a sane world this clueless clown is not Worthy enough to be school gateman .... Abba Kyra poster boy gerrout of my face... Prime minister of Nigeria Abba Kyra is still giving directives even on sick bed
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by tomzyELNINO: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
The WORST President in the history of Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Qualities of a leader-. Leading by example.
u mean Abba leading by examples
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Owodiran1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Can't front page topics be filtered
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by sapientia(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
With golden tap
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Orjitex15(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
nice one papa but can water alone wash a hand clean? there are some stains that can never get washed in this life time ! innocent souls have gone in this our country Nigeria since 2015. may God help and Heal our Nation Amen!
You only remember 2015 to date.
What about Udi massacre?
Army invaded and kill thousands of people in Benue,
Boko Haram taken over the whole of North East as of 2009_2015.
Please if you don't know history then be quiet inorder not to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by pricklewane: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
So no soul have gone missing prior to 2015 ? I swear I wonder where seun get the multitude of fools that comment daily on NL this days.

Franzinni:
nice one papa but can water alone wash a hand clean? there are some stains that can never get washed in this life time ! innocent souls have gone in this our country Nigeria since 2015. may God help and Heal our Nation Amen!
EzzyCarter:
Mr president, no soap/bleach can wash the blood off your hands sad

Talk about an epitome of "cluelessness" grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by witworth(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
See actor, person wey no know wetin him dey do.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
My President
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Presidiot number 1
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Franzinni: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Orjitex15:

You only remember 2015 to date.
What about Udi massacre?
Army invaded and kill thousands of people in Benue,
Boko Haram taken over the whole of North East as of 2009_2015.
Please if you don't know history then be quiet inorder not to spew trash.

you are very right ... i am not comparing apples and oranges here i know what blood is on the hands of past leaders and i not blind sir, but it pays me to note that the blood spilt since 2015 till now could only be rivaled by the biafran war as far as nigeria is concerned. for you information i am in no way supporting one party over the other or one dispensation over the other i am simply saying... if you say you qualify for a job, you better be qualified to do that job!
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by dalongjnr: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Mr president, no soap/bleach can wash the blood off your hands sad

Talk about an epitome of "cluelessness" grin
Kai! Your mumuness have cross road. See Yourself. Take note of the liquid hand washing soap on the President's left. A-level attention seeking.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by luggy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Scam president, washing from CUBA
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Dmeji4444(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Radio president, he gives speeches but doesn't give room for Q&A.

That one na presido?
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Ekeseges(f): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
After that, what next
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by EzzyCarter: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
dalongjnr:

Kai! Your mumuness have cross road. See Yourself. Take note of the liquid hand washing soap on the President's left. A-level attention seeking.

And whose attention would that be? Yours?
I said what I said, deal with it or go choke on ur bile grin
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Franzinni: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:
So no soul have gone missing prior to 2015 ? I swear I wonder where seun get the multitude of fools that comment daily on NL this days.

your foolishness behooves me ... you shallowness on the other hand doesnt fall short an imbecilic individual, like i told the idiot before you that mentioned me, i am not comparing apples and oranges. i know how the leaders past have had blood on their hands but let us make no mistake about it, the amount of blood that has been shed since 2015 is astonishing and in my opinion totally avoidable! use the head on your neck not the one between your laps mister!
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by PediakAuthor: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
shogsman:

Your bashing is unneccesary, he's doing a lot more than you at the moment, so shut up and pass.

Thanks for the reply bro... Don't mind such people...
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by EzzyCarter: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:

I owe you no explanation. And you my friend should be elected the leader of the fools you just mentioned. I'm sure you'd win unopposed! grin
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by PediakAuthor: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
guru90:
Lead by example inside Toilet abi.... OP u de crazy wella!!!!!!

Lol. Do u expect him to be washing his hands in the sitting room Lol
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by bizhop01: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hand were dong sulk with human blood, no water can wash it clean.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by devbits: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) / Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.