Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) (57438 Views)

Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Meteng: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shellsploit:
Useless administration sad
Onuku okwuzu cheesy

"Corbid 1-9"
You forgot, "birus". grin
Shellsploit:
Useless administration sad
Onuku okwuzu cheesy

"Corbid 1-9"
You forgot, "birus".
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Qualities of a leader-. Leading by example.

Many Nigerians have been washing their hands for a while now without paparazzi, Buhari's media team reminded him today....
Now tell me who has been leading?

I love my country, I don't hate my president, just stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Havertz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Our presido
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Villain7: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
What's all this? well it's no news, it read, "picture "
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Exponental:
The example is far too late. Many people have failed the exams, you are now showing them example..... Who example help

The exams were mock so they should be calm the real exam is about to start
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is he in Asorock or Cuba? Am just asking.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Ussycool: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stay at home order wan kill me, man pikin go die with hunger be that o. Ah beg help ur poor neighbour. Remember givers never lack.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by nthony10: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oga is not in Nigeria ooooo
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by platido(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
After washing that your flirty hands...let your conscience blame you that...you have enough to eat and spare...those you impose curfew on or lockdown are still counting ceilings and much hunger in their tummy...don't do what an orphanage tears will look for you and your entire generations

Smh
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by blackboy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is PMB in Abuja still? The more pix I see gives me reason to doubt
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
VAQAXY:
Why would someone be washing hand and smiling? This our president sef cool
There is something wrong with this picture Nigerians have not seen. Check the image position on the mirror check the object. They seem not to agree mirror-wise.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by MOJ584(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
nice one papa but can water alone wash a hand clean? there are some stains that can never get washed in this life time ! innocent souls have gone in this our country Nigeria since 2015. may God help and Heal our Nation Amen!

Oga, you must be a Yoruba man! Always floating! Speaking from both sides of the mouth!!

Are you commending your slave master for washing hands apparently in a pics taken years ago or are you lashing him for innocent lives lost daily under his watch??

Oga, which one?? Please tell us!!!
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Yeenkah58(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
You are mad keep on washing your hand there when everyone is hungry at him foodstuffs is inflating daily. No support to the citizen from the senile president
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Rapmoney(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Epitome of failure!!!
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice one.. Nigeria sai buhari..
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Franzinni: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
MOJ584:

Oga, you must be a Yoruba man! Always floating! Speaking from both sides of the mouth!!

Are you commending your slave master for washing hands apparently in a pics taken years ago or are you lashing him for innocent lives lost daily under his watch??

Oga, which one?? Please tell us!!!
you must be a herbivour because the way you are bleeting from both side of your mouth you must have an iq of a fish!
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by joefelin2345: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

You are complete fool.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na this one be the lame example when him fit show Him no dey see his mates wetin dem dey run
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by BOBAN2710: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
PediakAuthor:
"Wash your hands" - Says Mr. President.

Here's the picture of the Nigerian President washing his hands. He is a leader by example. Wash your hands regularly to halt the proliferation of CoronaVirus.

Bashir Ahmad shared the photos and wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1245032399991422977

ACCORDING TO PEOPLE FROM A FRUSTRATED REGION THAT HATRED HAVE CONSUMED THERE FOREFATHERS LIKE A WILDFIRES SINCE POST CIVIL WAR SAID BABA WAS IN ISOLATION SOMEWHERE IN CUBA.
A WHOLE REGION WILL HARDLY SLEEP TONIGHT BECAUSE BABA HAS REFUSED TO DIE AS WISHED BY PEOPLE FROM THE YEAST.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Maliqcious: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Your stupidity knows no bound.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by henrymarz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
U dea house with cap....u no Dea remove am?
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by OsewaBoy: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by OsewaBoy: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

High blood pressure kills faster than HIV.

Read about the causes.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
What's all this cluelessness? Something normal people have been doing long before corona outbreak. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

By washing hand? Is he d first person to wash hand?
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by BigBizzy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
BMC and rubbish is like 5 and 6.

We've been washing our hand even when Buhari was busy touching cows.

His covid 1-9...not mine
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hin nor wash leg join inside the sink like those folks at the MMIA do cheesy

PediakAuthor:
"Wash your hands" - Says Mr. President.

Here's the picture of the Nigerian President washing his hands. He is a leader by example. Wash your hands regularly to halt the proliferation of CoronaVirus.

Bashir Ahmad shared the photos and wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1245032399991422977
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Lamak2000: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
wallex1983:
I suspect a photoshop.

Even a driver in the villa cannot use this type of wash hand basin
follow @bayomoboriowo on IG so can clear your doubt it's not Photoshop !!!
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Larryndelaw: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
This man is still putting on Sun Glasses inside the house. Nah wah. What have we done to deserve these?
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
nice one papa but can water alone wash a hand clean? there are some stains that can never get washed in this life time ! innocent souls have gone in this our country Nigeria since 2015. may God help and Heal our Nation Amen!
And no soul was lost from 1999 to 2015?
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Franzinni: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
budusky05:

And no soul was lost from 1999 to 2015?
Like I told the two people before you..I am not comparing apples and oranges ... I do not support any past leaders and their actions I am only saying this particular government has been lackadaisical with the actions needed to prevent unnecessary loss of life and property which was one of the pillar promises that brought them into power in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.