Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged (48370 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by babakb: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
ayinde2020:
may Allah heal the world

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Chicastle: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
So nobody saw the ekoti? grin

By the way, I feel glad the number of cases confirmed today went down, I was really worried when it started jumping to 11, 19, 14, 20 I am glad it came down

In sequence order You mean?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by MelesZanawi: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Enugu has only 1 and that's because they are Wawa people.
Ndigbo bu Umuchineke. Igbos are the first born of God. Coronavirus cannot near us.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Chicastle:

Where is your picture ada ogwashi uku
shocked I should show you my picture?

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

What's the name mentioning all about? Are you planning to vie for your local government counsellorship?
cheesy Governorship in 2023 grin

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by africanusvu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Fake news......there are thousands of undetected cases roaming around Lagos
,yes.including you
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Motor don jam am grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Hezmatosky: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Lagos and abuja cry

Ogwashi oshi ewu
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by frainc(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Azungwu any problem with that sir?

no problem at all I only wanna know, my mum is from Ogbenti Obi nice to meet you
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Hezmatosky: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ololanla:
Buhari and his clueless teams did not act on time.
There are more than one thousand cases in Nigeria already.
1000 in ur family
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigerians should try and stay at home.This matter don spread pass the way we think.Even tho we are all struggling to survive.
It's better than falling sick and going to the hospital with doctors and nurses running away from u.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
frainc:

no problem at all
I only wanna know, my mum is from Ogbenti Obi
nice to meet you
welcome
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Tonylyte(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
senatordave1:
May it never get to cross river.it seems fct is competing with lagos

U dey cross river like me too?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by ayusco85(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ololanla:
Buhari and his clueless teams did not act on time.
There are more than one thousand cases in Nigeria already.

Agents of doom

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by ISRAELITE19(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
All will be well by God's grace
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by ayusco85(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Fake news......there are thousands of undetected cases roaming around Lagos

Agent of doom spotted
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Bornfool(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lagos na Liverpool
Abuja na Manchester city
Oyo na liecester city

Make I dey watch the league gooo I no go come use fear kill myself. Make we just dey pray
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Osonddu: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Since Lagos has turned to WUHAN, we should not avoid them, they are still our brothers and sisters

Since Lagos has suddenly turned to WUHAN in Nigeria, we should not desert them, they are still our own

Since Lagos has turned to African WUHAN, all they need is to obey Federal Government rules and regulations by staying indoors

No one should come outside until President Buhari says so, because our President Buhari knows what is good for them

All Lagosians Should Obey The Last Order

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
chronique:
Congratulations to Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole. Like play like play, figures are climbing up steadily. That's the price we have to pay for not doing the right thing at once.
Stop blaming Nigerians. Blame yourself first. See, let's all stop being selfish. Put yourself in the position of the very wealthy ones who have children abroad, would you rather those children stay there and die? See, let's stop being the selfish masses and put ourselves in their position too. After all, is that not our aspiration? Being part of the creme de la creme? So, would we allow our children to die there simply because we want others NOT to die? We want those in position of authority to consider us yet do we consider them?
Moreover, What's your contribution towards the containment of the disease? Stay at home, nba? You'd rather wait for some law enforcement agents all in the name of you-can't-go-hungry?
You wouldn't hesitate to spike the prices of foodstuff cos this is an opportunity to shine.
You don't care what's happening to others so far Corona doesn't come near you.
And the same you would blame the government for not closing the border early. So the government should sacrifice their children, human lives, when you cannot sacrifice your stomach?
And before you start castigating me as one mouthpiece of any politician, let me kindly state that I'm just like you. Your sister.
And please don't quote me unless you wouldn't do the same if you are in the government's position.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by starstaz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ghana data stand @ 161 conf. case

31 persons have recovered.
31/03/2020.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Funaki: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
timesup234:
boring and overused talk. Trump who acted on time has 200,000 confirmed cases in America

Trump didn't act on time. He was calling it a flu at the beginning. But I get your point. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Authoreety: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Lagos and abuja cry

Do u reside in ogwash?

I dey "stay safe" for ogbeofu near St roses
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by promotervickky(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some people underestimate Nigeria. Until Nigeria go do am for their eye.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Perfecttouchade: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
They should give more infos on their symptoms, since not everyone could get tested..let the Ncdc give more details about the virus and a more description about how each person feels..stay safe everyone
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Felalucky8(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeria has only done 200+ corona virus test and now confirmed cases are 139. If you think what I'm thinking, Nigeria case Don reach thousands. God come heal your land. Our only hope is up in the sky
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Olubadan1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=paroh137 post=87969193]9 discharged now? Does it mean they're cured? Or they can just deal with it now?

What kind of question is this ? No , they have been released to infect others.

Get sense

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by ezewealth(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
China has cook the food the whole world is eating, if the whole world join hand cook food for china, will they finish it?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Confirmedzombie: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank God Rivers state is not there. God bless my able Gov Wike for been extremely proactive.

I'm worried why Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi is not in that list.

God will heal our land.

Insha Allah
Amin
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Poske95(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
We need info on how to.do,next level...
We towed the lockdown as the cheapest way to arrest c-19...'
A robust APC govt.should be proactive in seeing discharge cases increase.
World c-19 stats show discharge cases in some countries steadily increasing.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Authoreety:

Do u reside in ogwash?

I dey "stay safe" for ogbeofu near St roses
No I don't reside in ogwashi,I hope light has come this night? cheesy

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Bbbwings: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
philo04:
Kwara can never be there

My governor sabi...come out anyhow and receive beating
Eleribu somebody
Ani sagbakan
Are you sure
Come to gaakanbj at 7
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy Governorship in 2023 grin

Issorite. Good luck to you. But please, if you go there and misrepresent, I'll come all the way from SW( and me alone equals a thousand of us) and remind you of your campaign days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine / Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) / 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.