Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged (48580 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 01, 2020
ud4u:
God will surely deliver Nigeria
But they say God is in control.
So,God will deliver Nigeria from God,abi?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nairaboi(m): 2:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Damm!

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

No. Try to get his point. He is happy the thing is spreading in Lagos and not Cross River. Do not celebrate another person's misfortune.

Oh I forgot. You lack reasoning that is why you follow Buhari blindly

Is this not hilarious that a name like yours will accuse others of follow buhari blindly.... wonders

Who ass licks buhari in this country the most?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Hugokingz: 6:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Nigerians stop being foolish, coronavirus is not in nigeria, watch and see by next week everywhere will be settled....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Tovard:
If you believe this number at your own peril.

We have more than thousands in Nigeria with this virus
Are you treating or burying them?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by rummmy: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
senatordave1:
May it never get to cross river.it seems fct is competing with lagos
yes but only when you reverse The 82 to =28
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by rummmy: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2020
People should not worry.... Read Isaiah 26:20....the end is almost here.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Babatunde40(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Is this not hilarious that a name like yours will accuse others of follow buhari blindly.... wonders

Who ass licks buhari in this country the most?

Your aim is to drive discord among southerners. I am too educated to fall for your antics. You attack igbos and pitch them against Yorubas. You incite Yorubas against igbos. You are surprised that as a Yoruba, I am not drinking you cool aid. Your plan up north to continue to cause division among people in the south is already failing. I have many educated friends and we are loving each other over here irrespective of ethnicity. You see the southern division you enjoyed over the years is gradually coming to an end
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Babatunde40(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
senatordave1:

You mistake a humorous comment for celebration? Is this how serious you are.continue being unfortunate

I am happy you got the point. It's good you took correction
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

Your aim is to drive discord among southerners. I am too educated to fall for your antics. You attack igbos and pitch them against Yorubas. You incite Yorubas against igbos. You are surprised that as a Yoruba, I am not drinking you cool aid. Your plan up north to continue to cause division among people in the south is already failing. I have many educated friends and we are loving each other over here irrespective of ethnicity. You see the southern division you enjoyed over the years is gradually coming to an end

Well, the discord is working perfectly...as planned and wanted.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Babatunde40(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well, the discord is working perfectly...as planned and wanted.

It was. It's no longer that way. It will unfold before your very eyes. Don't judge from Nairaland. Get your foot on the ground and see
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by ronyman(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2020
shocked Discharged?? Meaning they are now healthy or they are sent away due to lack of space or care facilities
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

It was. It's no longer that way. It will unfold before your very eyes. Don't judge from Nairaland. Get your foot on the ground and see

Nothing on ground rather by pressing one or two buttons it will heighten the suspicion and disunity.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Babatunde40(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nothing on ground rather by pressing one or two buttons it will heighten the suspicion and disunity.

I see panic in your comment. You panic just started. More to come
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

No panic just reality.
Sorry you have lost.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

No panic just reality and can be easily manipulated.
Sorry you have lost.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by TomMary(f): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes in ucth but hopefully it will be negative.let ayade test positive.are you in cali
.. yes.. lmao.. may no one test positive
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Babatunde40(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No panic just reality.

Sorry you have lost.

I have lost nothing

I am at peace. But you, not so. You wake up everyday to sow seed of discord. How more miserable can one be? The heaviness in your heart is yours alone. When you see good news from the east, I can only imagine how bad you feel. When you here good news attached to an ibo man, I imagine how sorrowful you become.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by 69Ansour69: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isokay
Were is my weed? Time to drag some weed
And listen to some songs like

Heal the world by Michael Jackson

We are the world by USA for Africa

1-800-273-8255 by Logic, feat. Alessia Cara and Khalid

Patience by Nas and darmian Marley

Bruv! These poems you've listed above are meant for flows with coooouh Pelzi nd shill Bigi Apple, accompanied with Kracker (Beloxxi) bizkit

Got some reccs. for ya, Mahn!

Blissfully catch some goddehm cruze with these, Niggarrrr!

"Snoop Dog ft Wiz Khalifa" - Living young, wild and free

"Khalid" - Better

"Bazzi" - Paradise

Mahn! to kill the damn thing all, get some goddehm khu** flowin' all along

Besides, got more hitz ya. Buh, go catch some cruze with those ones fess.

Chop life, Mahn!!!

Come thank me later

Got some blissfully made khu** right there with ya?

Wouldn't mind draggin' some, Niggarrr....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Charly68: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Before the end of April ,everything will fizzle out in Jesus name
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by senatordave1(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2020
TomMary:
.. yes.. lmao.. may no one test positive
Yes and none was positive except in akwa ibom.which means its only a matter of time
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by senatordave1(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Babatunde40:

I am happy you got the point. It's good you took correction
Its good you took corrections also
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by knowhowk: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Charly68:
Before the end of April ,everything will fizzle out in Jesus name
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Men Suffer Erectile Dysfunction, Low Sex Drive As They Age – Experts / Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt / 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.