Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged (48371 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
ezewealth:
China has cook the food the whole world is eating, if the whole world join hand cook food for china, will they finish it?
You have too much brain. �. Don't let it kee u
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by enemyofprogress: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Official figures 139. The actual figures 139 × 5=695
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by zikter(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jobio1:
Why are they still adding benue? I thought the lady denied being positive �.
listen to yourself. Is it the woman that will declare whether she is negative or the authorities that carried out the scientific test? She is positive based on test results, period.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

Issorite. Good luck to you. But please, if you go there and misrepresent, I'll come all the way from SW( and me alone equals a thousand of us) and remind you of your campaign days
I won't make much promise, just come down to ogwashi and do your voters registration. cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by philo04(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bbbwings:

Are you sure
Come to gaakanbj at 7
am or PM.. if nah PM.. not whala people fit comot

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by makeherscream(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
I want to shock u guys . this virus is not in this country don't let anybody deceive u .
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by oneTIMEman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
St corona please intercede for us and for good, her feast day is May 14
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by eneyoduke(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Amotekun should come fight
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by brightalo1010: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ololanla:
Buhari and his clueless teams did not act on time.
There are more than one thousand cases in Nigeria already.
But smartest Trump reacted so quickly that's why there is no single case in the USA. Onye Ara

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by zedman1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jobio1:
There are several persons in Benue with that name announced by the governor, at first everyone with the name was coming out to clear the air because people had already started using photos of anyone bearing the name Susan Okpe to be the corona virus patient. The patient is now known.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Timtellect: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=senatordave1 post=87968681]May it never get to cross river.it seems fct is competing with lagos[/quoote]

My Gee.. I sight you
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by senatordave1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Timtellect post=87971528][/quote]
You still dey cali
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Timtellect: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
senatordave1:
May it never get to cross river.it seems fct is competing with lagos

DAE
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Timtellect: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
senatordave1:

You still dey cali

Nah Aks
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by zedman1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

Stop blaming Nigerians. Blame yourself first. See, let's all stop being selfish. Put yourself in the position of the very wealthy ones who have children abroad, would you rather those children stay there and die? See, let's stop being the selfish masses and put ourselves in their position too. After all, is that not our aspiration? Being part of the creme de la creme? So, would we allow our children to die there simply because we want others NOT to die? We want those in position of authority to consider us yet do we consider them?
Moreover, What's your contribution towards the containment of the disease? Stay at home, nba? You'd rather wait for some law enforcement agents all in the name of you-can't-go-hungry?
You wouldn't hesitate to spike the prices of foodstuff cos this is an opportunity to shine.
You don't care what's happening to others so far Corona doesn't come near you.
And the same you would blame the government for not closing the border early. So the government should sacrifice their children, human lives, when you cannot sacrifice your stomach?
And before you start castigating me as one mouthpiece of any politician, let me kindly state that I'm just like you. Your sister.
And please don't quote me unless you wouldn't do the same if you are in the government's position.
This is the sum of all I've been writing these past few days. I've seen a lot of sick comments from the so called righteous masses that I've come to a conclusion that we are equal, if not worse than our leaders. I'm glad we still have humans among us.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Gazzuzzlogistic(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Fake news......there are thousands of undetected cases roaming around Lagos

Are they dying? No! Will they get better without treatment Yes!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by senatordave1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Timtellect:

Nah Aks
Na to go village oh,it is safer

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by chronique(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

Stop blaming Nigerians. Blame yourself first. See, let's all stop being selfish. Put yourself in the position of the very wealthy ones who have children abroad, would you rather those children stay there and die? See, let's stop being the selfish masses and put ourselves in their position too. After all, is that not our aspiration? Being part of the creme de la creme? So, would we allow our children to die there simply because we want others NOT to die? We want those in position of authority to consider us yet do we consider them?
Moreover, What's your contribution towards the containment of the disease? Stay at home, nba? You'd rather wait for some law enforcement agents all in the name of you-can't-go-hungry?
You wouldn't hesitate to spike the prices of foodstuff cos this is an opportunity to shine.
You don't care what's happening to others so far Corona doesn't come near you.
And the same you would blame the government for not closing the border early. So the government should sacrifice their children, human lives, when you cannot sacrifice your stomach?
And before you start castigating me as one mouthpiece of any politician, let me kindly state that I'm just like you. Your sister.
And please don't quote me unless you wouldn't do the same if you are in the government's position.

How you manage to pull out so much crap from brain and confidently type it here, baffles me so much. You're talking about wealthy ones living outside the country and their children; do you have an idea how many siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, etc I have outside the country scattered across US, UK, Canada and France? Some of them even work in the health sector where they are exposed to the risk of contacting the virus so what exactly are you talking about? Nigeria has a very poor healthcare system and there's no one who doesn't know this so why should we allow those with the virus come in? Didn't we eventually shut the airports and prevented others who wanted to come in from coming in? Going by your analogy, we should never have closed the airport so others who don't want to die can be allowed to come in. You asked what is my contribution to the containment of the disease and if I was asked to stay at home, I'd refuse until law enforcement agents do what exactly? You think I belong in the same category with you abi? Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not part of the goats that would wait for soldiers to flog them before obeying laws. To be honest, you wrote a truck load of gibberish up there.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by omowumi9: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Emu4life:
Ameen

Amin
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg, the only person that Kaduna indigene know is the governor. Who be the other two people again?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Alexanderobi: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
I still remain Ada ogwashi
Eya !!! Since when?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by topmost1102(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
senatordave1:
May it never get to cross river.it seems fct is competing with lagos
How many people have been tested in Cross River state We should all be careful and stay home
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Eddygre8(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Every news is about corona. Too much Attention on corona. Nobody wants to hear the GOODNEWS(THE WORD) agn

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Lagos and abuja cry

and so?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Jobio1:
how
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Coronavirus1:
Every body get ready it might be your turn tomorrow don't say is not my portion Coronavirus is real.
You will get it first
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
He never disappoint I trust him cool

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2020
CORVID19:
Nigerians should try and stay at home.This matter don spread pass the way we think.Even tho we are all struggling to survive.
It's better than falling sick and going to the hospital with doctors and nurses running away from u.
Truth
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Bornfool:
Lagos na Liverpool
Abuja na Manchester city
Oyo na liecester city

Make I dey watch the league gooo I no go come use fear kill myself. Make we just dey pray

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged by Lightup20: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
So nobody saw the ekoti? grin

By the way, I feel glad the number of cases confirmed today went down, I was really worried when it started jumping to 11, 19, 14, 20 I am glad it came down

It's simply b'cos few people were tested today...I think that's the reason the new cases was low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar / Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.