Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He (1306 Views)

COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Chidera1099(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abba Kyari Not In Lagos

The Lagos State government, has disclosed that she does not know the location of Abba Kyari.

Recall that the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari was tested positive of coronavirus (COVID-19) last week and was reported to have been transported to Lagos state for treatment.

This piece of information was gotten from the Honorable Commissioner For Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi in a statement on Sunday.

“I’m not aware of the Chief of Staff’s itinerary, so I don’t know where he is, we chat on WhatsApp but I cannot tell where he is from our chat." He said.

Abayomi further said that the chief of staff, Abba Kyari has made a full recovery,

“We are exchanging information but I haven’t asked him for his location. He seems well and happy and we are exchanging information on strategic issues. It has been a long time we talked about his health, I presume he has made a full recovery.”

The Commissioner also said that most of COVID-19 victims at the isolation centers are currently experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of the illness and at such do not require ventilators any longer.

“Most of our patients are experiencing a very mild to moderate degree of illness; in fact, we don’t have anybody that requires ventilation at the moment which is a symptom of what we will describe as severe disease."

“If we are to put some percentages on the 66 cases, about 33 of them are showing mild symptoms, the remaining 33 are showing moderate disease symptoms just characterised by severe fever, feeling weak, some coughing, headaches and body pains. It is not extending to affect the organs such that we have lung or kidney failure.” Abayomi said.

Credit: https://talkmill.com.ng/2020/03/31/abba-kyari-location-in-lagos-is-currently-unknown-to-us-lagos-commissioner/
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by AgentNairaland(f): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kikikiki.. I Comment My Reserve
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by NwaNimo1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
It must be known.....
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by ojun50(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
In kirikiri isolation center
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by udoka55555: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
What a country

Hope he is not among the two...
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Mrshape: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Now it is obvious him and his relation are not in Nigeria
Or
He his among those counted in red
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Iyiataata92: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeria have 139 comfirmed cases, 9 discharged and 2 deaths. The first death was that of a former NNPC boss, the second is unnamed till today. And now, Abba Kyari is missing, his location unknown to even government.

I'm not wishing anybody dead, but are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by DanseMacabre(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is there a city in Cuba called Lagos?

Just asking for a concerned citizen.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Iyiataata92: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
ojun50:
In kirikiri isolation center
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by seunlayi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Make people free this man, he needs privacy at this time
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by blackboy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
There is also a Lagos in Europe and South America

So please confirm which Lagos first before you accuse him of lying
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by donbachi(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rumor has it,dat bubu Don replace am with ajimobi
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
I knew corona will kill Kyari, if not now, it will be later, he can't escape it.
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Lanretoye(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
I don’t understand this kind of unprofessionalism,just say he is one of the isolation centers in Lagos instead of I don’t know where he is in Lagos.
That statement might spark panic among lagosians if you say you don’t know his whereabouts.
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Denique(f): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2020
A supposed government official hiding his COVIK 1,9 BIRUS treatment location, when he's supposed to do that to:

-give hope to the average Nigerian that the virus is not a stigma- so that more people can go for testing when they start showing symptoms

-assure Nigerians that the virus is not a death sentence even at old age

-show that "his" administration is a transparent one EVEN though it's a FALLACY undecided

- because the PRIME MINISTER of their safe Haven and second country, UK, where they run to for medical help has made his status and treatment progress known to the whole World and NOT just her citizens

-Salvage the little image left of him (if there was ever an image) undecided

- enable we Nigerians know which state country to direct our "prayers" to for his speedy recovery cos the country is currently WITHOUT a president undecided

Like I always say; quote with sense. I'm not the cause of your zombiism undecided

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Denique(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
grin
This country is a joke grin
strikeback coman see our "Darling Daddy" COS grin
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by StrikeBack(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Denique:
grin
This country is a joke grin
strikeback coman see our "Darling Daddy" COF grin
Chief of staff my foot!
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Herdsmen: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2020
The Vice President has fully recovered, will soon relegate Osibanjo.

Yorubas wishing him dead are only pained .. kyari will soon be back in villa.

Haters go and hug corona....while hating
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari Location In Lagos Is Currently Unknown - Commissioner Of He by Aksnoopy: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country / Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa / Is The Black Man Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.