Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question (303 Views)

What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / A Question For Our Muslim Folks Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by farem: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Below is what Bishop Oyedepo donated for Covid-19 scourge. Many Christian leaders have given to this course.
I
Where are our Muslim friends and leaders. No one should tell me it is being done underground. There is no group that will donate anything that will not be made known for accountability.

Food Items
400 bags of rice
150 bags of beans
400 bags of garri,
500 gallons of vegetable oil,

Medical Equipment
20 cartons of latex hand gloves (10 boxes per carton),
10 cartons of disposable face masks (40 boxes per carton),
40 pieces of the infrared thermometer (gun-shaped type),
500 pieces of personal protective device (PPE) Hazmat suit,
2 boxes of the pulse oximeter (10 per box), and two cartons of blood pressure monitor (10 per carton).
Two Ambulances
Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by Franzinni: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
leave my brothers o... dangote donated 1 billion and he is muslim i guess ....
Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Silly thread...but their Muslim clerics or Catholic priests(which I haven't seen theirs too) are not the ones buying private Jets upandan na grin
Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by farem: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
leave my brothers o... dangote donated 1 billion and he is muslim i guess ....
So is Otedola and other Christians donated in the Nigeria. As far as we are concerned, Dangote, Otedola etc are individuals and don't represent any religious sect. Tell us what Nasfat, and what Ansarudeen, MURIC or their subsets have done.
Don't tell me they donated 3 cartons of milk or the likes (numerous unknown churches are doing this steadily and without noise)
Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by Franzinni: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
farem:

So is Otedola and other Christians donated in the Nigeria. As far as we are concerned, Dangote, Otedola etc are individuals and don't represent any religious sect. Tell us what Nasfat, and what Ansarudeen, MURIC or their subsets have done.
Don't tell me they donated 3 cartons of milk or the likes (numerous unknown churches are doing this steadily and without noise)
your churches need to donate more because they get donations more. but muslim need to donate prayers as they pray 5 times daily is that not good too?
Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by Aboki99(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Because muslim clerics do not collect tithe and first fruits, period.

1 Like

Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by abduljabbar4(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mention one Nigerian Imam that is half as rich as any of the top 50 richest pastors in Nigeria. Mention one Nigerian Imam that owns a private jet.

Unlike in your churches, our Imams only earn from their sweat, offers (highly voluntary and meagre) and CD sales (of their sermons).

They don't scare their followers with hell or accuse them of robbing Allah. Even the mandatory Zakat goes to those specified by Allah (the poor, needy, debtors, new converts, travellers etc) and not their bank accounts.

That aside, I agree that our Christian brothers are much more generous than the useless billionaires we have. Indimi Dangote, Atiku, etc are richer than most of the southern billionaires who were donating billions.

You can attack Muslim billionaires but keep imams out of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by farem: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
your churches need to donate more because they get donations more. but muslim need to donate prayers as they pray 5 times daily is that not good too?

Christians are ALWAYS willing to beam their services live.
Show us your activities in your mosques and you will cover your face in shame.
It reminds me of two groups supporting two clerics in a naming ceremony around igbogbo. They fought so hard over who would be in charge.
Who doesn't know the whole fight was on who will be in charge of the naming collection. Offerings that churches hand over to the baby uncounted!
Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by Franzinni: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
farem:

Christians are ALWAYS willing to beam their services live.
Show us your activities in your mosques and you will cover your face in shame.
It reminds me of two groups supporting two clerics in a naming ceremony around igbogbo. They fought so hard over who would be in charge.
Who doesn't know the whole fight was on who will be in charge of the naming collection. Offerings that churches hand over to the baby uncounted!

bros I no be Muslimi .. So how I wan take show you how we dey do for mosque now?
Re: Our Muslim Brethren Can Answer This Question by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yes this is the kind of competition religions should be doing. Competing to provide the most tangible benefits to society and the community of man. Not arguing and killing people over rubbish doctrines.

(1) (Reply)

Much Is Made In Theism Of The Notion Of Free Will / Awakening To Lawlessness?? / 5 Things Not To Expect From Church Leaders/Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.