Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. (1090 Views)

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? / Why Should We Pay Tithe If Christ Had Abolished The Law? / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Christmasdon(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2020
If i would be allowed to PRAY and ask God for one thing. It will be O' Lord, never make me to lose heaven on the last day and i prayed.
However, the question is who will the muslems go to when Christ finally comes to collect his people as he have promised. ?
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Anigreat: 11:21am On May 03, 2020
shocked

I'm a core christian, born into a Catholic family, but now I'm a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God.

We christians makes it look like Christianity is the only way to salvation . This is lies from the pit of hell.
Islam with their havoc in the world, I can't say they won't make heaven, we still have some good muslims

Be it Christian , Muslim, Budhist, hinduist, Jewish etc. we all will go to heaven, as far as your heart is pure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by jared007: 11:27am On May 03, 2020
The truth is many of them would turn to Christ after the rapture and God's judgement on Earth. The series of events that would be happening would make many of them believe in Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by espn(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2020
For your mind...you better face your religion...work on yourself and stop bothering about others...

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
That's between them and whom they serve, heh. Let's face our own
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Millenniumlady(f): 11:30am On May 03, 2020
The creator will judge everyone according to their faith
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Humanoid01(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

I'm a core christian, born into a Catholic family, but now I'm a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God.

We christians makes it look like Christianity is the only way to salvation . This is lies from the pit of hell.
Islam with their havoc in the world, I can't say they won't make heaven, we still have some good muslims

Be it Christian , Muslim, Budhist, hinduist, Jewish etc. we all will go to heaven, as far as your heart is pure.
You sure say na the RCCG wey I know you dey go so?
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by maxnedu11(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2020
Sensitive topics like this should be kept OFF social media, you dont want to start a holy war.
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Tolani0167(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2020
The white that brought Christianity are busy building �, visiting the moon, looking for cure for Covid 19. U re thinking of heaven instead to find solution to earth threatening problems. You are part of our problem in Africa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Anigreat:
shocked

[/s]

My bro where you are born and where you are has nothing to do with it!

There is Only one way to Heaven.. That is Salvation through JESUS CHRIST..

No Matter the goodness or good deeds you are. If you did not Accept JESUS CHRIST, its a Waste of Time!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by OtemAtum: 1:07pm On May 03, 2020
First of all, audio Jesus abi fictitious Jesus cannot come out of being fictitious to become real. So there can never be a real rapture, but you can have a fictitious rapture.
Secondly, if Muslims die, they have their own afterlives and it is not the Christian afterlife. So why do you bother? There are billions of afterlives after death, so anybody is free to move from one to another. Read the Book of Hister for details.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Anigreat: 1:11pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
[s][/s]

My bro where you are born and where you are has nothing to do with it!

There is Only one way to Heaven.. That is Salvation through JESUS CHRIST..

No Matter the goodness or good deeds you are. If you did not Accept JESUS CHRIST, its a Waste of Time!

Don't quote me again with this level of ignorant you displayed

If Jesus christ is the only way to salvation, then Religion is a big scam

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 03, 2020
Anigreat:

Okay Sir

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 03, 2020
Humanoid01:

You sure say na the RCCG wey I know you dey go so?
Na there!

Daddy GO is only interested in their tithes, he doesn't care whether they understand God's word or not!

Imagine a Christian saying someone who doesn't believe that Jesus is God's son will go to heaven!

Then what is the import of John 3:16?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by karo93: 4:59pm On May 03, 2020
jared007:
The truth is many of them would turn to Christ after the rapture and God's judgement on Earth. The series of events that would be happening would make many of them believe in Jesus.

You guys always forget that many more people have already died than the number that will experience the rapture and tribulations.

The percentage of persons that ever lived that will participate in the great tribulation is low. If you realise that, you will stop taking the rapture so seriously. Everyone meets his own rapture when he dies.

The greater majority of muslims will die in islam than those that will see tribulation....talkless of converting due to tribulations

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Youngsage: 9:37pm On May 03, 2020
Should I talk?
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Christmasdon(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
Anigreat:

. BUT JESUS CHRIST SAYS HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD. READ YOUR BIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Faithful4real(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

Lies

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Faithful4real(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Na there!

Daddy GO is only interested in their tithes, he doesn't care whether they understand God's word or not!

Imagine a Christian saying someone who doesn't believe that Jesus is God's son will go to heaven!

Dont say rubbish. To me, one of the best preacher is Daddy GO. The teaches in a calm and simple way that you will understand it easily.
Maybe you are saying this because you have gotten any miracle from there.
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
Faithful4real:

Dont say rubbish. To me, one of the best preacher is Daddy GO. The teaches in a calm and simple way that you will understand it easily.

Jesus specifically said
"by their FRUIT you will identify them" Matthew 7:16-20

I hope you believe (trust) in the words of this first century Jewish teacher, because all those who failed to put their trust in him as in his words will PERISH! John 3:16-18 compare to Matthew 7:24-27

If you're not careful you can never notice the true colour of evil people by merely looking at their appearance, because a fraudster will never come to you in his true colour {Matthew 7:15} but with the help of careful observers you'll grasp the features of fraudulent people parading themselves as ministers of Christ! 2Corinthians 11:12-15

Before the advent of these ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing people believe in hardwork and virtue, but today everyone is after fortune and prosperity. There is corruption everywhere and those that supposed to help the situation are the very thieves {Ecclesiastes 4:1} where are these evil people getting the impetus to rob the poor? Well it's from these false apostles, pastors, prophets and daddy GOs!
They motivate them to fetch for riches by all means {Matthew 6:24} so they can have their own share (tithes)! Matthew 23:23-24

But since God's holy spirit is not operational in the midst of thieves and lovers of money, the riches, prominence, and celebrity status that goes along with falsehood has led them into so much hurtful desires {1Timothy 6:9-10} and they can no longer cover all their evil so that all the fruit of the flesh becomes evident in the midst of false prophets! Galatians 5:19-21

I was shocked the first time a friend of mine told me "there is internal war going on presently in C.A.C (Christ's Apostolic Church)"

Presently as i'm telling you now, Adeboye and other leading Pastors of RCCG are not in good terms, in fact the man is scared saying "they can't kill me" please who are the people that baba is referring to?

They are NOT people from other religious sects but top appointed ministers in the same RCCG!

You may not notice this perhaps because you're looking for miraculous signs {Matthew 12:39} but God's own son said

"by their FRUIT you will know them!" Matthew 7:20

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by LordEmperoris1(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
[url]<iframe width="420" height="280" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/39w0hb0EhdA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>d[/url]
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Faithful4real(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus specifically said
"by their FRUIT you will identify them" Matthew 7:16-20

I hope you believe (trust) in the words of this first century Jewish teacher, because all those who failed to put their trust in him as in his words will PERISH! John 3:16-18 compare to Matthew 7:24-27

If you're not careful you can never notice the true colour of evil people by merely looking at their appearance, because a fraudster will never come to you in his true colour {Matthew 7:15} but with the help of careful observers you'll grasp the features of fraudulent people parading themselves as ministers of Christ! 2Corinthians 11:12-15

Before the advent of these ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing people believe in hardwork and virtue, but today everyone is after fortune and prosperity. There is corruption everywhere and those that supposed to help the situation are the very thieves {Ecclesiastes 4:1} where are these evil people getting the impetus to rob the poor? Well it's from these false apostles, pastors, prophets and daddy GOs!
They motivate them to fetch for riches by all means {Matthew 6:24} so they can have their own share (tithes)! Matthew 23:23-24

But since God's holy spirit is not operational in the midst of thieves and lovers of money, the riches, prominence, and celebrity status that goes along with falsehood has led them into so much hurtful desires {1Timothy 6:9-10} and they can no longer cover all their evil so that all the fruit of the flesh becomes evident in the midst of false prophets! Galatians 5:19-21

I was shocked the first time a friend of mine told me "there is internal war going on presently in C.A.C (Christ's Apostolic Church)"

Presently as i'm telling you now, Adeboye and other leading Pastors of RCCG are not in good terms, in fact the man is scared saying "they can't kill me" please who are the people that baba is referring to?

They are NOT people from other religious sects but top appointed ministers in the same RCCG!

You may not notice this perhaps because you're looking for miraculous signs {Matthew 12:39} but God's own son said

"by their FRUIT you will know them!" Matthew 7:20

God bless you!

Give me the link of that post let me see.
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by MJBOLT: 7:30pm On May 04, 2020
anytime he returns,i will be waiting with my hammer and nails to nail him back to the cross.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
Faithful4real:

Give me the link of that post let me see.

Google ~ Adeboye - my Pastors!
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by hahn(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
anytime he returns,i will be waiting with my hammer and nails to nail him back to the cross.

Ode

1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Faithful4real(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Google ~ Adeboye - my Pastors!

I noticed you used opera news, place where people post stuff to gain money.

I search for it and i didn't find anything.
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 04, 2020
Faithful4real:

I noticed you used opera news, place where people post stuff to gain money.

I search for it and i didn't find anything.

My friend, it's no more news!

Few years back this man had issues with the federal government over the his comment when he said all south west governors should imitate Ayo Fayose the former Ekiti State governor, immediately a bill was passed that all Church overseers that has spent more than two decades in office should step down.
The man quickly declared himself as the global spiritual head and appointed another GO for Nigerian Branch while all other Church overseers were spitting fire claiming nobody can tell them what to do with the church they founded. But after the case died down, this man has returned as the General Overseer of the church again and the man he appointed as interim GO is no more there.
This led to the fight in the Church that he has no right to remain as their life GO since he is not the founder of the church but one Akindayomi! smiley

I understand that you love him just as many people also do, but the fact remains that there is an ongoing fight underG amongst the top Pastors of the church to start rotating the position of GO, and it's all about the money involved! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

Which parish of RCCG do you worship?
When did you join RCCG?
Do you attend Sunday school?

Please answer the following questions.

Do you study the Bible very well?
Are you sure you have accepted Christ?

You shouldn't be saying all what you said up there. The Bible is clear on that. Anyone who does not believe in Christ will not make heaven. No argument there. Read the story of Cornelius in Acts 10:11-12. He was a good man and gave alms to the poor but he didn't have Christ and God saw that with his goodness he was going to end in hell and didn't want that as Cornelius touched his heart with his kind behavior. So he sent peter to go and preach Christ to him so he can accept Jesus and be qualified for heaven. The same day he heard the good news, he and his household gave their lives to Christ and were baptized.

So stop saying what you're not sure of.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Bojack(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
Las las Jesus no go come
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
Bojack:
Las las Jesus no go come

Lol..
If he doesn't come, you will go na. But make sure you accept him before you go.
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
Lols grin grin
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Chiedu4Trump: 11:45pm On May 04, 2020
Do moslems believe Jesus is the Son Of God?

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned:
but he that believeth not is condemned already,
because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Anigreat:
shocked

espn:
For your mind...you better face your religion...work on yourself and stop bothering about others...
You are not a Christian.

Jesus is the only way, hence others are fake

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Tolani0167:
The white that brought Christianity are busy building �, visiting the moon, looking for cure for Covid 19. U re thinking of heaven instead to find solution to earth threatening problems. You are part of our problem in Africa

God used the Whites to bring the Christianity, So it God that gave us the gospel not whites

OtemAtum:
First of all, audio Jesus abi fictitious Jesus cannot come out of being fictitious to become real. So there can never be a real rapture, but you can have a fictitious rapture.
Secondly, if Muslims die, they have their own afterlives and it is not the Christian afterlife. So why do you bother? There are billions of afterlives after death, so anybody is free to move from one to another. Read the Book of Hister for details.

The Devil is called Anti-Christ not anti-moahmmed,which means the devil is fighting Jesus not mohammed

There is One God & One Heaven and the only way to that God is through Jesus.

Anigreat:

Nope it means ur Lost if you dont repent

Maximus69:

Na there!

I said the same,he does not know Jesus

Faithful4real:

Maximus is correct oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know I Have Genuine Calling / A Moment Of Reflection! Romance Me Here! / Must We Forgive And Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.