Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) (10935 Views)

Customs Lists Conditions For Reopening Land Borders To Vehicles, Rice, Others / IPOB Lion Squad In Anambra State Shut Down / Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by femijamz: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Hunger is killing us in kwara state Mr governor.
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Kudos to kwara state for being proactive in the effort to stop the spread of Covid19. But poor sanitation has always been the problem in ilorin even before Covid19. There should be an all-out onslaught on indiscriminate waste dumping, kpata market is an eyesore and should be shut for massive clean up, there should be a state policy on plastic waste management etc. Enough of anti-saraki rhetorics, time is ticking away for the governor to make concrete impact on the lives of kwarans.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by OmoManU: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2020
virginboy1:
This Kwara state Governor has Sense. smiley

I'm really impressed with this especially the part of appointing a traditional leader to head the palliatives and not a politician.

plus 1 for AA
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by selfdefence: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice one, this is good
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by olax02(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice move....God bless kwara state..
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by Kinematics: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Should we be doing fumigation or disinfection?
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by Otuoke: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2020
The Kwara state government is really trying though.. Very good public sensitization too
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by boladale123: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
valarmorghulis:
We made d right choice after all,God bless Abdulrahman, saraki is in ghost mode now, when it's time for election, he'll appear from thin air.

After eating our Yams for more than 16 good years the guy man Saraki aka ABS
Could not help kwarans in their time of needs, ok o.
When election commes, his EgunGun would now be outside singing dangerously melodious songs to steal our Fortune again.
The gods our not sleeping this times.
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by boladale123: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2020
OmoManU:

I'm really impressed with this especially the part of appointing a traditional leader to head the palliatives and not a politician.

plus 1 for AA

What's the difference between a Nigerian politician and a traditional head?
A thief in manutd's clothes and a Chelsea boots,is still a this.
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by OmoManU: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2020
boladale123:

What's the difference between a Nigerian politician and a traditional head?
A thief in manutd's clothes and a Chelsea boots,is still a this.
common don't let us just be taking everything from negative perspectives alone. Let's be intellectuals in all facet of our lives, at least let's give the traditional ruler the benefits of doubts first and let's see how he manages this before we castigates
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by Ezmans: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerians would be shocked when State's and FG start releasing how much was spent on this pandemic.

In as much as I appreciate efforts, I just have a feeling a big scam is happening beneath.

Till then... It's a job well done for now.
but when ill federal government fumigate nigeria?
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2020
valarmorghulis:
We made d right choice after all,God bless Abdulrahman, saraki is in ghost mode now, when it's time for election, he'll appear from thin air.
Its some of the followers that see some politicians as good or bad(still subject to hardship they face or not) but the politicians don't see themselves as enemies and in fact don't be surprised if the same Saraki comes out in next election under APC flag.
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by Akanmuppl(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Let's stay indoor for now, God bless Nigeria And Save The Entire World
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice of the Kwara State and the donors for their commitment and support in the prevention of coronavirus.
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
WATCH MAN SLAPPING A SOLDIER WHO PUNISH HIM FOR LOCKDOWN ORDER VIOLATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s
Re: Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) by Ayubaossy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bullet01:

Tiri gbosa for you. You have killed both English and Grammar. Nothing is left.

Kudos to Gov. AA. You are doing well my dear. cool cool
man I'm new wo if I made mistake u won't correct me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Didn't Stop Anyone From Visiting Train Accident Vitims - LASUTH / Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA / Wike Orders Clampdown On Illegal Parks, Street Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.