Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) (10969 Views)

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers / Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by mukina2: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2012

Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
If they work for the money they need to be paid!
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by YorubaOmoge: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
Even the PHCN trucks looks nonfunctional.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by joskin: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Chai!!!! upon increase in monthly bills.

Who is responsible for their salaries?

Mixed up info. Last week they were promised to be payed by new investors.

Masses are suffering.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by tribalism(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
are you one? go pay them now. Aproko.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by boysy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
PHCN are asking 4 unpaid salaries. Dis is a waste of time because no money 4 them. How can u pay someone who is not productive? When last do u see light in ur area? But u keep paid estimated bills else u're cut off; dis d only job they are doing. Abeg scrap them all starting from d head.

4 Likes

Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by babarazy: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
I dont pity them cos they re not workin for wat they earn.we no dey get light.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Make them go find new jobs jare....my generator is overworking....
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by joskin: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Make them go find new jobs jare....my generator is overworking....

Like LAWMA, FERMA, ETC
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mtchew....i wonder wetin all these people dey do for PHCN office self. Na to just dey chop groundnut for office, dey gossip. Nonsense.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
F.G self...let them settle this people na.light dey no go bring,salary dey no go pay.which una pass?
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by sammisra: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
boysy: PHCN are asking 4 unpaid salaries. Dis is a waste of time because no money 4 them. How can u pay someone who is not productive? When last do u see light in ur area? But u keep paid estimated bills else u're cut off; dis d only job they are doing. Abeg scrap them all starting from d head.
Show me the way my brother instead they protest why they cant shut the all nigeria power to see who worried even tea seller by the road hav his own generator useless kawai
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by alaoeri: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
Eyah pity them sha bcuz some their whole life depends on the salary yet not pay intime despite they have work for it where as our leaders are busy looting the country dry.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by sammisra: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
They dont know they not on the list of gej budget where is 1k they every month try to share it together atleast they have a job
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
This is a show of shame upon free money they collect from consumers every month they were still unable to pay workers bad mangement
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by jamp: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
why should workers complain in Nigeria before they are paid? this is totally unacceptable.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by linearity: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
boysy: PHCN are asking 4 unpaid salaries. Dis is a waste of time because no money 4 them. How can u pay someone who is not productive? When last do u see light in ur area? But u keep paid estimated bills else u're cut off; dis d only job they are doing. Abeg scrap them all starting from d head.

Hope you know that, the PHCN workers you saw above protesting are not the people responsible for the poor electricity problem affecting the Country. The ppl wey dey chop all the money allocated for electricity do not protest on the street, they live in ivory towers...these workers deserve their pay checks.

2 Likes

Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by strangest(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Instead of protesting they should go and bury their head in shame, who is going to me for all those foodstuffs that spoilt in my refrigerator just because they are not productive, do they know the number of investors that we have lost to countries like ghana just because the companies cannot run on diesel.. Anyway sha na human beings dem be, government should just give them 30percent shikena..
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by ocheejemb: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
Call me elitist, but if i had to chooose between 1000, 2000, 5000 or 10000 people going unpaid for the rest of Nigeria to have constant power..lol...well...im sure theyl get paid eventually
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by strangest(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
linearity:

Hope you know that, the PHCN workers you saw above protesting are not the people responsible for the poor electricity problem affecting the Country. The ppl wey dey chop all the money allocated for electricity do not protest on the street, they live in ivory towers...these workers deserve their pay checks.

Relax bro, they are all part of the problem, infact the major source of the problem. The last time I went there to pay my bill one of them wanted me to bribe him so I can jump the payment queue.. Another issue was when I wanted to change an old electric pole infront of my house, I still paid the person turned off the light from the main supply, I bought the pole with my own money and also paid the staff that that changed the pole.. Hello, does that happen with the likes of mtn?
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by playahP(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
My mom works in the health care section of phcn! They haven't been paid for 3-4 months now!!!! Its sooo sad and things are getting difficult by the minute!!!
Do not forget that these phcn workers are also human beings!! The ogas are the one killing power supply in this country!! Plus the nepa bills you're charge is set by the federal government and it goes back to the federal government purse.

1 Like

Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by paleo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
sammisra: Show me the way my brother instead they protest why they cant shut the all nigeria power to see who worried even tea seller by the road hav his own generator useless kawai
can someone please help me translate or, help with an online translator or something..Cant really comprehend a things about this post thou it seems i get the gist.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by kelwheezy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
Smh!
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
playah P: My mom works in the health care section of phcn! They haven't been paid for 3-4 months now!!!! Its sooo sad and things are getting difficult by the minute!!!

It's well, don't worry they will be paid.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by saints2(f): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
Its being 5days we the residents of Fadeyi havd light last, they said they are strike, Imagine when others have light, since on Sunday.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
lol

1 Like

Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
I feel no iota of mercy for them. Last three months when I went to a NEPA office to pay my bills totaling almost two hundred thousand naira (even though say I no get light), I negotiated with them over the bill and they demanded that I pay half of the total amount which I did. To my utter dismay, this guys shared the money among themselves in my presence without fear or caution. I felt like a terrible [b]i[/b]diot that day and I swore never to pay any sort of nepa bill until I see some positive change.
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by sewenn(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
They just av to be paid.Why is Federal Govt. so harsh on PHCN?

1 Like

Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by jude33084(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2012

♍♈ bro, from ♍♈ angle they are trying because we living in Benin enjoy their services a lot wink but with high billing angry
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Mcdondayan: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
pls stop misinforming pple. They are nt protesting 4 unpaid salaries. They are asking the FG to pay them their grattuities for working for PHCN before handing over the distribution section to its new owners in case they are disengaged by the new owners.
But my question is, will they have been sold off if they were doing very well?
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
They probably voted for fresh air too
Re: PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by jude33084(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
lipsrsealed
J12: I feel no iota of mercy for them. Last three months when I went to a NEPA office to pay my bills totaling almost two hundred thousand naira (even though say I no get light), I negotiated with them over the bill and they demanded that I pay half of the total amount which I did. To my utter dismay, this guys shared the money among themselves in my presence without fear or caution. I felt like a terrible [b]i[/b]diot that day and I swore never to pay any sort of nepa bill until I see some positive change.

Bros Ɣ☺Ʊ counted N100,000 and give it to PHCN staff without receipt?
Well, Ɣ☺Ʊ
Have already called ♈☺uЯ action ∂ Ɲαмe lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.