Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever (14972 Views)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by diehard(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2020
You all must understand that this kind of refrigerator has only one compressor which is directly linked to the freezer part. The freezer section must be completely frozen before the fridge part will ever get cold, that is why stable electricity is a must. On the other hand you can get this side by side refrigerator that has two compressors, one for the freezer part and the other for the fridge part. The only downside is the cost, it's more expensive than this type you bought

1 Like

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by iyatrustee(f): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
diehard:
You all must understand that this kind of refrigerator has only one compressor which is directly linked to the freezer part. The freezer section must be completely frozen before the fridge part will ever get cold, that is why stable electricity is a must. On the other hand you can get this side by side refrigerator that has two compressors, one for the freezer part and the other for the fridge part. The only downside is the cost, it's more expensive than this type you bought

Exactly. I used a similar fridge but LG product some 7yrs ago and had the same issue. The freezer works perfectly but the fridge barely gets cold even with my stable electricity.
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thank God for this thread, I almost bought hisense deep freezer grin , I guess I will go for thermocool

5 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Hoodbilonia: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
But my own hisense gets cold na.
Na my samsung double fridge make me abandon am.
E no dey cold .call electrician
Dah one bill me 30k
And we never knw yet whether na compressor or na minor tin.
I just bone am.
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by loveliveshere: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
rust6:
I regretted the day I bought this product
It's a double door refrigerator but only the freezer gets cold and frozen the refrigerator is nothing to write home about all my vegetables get spoilt in the crisper portion and yet they open their stupid mouth to tell me that it's frost free, so a frost free refrigerator doesn't get items chilled abi.
The only time the crisper portion gets cold is when I empty the refrigerator for 4hours on power that's when it gets cold aside from that when I put vegetables or any thing at all their is no significant difference in temperature the refrigerator is not up to 2Months.
How can a refrigerator work perfectly when empty but foolishly when stuffed with food items, also the side of the refrigerator gets warm when working and the thermostat level is set at 7 the coldest setting.
My 75k ���

Fouani is a total rip off. The coy has LG and Hisense franchise in naija, and he does maxi by the side. The quality of the made for Nigeria appliances have reduced drastically
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by egojeny1(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Haier thermocool anyday anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by PaulH07: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
egopersonified:

Read the manual or Google the make of the freezer, some sellers don't know the difference or might advice you wrongly. Better still, buy the make a friend or family uses and you know works well. Only one I can recommend is Nexus refrigerator not deep freezer. I regret selling mine when I was given a frost free big for nothing thermocool refrigerator. I have since turned it to a cupboard. Mind you, the thermocool worked just fine before it was given to me because they had steady light and an inverter.

Bro abeg wetin you think of this one? As una wan dey make fear catch me. I'm trying to get it from Konga...

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by egopersonified(f): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
PaulH07:

Bro abeg wetin you think of this one? As una wan dey make fear catch me. I'm trying to get it from Konga...

This is just a fridge, no freezer attached. You can't use this at home except to sell drinks or other stuff that doesn't require it getting frozen. It will just chill your stuff.
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by PaulH07: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
egopersonified:

This is just a fridge, no freezer attached. You can't use this at home except to sell drinks or other stuff that doesn't require it getting frozen. It will just chill your stuff.

That's exactly what I need it for, to chill my drinks in the Bar. I plan getting a Haier thermocool deep freezer for freezing purposes.

I'm also eyeing this scanfrost chillers as well, what do you think?

I'm just interested in their chilling capacity and their ability to captivate customers with their drinks displayability, nothing more...

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Petyr1: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
you should have gone for haier thermocool
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by armyofone(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please, where is a good store to shop for haier thermocool in Ibadan ?
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
rust6:
I regretted the day I bought this product
It's a double door refrigerator but only the freezer gets cold and frozen the refrigerator is nothing to write home about all my vegetables get spoilt in the crisper portion and yet they open their stupid mouth to tell me that it's frost free, so a frost free refrigerator doesn't get items chilled abi.
The only time the crisper portion gets cold is when I empty the refrigerator for 4hours on power that's when it gets cold aside from that when I put vegetables or any thing at all their is no significant difference in temperature the refrigerator is not up to 2Months.
How can a refrigerator work perfectly when empty but foolishly when stuffed with food items, also the side of the refrigerator gets warm when working and the thermostat level is set at 7 the coldest setting.
My 75k ���

I use it, mine works very well , get an electrician to look at it, they said mine wasn't grounded properly because it used to shock me now it works well
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Baba40(f): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Sorry about your experience... I use a Hisense Freezer also. That thing gets frozen in no time but once the power supply is off, in an hour time- you wouldn't believed it had even been cold earlier.

My experience is different oooo.... My Hisense freezer takes like 3days to defreeze when there's no light at all

1 Like

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Baba40(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thank God for this thread, I almost bought hisense deep freezer grin , I guess I will go for thermocool

Heir Thermocool is the best when it comes to freezer
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by QuinieR(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Baba40:

Heir Thermocool is the best when it comes to freezer
Yes Thermocool is the best
We have been using it since 2012 and no issue
Within 3hrs everything will froze
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by brucewayne26: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
My fridge got defected a few days ago, and I called a lot of people and a lot of companies and everyone told me that is old and need to be changed. I didn't want to change my fridge, because I got it from my grandmother as a present. A friend recommended me to use this website: https://homienjoy.com/the-10-best-mini-fridges/, because they have a high quality of fridges and a lot of professional people to work with. After I spoke with some people there, they found out what is the problem, and came to fix it. I hadn`t any type of problem with my fridge since then, and I am very happy.
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Lamanii22(f): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Terryindeed:

bro are you for real? I have been using nexus since 2014, no ISH, no problem at all. quick to freeze and take about 3 days without light defrost.

I can testify to this.... Nexus doesn't defrost fast...

1 Like

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Pumpumking: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Lamanii22:

I can testify to this.... Nexus doesn't defrost fast...

sweeet hat pleaase can i kiss u mouth to mouth & hug? cheesy
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by robinsoncrosoe: 1:01am On Dec 13, 2022
oluplus:

I use Nexus deep freezer. The experience is terrible, like so terrible.

I just bought nexus ,is only the freezer that works,the refrigerator part doesn't chill anything
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by azpekuliar: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
I am in the market for a refidegerator for my parents. They have been using a Haier Thermocool fridge but they don't want to use one anymore. The leading brands LG and Samsung are very expensive now. Hisense is cheaper and I was really considering them until I stumbled onto this thread.

Update: 12:39pm

I am no longer buying a Hisense refrigerator. I will buy an LG even if I have to get a smaller unit just to fit into my budget.

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Nsiehi: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
The best freezer brand for Nugerian erratic electricity supply remains Haier thermacool, this is followed by LG. Third place goes to Scanfrost and Samsung. All other refrigerators are good for environments with steady power supply.
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Pascal9: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
minasota:
same thing with there televisions
very uselessly product
display graphics is very bad ...
people can castigate things in this nairaland, if you buy a product, read the manual before using, I nearly spoil my new fridge if not for the driver that carried me, most times because of of bad pot hole filled roads, allow the fridge to rest for 3hrs before plugin it to power, otherwise you will spoil it before using it, I have been using hisense products from Fuoani without issue
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Diligent1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
rust6:

I bought it in Jos and took it to Fouani office in Jos two weeks after I bought it.
I stayed their for for like 3-4hours and behold they brought the fridge out for me I felt everything thing was Chill even the crisper portion, I asked the engineer their what the problem was and he said it's probably power problem and adviced me to get a Stabilizer which I did immediately.
I got a 2000watt stabilizer for it but I still experience same problem what shocked me was today I had light for 5hours straight but the crisper was not chill at all I have no problems with the freezer compartment just the refrigerator section is given me headache also when the fridge is empty without any thing in it every part of the fridge is cool but the magic starts immediately you stock it up with items
Please check the wire that supplies light to the sucket, the capacity might be lower than what the fridge needs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.