Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Specie Of Snake Is This ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Specie Of Snake Is This ? (1405 Views)

What Specie Of Snake Is This? Financial Reward For Correct Answer. / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / What Specie Of Dog Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by chris10obaje(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello ,
Please I’d like to confirm the specie of this snake .
This is the third snake of the same specie we killed within the space of a week. We started noticing them after we mowed our lawn and they were all babies. Thank you.

Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by CoronaVirusPro: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2020
This is a Dysra whose scientific name is Ogmysopria Dyslia.

It's a decendant of of the venoumous Prisca which only resides in the Northern Islands of Australia.

What makes the snake unique is that apart from it's decendants in Africa, it can never be found anywhere else in the world except in Australia.

A tooth of that snake is worth about $4000 in the black market because it's used as an ornament by the very mighty and powerful.

The Soviet used the snake to assasinate the Soviet general called Mitckov a.k.a Spy, by sneekimg the snake into his bedroom.

It's a precious snake. But I don't know of the decendants in Africa are worth that price.
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by GreatResearcher1: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2020
It's called Novel. it's scientific name is Covid-19.
It's very deadly.

1 Like

Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by chris10obaje(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you for the reply.It seems you do know a lot about snakes .
However, I searched the web but I couldn’t find the “ dysra”. Thank you
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by CoronaVirusPro: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2020
chris10obaje:
Thank you for the reply.It seems you do know a lot about snakes .
However, I searched the web but I couldn’t find the “ dysra”. Thank you

grin

You actually googled? grin

1 Like

Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 01, 2020
chris10obaje:
Hello ,
This is the third snake of the same specie we killed within the space of a week. We started noticing them after we mowed our lawn and they were all babies. Thank you.

Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by chris10obaje(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

grin

Lol you got me good bro. I just to “ look up “ the word .Lol nice
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by PlayerMeji: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Madam, take a closer picture of its distinctive features ie head, scale, under belly so that we would be able to learn more about our environments and most importantly, be able to identify its species and its characteristics.

chris10obaje:
Hello ,
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by josen16322(m): 1:01am On Apr 01, 2020
i tink i shud kno dis,becos dey com me snakicologist i study alot of snakes as a career,d name of dis venomous snake is arrow head viper dont bother 2 google it just live it like dat expert is talkin grin grin
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by ValCon888: 1:46am On Apr 01, 2020
I don't know. But from the look of it's head I'm sure it's venomous.
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by Tonyfx: 2:32am On Apr 01, 2020
chris10obaje:
Hello ,

Ask lala e go tell. Na him specialty be dat grin
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by OsewaBoy: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

grin

[/s]
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by OsewaBoy: 4:45am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

It's a decendant of of the venoumous Prisca which only resides in the Northern Islands of Australia.

What makes the snake unique is that apart from it's decendants in Africa, it can never be found anywhere else in the world except in Australia.

A tooth of that snake is worth about $4000 in the black market because it's used as an ornament by the very mighty and powerful.

The Soviet used the snake to assasinate the Soviet general called Mitckov a.k.a Spy, by sneekimg the snake into his bedroom.

It's a precious snake. But I don't know of the decendants in Africa are worth that price.
[/s]
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by chris10obaje(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Madam, take a closer picture of its distinctive features ie head, scale, under belly so that we would be able to learn more about our environments and most importantly, be able to identify its species and its characteristics.

Thank you. Unfortunately, I didn’t take much pictures but the under belly is all white and if you zoom in you’ll see a yellow stripe at the side . I appreciate
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by KingAfo(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Just a garden snake. Not venomous but no be say make you put am for hand o.
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by EdoPrince93(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
It looks like a forest cobra my brother...highly venomous...
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by EdoPrince93(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=chris10obaje post=87974152]Hello ,
This is the third snake of the same specie we killed within the space of a week. We started noticing them after we mowed our lawn and they were all babies. Thank you.[/quote

Forest cobra or Cape cobra
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by chris10obaje(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
EdoPrince93:
It looks like a forest cobra my brother...highly venomous...
Thanks bro. I didn’t notice the black patch underneath as it is common with cobras. Now I’m scared lol
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by chris10obaje(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
KingAfo:
Just a garden snake. Not venomous but no be say make you put am for hand o.
Thank you. I really hope so. Lol
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by explosiveskull(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=EdoPrince93 post=87989467][/quote]
Do you people even know how to talk, you'll just wake up and say what you like.
Those snakes you mentioned, are they indiginous to west africa talkless of Nigeria.
OP as far as you couldn't get a clearer picture of the snake, the highest one can do for you is guess work period.
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by EdoPrince93(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=explosiveskull post=88011903]
Do you people even know how to talk, you'll just wake up and say what you like.
Those snakes you mentioned, are they indiginous to west africa talkless of Nigeria.
OP as far as you couldn't get a clearer picture of the snake, the highest one can do for you is guess work period. [/quote][/s]

You better give yourself brain before you quote me...and who says those snakes are not indigenous to West Africa??
You better do your research before you quote me to embarrass yourself ..
Take care
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

$4000 nor be beans oh. Na to dey remove the teeth be that oo shocked
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by chris10obaje(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fam, another one o
I hope this isn’t a green Mamber
. So there’s this uncomplete building behind my house and these snakes keep crawling from there.

Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This ? by daveFBL: 3:36am On Apr 21, 2021
It’s an house brown snake, check my profile, i have one as pet

(1) (Reply)

3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale / 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids / Pitbull Adult For Sale Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.