Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

April Fool, Share Your Most Funniest/weird, See Mine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / April Fool, Share Your Most Funniest/weird, See Mine (281 Views)

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool, Share Your Most Funniest/weird, See Mine by namiji2598: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Today is 1st of April, as people celebrate it, it's called April fool
It's a day we make jokes and fools people around to get something from them.
In 2015 while still in the university, one of my guys comes to my room early at about 6:00am on 1/04, begging me for money that he needs to go home for an urgent journey, I gave him 2k and boom it was April fool

Let's here from u mbok
Re: April Fool, Share Your Most Funniest/weird, See Mine by Iyiataata92: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2020
OP that your guy na thief, no be April fool be that
Re: April Fool, Share Your Most Funniest/weird, See Mine by LawyerLomo(m): 7:02am On Apr 01, 2020
That your guy done go off the hook, if na me him tryam with.
Re: April Fool, Share Your Most Funniest/weird, See Mine by Skyfornia(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2020
I'll never forget 1st of April 2011, in White house villa/hostel ifite, unizik Awka.

Around 1 AM when people were still sleeping, one guy woke up and started shouting fire fire fire fire fire...Omo if you see how both the guys and ladies started running out of their rooms, some were naked and half clothed, and some got injured during the process of running for safety with dim eyes, everywhere scattered that night, even the neighbouring hostels were not left out.

When we noticed it was April fool' prank, we wanted to beat the guy cause it was an expensive prank...but Omo boy entered his room and locked the burglary proof.

The news spread all over the school at dawn, even the school FM radio station carried the news. Hahahaha
Re: April Fool, Share Your Most Funniest/weird, See Mine by minasota(f): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2020
BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION. ..........BIG APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(1) (Reply)

If Your Mum Was A Teacher, Share Your Experience / . / Meaning Of Lawsuit Settlement Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.