Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown (21326 Views)

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / Why Buhari Didn't Notify Senate Before Suspending CJN - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Legendguru: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
His fake stimulus packages are only for the northern very old people
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by nanauju(f): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Andrez123:
I hate people like yourself undecided

Unfortunately for u, ur hate is not what is putting food on my table this period tongue

Take it elsewhere
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by 9jaRealist: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Alvin212:
Stop making an azz of your self

Pull your head out of Oga George's azz...smh
>
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by zeusdgrt(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

I know u are not.
Exactly what I expected from cz madmen like u tend to think the world is, accept my sympathy.
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Wettoid123: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

My guy, you're talking gibberish. Stay off my mention and go and play with sand..!

Bleep you. If you know you are well born you come out and Disobey the law that is if you are leaving in Lagos or Abuja you will have urself to blame na people like u dey spread the virus, fooool!
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Ogilinsaka: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wettoid123:

Bleep you. If you know you are well born you come out and Disobey the law that is if you are leaving in Lagos or Abuja you will have urself to blame na people like u dey spread the virus, fooool!

Monkey! Your generation fool... Did my comment have anything to do with disobeying government's order..?
I hope you're ready for the long haul since you want to keep mentioning me? Stewpid fuul
Hungry goat..
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Wettoid123: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Monkey! Your generation fool... Did my comment have anything to do with disobeying government's order..?
I hope you're ready for the long haul since you want to keep mentioning me? Stewpid fuul
Hungry goat..

I know u are just a beginner still trying hard to patch one or two things up I know them that is how they complain over everything wait for government ration down below monkey.
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Ogilinsaka: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wettoid123:

I know u are just a beginner still trying hard to patch one or two things up I know them that is how they complain over everything wait for government ration down below monkey.

Monkey did I tell you I was waiting for your stupid government's ration?
Like I said, be ready for savage comebacks if you don't leave me alone and continue playing with your backyard sand... Donkey!!!
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Wettoid123: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Monkey did I tell you I was waiting for your stupid government's ration?
Like I said, be ready for savage comebacks if you don't leave me alone and continue playing with your backyard sand... Donkey!!!

You were created with sand...................................................................................................................................................................................!
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Ogilinsaka: 3:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Wettoid123:

You were created with sand...................................................................................................................................................................................!

Bugger off!
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Wettoid123: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Bugger off!
bugger inn!
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Ogilinsaka: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Wettoid123:

bugger inn!

Jobless fool, stay far away. The attention you seek all your life which your parents couldn't offer you, you're getting free of charge from me.

Dumbfuck.
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Wettoid123: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Jobless fool, stay far away. The attention you seek all your life which your parents couldn't offer you, you're getting free of charge from me.

Dumbfuck.

hahahahahahaha dumb talk does attention put money in my bank account? big fool!
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Ogilinsaka: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wettoid123:

hahahahahahaha dumb talk does attention put money in my bank account? big fool!

Your father is a big fool that's why you're hopeless.
Attention definitely does put money in your account that's why you don't want to go and play with sand and leave me the fvck alone. Sheep!
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Wettoid123: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Your father is a big fool that's why you're hopeless.
Attention definitely does put money in your account that's why you don't want to go and play with sand and leave me the fvck alone. Sheep!

why my dad now has it come to that are u sure you have parents no respect for the aged at all you are proving your hooliganism Pls respect ur parents so that ur days on earth will be long cos if you respect or obey ur parents u won't abuse mine, but I won't abuse ur parents cos I respects the elderly.

1 Like

Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Ogilinsaka: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wettoid123:

why my dad now has it come to that are u sure you have parents no respect for the aged at all you are proving your hooliganism Pls respect ur parents so that ur days on earth will be long cos if you respect or obey ur parents u won't abuse mine, but I won't abuse ur parents cos I respects the elderly.

Yes it has come to that... You are bent on staying on my mention. So anything you see, you take.
I have zero respect for your parents that's if you have one, cos if they trained you well you won't come for me on a simple comment I made on a faceless forum.
If you so respect elders, then stay off my mention. Swallow YOUR stupid pride and leave me alone. Or else I will direct my responses to your parents from now.

I'm that vile!
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Wettoid123: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Yes it has come to that... You are bent on staying on my mention. So anything you see, you take.
I have zero respect for your parents that's if you have one, cos if they trained you well you won't come for me on a simple comment I made on a faceless forum.
If you so respect elders, then stay off my mention. Swallow YOUR stupid pride and leave me alone. Or else I will direct my responses to your parents from now.

I'm that vile!

you are mad for saying that if you abuse my parents again I pray evil to befall on you look at this small kid of yesterday I believe you are not even upto 35yrs small boy park well ooo no think say u dey faceless ooo so for that reason you go dey insult anybody u see for social media I go tell u say social media get face oooo or u no like ur peace?
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Ogilinsaka: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wettoid123:

you are mad for saying that if you abuse my parents again I pray evil to befall on you look at this small kid of yesterday I believe you are not even upto 35yrs small boy park well ooo no think say u dey faceless ooo so for that reason you go dey insult anybody u see for social media I go tell u say social media get face oooo or u no like ur peace?

You're mentally deranged to begin with. I was on my own you started trolling me.
Your father is mad. That's why you're mad too. You weren't the only one that read the thread but you decided to be stewpid.
YOUR generation are all mad
Devil soda you

PS: if NL isn't faceless, then show your ugly face let's have a look
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Wettoid123: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

You're mentally deranged to begin with. I was on my own you started trolling me.
Your father is mad. That's why you're mad too. You weren't the only one that read the thread but you decided to be stewpid.
YOUR generation are all mad
Devil soda you

PS: if NL isn't faceless, then show your ugly face let's have a look

I believe you don't even have parents that is why you are insulting your father cos ur generation are bastard poverty stricken lineage eating from dustbin.
Re: Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown by Ogilinsaka: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Wettoid123:

I believe you don't even have parents that is why you are insulting your father cos ur generation are bastard poverty stricken lineage eating from dustbin.

Ugly monster show your evil face. Hunger stricken son of the devil.
You'd die of heart attack on my mention. Rat!
Son of a beggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide / Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.