Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) (11961 Views)

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Bayokun(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don't understand what the Engineer is doing on this thread

21 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by HMarshal(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:
So I bumped into this @Damzyofficial23 thread, he needed a PSP console, I have this PSP vita I don’t even use cuz I need to hack it so I just dropped it at home.
So I told the guy I have, he requested for my number and we got talking on Whatsapp. We negotiated the price he was like 8k I just said yes cuz that 8k is small but def something in this period besides I’m accumulating money to buy another phone.
But issue is he’s in Lagos and I’m in Ilorin and there’s lockdown in Ilorin but there are movement low key. So I went out that Sunday evening to check if I can get a bus going to Lag, luckily I got one and I told him wassup. We agreed on him paying on delivery, like he’ll transfer my money before he collects his console (I played a game of trust, biggest mistake I ever made) not my fault tho, the guy sounded like a very reasonable and sincere person on chat.
So the park people said 2k, I didn’t meet the main driver it’s those secretaries and all. So I shaa paid the 2k (Lol stupid yeah? It’s my free mind that’s killing me) so we agreed again to split the waybill, but the car park people insisted I put a balance of 500naira on the envelope, they said that way he’ll appreciate what I did for him.
Little did I know that they wanna run the driver street too.
The car left very early on Monday, they got to Lag before noon, driver called me that the guy is there and he needs to collect 5h before he gives the guy the console, that they didn’t give him anything.
The guy was calling me on video call (why tf he was doing that I dunno)
Baba pay the man 5h he was saying stories that he didn’t come out with cash, my on transfer nko he was like he dropped money at home, he wanna use paga people to do the transfer. At that point I knew I bleeped up already. He’s tryna play smart and all. Cuz I even explained to him the driver would collect extra cash like 200naira when he arrives. So I don’t get the part he’s saying he doesn’t have any cash with him and if he’s to use paga why didn’t he come out with my money in the first place??
I texted him on whatsapp to know wassup, he said he’s going back home to pick cash and then collect the PSP, that under an hour I’ll see my money.
Waited like 2hours called him, he didn’t pick next thing he called on Video call saying he was at the engineer guy that’ll hack it (Niggah you moving mad? You refused to pay me, you going to hack game?) I just locked up and said okay.
He’s been ignoring my whatsapp texts. I told him I can’t drag him to pay obviously, just woke up this morning and one spirit just told me to call him out on NL here and warn other people to be careful.
Trusting people these days is suicidal, please if you’re the type like me that trusts easily I urge you to please reduce it. People in this world don’t deserve it, they take your trust as being stupid.
As for you damzyofficial23 I hope you build house and raise a family with that PSP
Stay safe people.

Disheartening,but you suldnt av transacted biznesses that way,sorry,I know how to get him will cum to u.karma loves this kinda fellas,bid ur time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Coldie(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
chiiraq802:
Damzy f**ked up big time....
Ah h8 sly....well na you shaaaa, if to say na me, Ah go reason him f**k up, 2secs everywhere burst.
Who d guy know for Lagos na.

E no go easy for external to come fvck u up for your home turf
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Good morning and I hope we all had a nice night. At first I didn’t want to say anything but I will put my input here. Yes the said man told me about the psp and he told me it wasn’t hacked he never used it because it wasn’t hacked and it’s expensive to hack it over there in ilorin so it’s a win for me if I can pay the said amount and then hack it since it will be cheaper for me in Lagos I said cool I will and we agreed the price and all said everything was functioning well no issues I said ok. He sent the psp with his money 2k from ilorin and I went to pick it up Monday morning paid the driver #500 collected the psp and called the guy that will hack to please come over so he can see if it’s possible to hack and all first thing the guy noticed was that the psp has no screw holding the console 2. Psp Memory card is bad 3 it goes of while it’s on for some time. So I told the guy to please see if all can be fixed and he charged me #11000 he took the psp away and till this moment I haven’t seen the psp yet because there is a 2weeks locked down which everybody know and I send this bro’s a voice note “he should chill abeg that once the lockdown is over I will forward his funds” only to see this call out this morning. Oga I no fight you ooo but ontop psp I no fit run I’ve bought device and sold device several times no hassles but this issue we could have solved with any call out of anything.
Guy cool you're a scam

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Without doubt the buyer had ulterior motives from the beginning of the trxn.

He already failed in his' own part of the deal.
But what is giving me concern is d supposed Egr who has no biz in the trxn at all trying to justify the buyer.

My guess is they work 2gda to scam people cos if not, u ve no biz whatsoever in this disc.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by joe4christ(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Bro’s I no follow the Oga argue if he wants his psp he should tell me and I go forward am back to him. But the stage at which the psp is ain’t guaranteed fine I broke the agreement but the psp is in bad shape which he didn’t say too sir

What kind of a person are you. You fvcked up and still give excuses. Na the OP loose guard. I no blame you.
This is how u people bring curse upon yourself!

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Olayinka777(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
theoneJabulani:
If you want to deal, deal face to face
Don't talk like that,it doesn't work like that all the time.

There are some real good guys here o!
I have had good encounters with 2 people here, 1 was aAk1 who refunded over 20k to me in the year 2014 when our deal didn't pull through.

The other guy is Marvin212 helped me get something in Lagos & sent it to me in Abuja without issues at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by sureteeboy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bayokun:
They are both thieves. Why won't the engineer meddle in an affair that's absolutely none of his business

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Satan66:

I want to buy new phone too
Lemme drop my details grin?

Satan... shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

pls extend this kind gesture to me also if you wount mind..

There's not enough to go round bro. You're gonna be alright.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
HMarshal:

Disheartening,but you suldnt av transacted biznesses that way,sorry,I know how to get him will cum to u.karma loves this kinda fellas,bid ur time.
Thanks bro
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by WalkerMichael(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Damzy your stories are too long. I have concluded that you're a scammer. I read the thread from 0 to the last, you don't seem like you want to resolve the issue by paying the op. 8k MAN, your mates are hustling front and back, you're here hustling scamming a fellow brother ! MIDDL3 finger to you big time brokeass pvssyn!gga.. I wish the op can publish your full names, pictures, Facebook profile here on nairaland so any search on your full name on Google links to this thread on nairaland. Most of you scammers think yu are smart ones but you lots swim in one big ocean of stupidity.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
pek:
Shady. You would have returned it right away. You broke the initial agreement to pay on delivery. Anything you do or say about that is not in your favour.
. Exactly he broke the agreement and he is still acting like he didn't do anything wrong! That nauseates me to the marrow.

This issue is like buying all these London used items by the road side with no testing option available. Before[/b]the item is taken away, you will definitely [b]pay, and when u get home and see any fault u return back to seller or you take it out for fixing.

In this case the seller is far away, had it been both of you were in ilorin, you would have definitely paid him before you both departed, would you have asked him to follow you to repairer to run checks before you pay him?
But based on sellers kind heart he sent you the item and still paid the way bill, only for you @damzyofficial03 to hold him at unnecessary ransom that it has fault and needs to be fixed.

@damzyofficial03 you really messed up and ure not being sincere, we know this lockdown is a long duration and the the seller sold the item for quick cash, what's the point of him now selling it when he can't even receive the money as at when agreed? Definitely he would have planned for the money and you just ruined and acting as if you didn't do anything wrong.

You @damzyofficial03 have no right to hold his payment at ransom that it would only be paid after being fixed which is after the lockdown is over according to you.
If you don't wanna be dragged pay his money simple!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Dreyton36: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is bullshit
God can block a blessing worth millions just because of a heartless behavior of just 8k
Let's be sincere for once , no be everything man for the claim smart guy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bayokun:
I am surprised too

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
I went through the buyers profile and I could see he sells different used/second hand gadgets which I know were not used by him.

My conclusion is that

1) the buyer doesn't even have the 8k agreed on

2) he said he will only be able to make payments after he has collected the device which he is being hinder due to lockdown--gives him enough time to find buyer for the console

3) he intends to pay seller (that's if at all he wants to pay) after the device has been fixed and sold. The money for seller would be removed from his sale proceeed of the device to another customer.

20 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by promisedwealth(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
My brother I really feel your pains. I'av had different experience, don't just conclude every one it's same hell no!! We have some respectful and people of integrity in here, I bought a car from a guy on nairaland we settled for a price. The day I was Supposed to pick up the car I had used part of the money for other emergency when he called I told him every thing this guys told me to come and pick the car, I travelled all the way from East to meet him person wey I no sabi from Adam. This Yoruba guy released the car filled the tank give me 3months to balance 300k I was very surprised so op just like I say we still got lots of angels moving around.
Back to your story I just feel the dude wants to play smart. If not can he explain what he meant by gave it to a repair guy. On what agreement you dy repair wetin you never pay for haba, na better scam be that. My 2cent

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by princemillla(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Thanks bro

Bro sorry for the way he treated you even when you trusted him blindly. at this point even if the psp had issue, walai no be ur headache again cux he don Enter third party hand. You are not taking it back. If he like send the money if he like make him no send am back. If u feel u r bigger than d money let it go

What a big lie. How can you collect something at the park without fulfilling your own payments part. You broke the transaction

You forgot money at home while you Re going to clear a consignment Is that possible. Did you also forget ur tfare money or u trek

How can you alter someone property when you've not paid. Should. Now obviously whether it's working or not you have to pay for that console cuz third party is involved already.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Almajiri1: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Lol abeg oh!!! E never reach that level.
The offer is still open till 12 midnight. I only need consent.

This case fits perfectly into Ogun the god of technology. Iron/metal etc, one can't just escape Ogun. He embraces you daily.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by princemillla(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Thanks bro

Bro sorry for the way he treated you even when you trusted him blindly. at this point even if the psp had issue, walai no be ur headache again cux he don Enter third party hand. You are not taking it back. If he like send the money if he like make him no send am back. If u feel u r bigger than d money let it go

What a big lie. How can you collect something at the park without fulfilling your own payments part. You broke the transaction

You forgot money at home while you Re going to clear a consignment Is that possible. Did you also forget ur tfare money or u trek

How can you alter someone property when you've not paid. Should. Now obviously whether it's working or not you have to pay for that console cuz third party is involved already.

Tabbaz pls kindly update the list.

It's fortunate this deal money no plenty. For if it's op for Don go hang himself for this lock down season. We need to keep this forum clean

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by doggedfighter(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Baba read well and understand abeg I no get strength to argue with you
Will you shut up there and pay up fast !

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by princemillla(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
just pay him or return the psp and pay for the waybill the same way he did and redeem your image.
That way score is settled.
Don't send him a damaged item o

Can you collect such? Something wey Don Enter engineer hand?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by OttHin: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Heineken(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
doggedfighter:
Will you shut up there and pay up fast !
hahahahah mama no vex abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Heineken(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
It's good to be trustworthy seriously. this life isn't that difficult. Someone like me, though I'm not a Saint. I'll do as we said. Even you, if you do normal and send the money or do as una been talk, inside you, you go happy wella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by kenmaro: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

No sir I won’t abuse you and why will I ?

To settle this matter at hand:

@damzyofficial23; You mustn't wait until after the lockdown before making his payment except you don't want to pay for the psp and you prefer the option of returning the stuff back to him but just waiting for the OP to throw option 2 at you. Whatever bank you use has a USSD code to make instant transfers to a third party and for a young man like you with internet knowledge, you won't tell me you haven't done transfers using bank USSD transfer codes except through transfer agents(paga). But assuming you haven't, considering all the argument i have read from the OP's 1st post to the last pages here, it will be honourable you set up your bank USSD transfer on your registered line and send him his money (8k plus the extra cost of courier) now to end this prolonged argument.

Afterwhich, you could come back here with a screenshot payment proof asking for whatever settlement you need in terms of probably bringing down/ deleting this post. Then, i believe one or two members here may intercede on your behalf for the post to be brought down. To be honest with you, the OP waiting for two weeks, after the lockdown, before you could send him his money is not ideal. And no one, after all this brouhaha, will be patient for that long.

Just my advice.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Zouzer: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
cc: Lalasticlala This should make front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by doggedfighter(f): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

pls extend this kind gesture to me also if you wount mind..
You suddenly want to buy a new phone too?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Ralphtayo: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Which kind Wahala be this angry
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by SpyAC(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Bro’s I no follow the Oga argue if he wants his psp he should tell me and I go forward am back to him. But the stage at which the psp is ain’t guaranteed fine I broke the agreement but the psp is in bad shape which he didn’t say too sir
but u no try nah, u for information him bf all this now or u return it bf work, agreement nah agreement

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by captainking(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Good morning and I hope we all had a nice night. At first I didn’t want to say anything but I will put my input here. Yes the said man told me about the psp and he told me it wasn’t hacked he never used it because it wasn’t hacked and it’s expensive to hack it over there in ilorin so it’s a win for me if I can pay the said amount and then hack it since it will be cheaper for me in Lagos I said cool I will and we agreed the price and all said everything was functioning well no issues I said ok. He sent the psp with his money 2k from ilorin and I went to pick it up Monday morning paid the driver #500 collected the psp and called the guy that will hack to please come over so he can see if it’s possible to hack and all first thing the guy noticed was that the psp has no screw holding the console 2. Psp Memory card is bad 3 it goes of while it’s on for some time. So I told the guy to please see if all can be fixed and he charged me #11000 he took the psp away and till this moment I haven’t seen the psp yet because there is a 2weeks locked down which everybody know and I send this bro’s a voice note “he should chill abeg that once the lockdown is over I will forward his funds” only to see this call out this morning. Oga I no fight you ooo but ontop psp I no fit run I’ve bought device and sold device several times no hassles but this issue we could have solved with any call out of anything.
It is simple...you either pay him or return his PSP..Chikena..
how dare you give him conditions.....
I might believe you are a scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Microsoft Surface Pro4, Intel Core i7 , 8/256GB Touch 2in1 Detachable Keyb-180k / It's #jumiablackfriday: Now or Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.