Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill (1303 Views)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Yes, most of you might not have discovered the reason your family was brought to the earth. Some of us who are privileged to dine with the truth knew that the kuti's family was destined for greatness.

But to man how ever they became great without fulfilment, doesn't matter to them. As long as they are famous, as Soyinka's as fela's. Both first cousins. Extraordinary destinies shattered on the home of great ignorance..... excellent madness

Oh people, if you love greatness, please intervene, intercede and act.

I will personally have a one more chat with him in the realm.

Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Hanti, soyinka believes in God. He always acknowledges God even though he doesn't go to church. Dont pollute our mind. I'm very close to him pls

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2020
fairfora:
Hanti, soyinka believes in God. He always acknowledges God even though he doesn't go to church. Dont pollute our mind. I'm very close to him pls

How close, why would you lie?? What for and where do you stand.....

We are watching you
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Mercisharelove:

How close, why would you lie?? What for and where do you stand.....

We are watching you
Me lie? My wife is from abeokuta and we are close to soyinka family. Which lies are you talking about here?That I challenge your claim doesn't make make a liar madam. Atheists don't believe in God but Prof does
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by StandardJohn(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2020
I believe in God but i don't go to church, does this make me an Atheist?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
fairfora:
Me lie? My wife is from abeokuta and we are close to soyinka family. Which lies are you talking about here?That I challenge your claim doesn't make make a liar madam. Atheists don't believe in God but Prof does

We said you do not know the prof, can you prove this.....

Can please just pack well, because we see that you are interfering
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
StandardJohn:
I believe in God but i don't go to church, does this make me an Atheist?

Do you actually know yourself
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mercisharelove:

lol. Ok then
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by StandardJohn(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
yes i know myself
Go look for the meaning of the word Atheist
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by wickedtuna: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mercisharelove:

We? You alone said it ma.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
StandardJohn:
yes i know myself
Go look for the meaning of the word Atheist

Your soul is crying
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
wickedtuna:
We? You alone said it ma.

The greater one lives in us
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Do IT
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by illicit(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2020
what are u talking about exactly
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
what are u talking about exactly

Ignorance
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by illicit(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Ignorance
u mean soyinka is ignorant?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
illicit:

u mean soyinka is ignorant?

What's is ignorance
Re: Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill by Mercisharelove(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Digimon

(1) (Reply)

When God Is Silent In Times When We Need Him The Most / Deborah Yakubu: This How Muslims Are Celebrating Her Death On Social Media. / Love The Way Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Greeted Each Other In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.