Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,159 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde (650 Views)

Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / Jeff Leventis: Police Beat Councillor During PDP Primaries In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde by Mixt: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Governor Seyi Makinde said his joke about the existence of coronavirus was misconstrued by the opposition

Banner image reading 'coronavirus information'
Prior to being tested, Makinde, while speaking at a PDP unification rally in Ibadan, said there was no coronavirus in his party
Defending his statement, the governor said ‘COVID-19 is real’ and people must follow all preventive measures
Seyi Makinde, governor of Oyo state, has cleared the air about a claim purportedly linked to him where he was said to have doubted the existence of coronavirus.
More here https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/04/01/coronavirus-is-real-i-only-joked-about-it-during-pdp-rally-makinde-warns-after-testing-positive-to-virus/
Re: Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Makinde now see it to be real now, I thought many of them including Baba Obasanjo believed it(COVID19) was a scam, he even said he'll like to see the infected Italian man to really confirm the authenticity ...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde by Aksnoopy: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde by yyba: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
kikikihahe coronavirus is also joking with you Mr makinde grin. PDP and senseless thaugh are like 5 and 6 grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde by helinues: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Becareful of what you wish for
Re: Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde by Miracle1991: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
God cannot be mocked, for what ever you sow shall you reap, when you wish others Corona virus surely you will get it.
Re: Coronavirus Is Real, I Only Joked About It During PDP Rally – Makinde by Nukilia: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Its painful when educated people act like morons just because of the politics in their environment.

(1) (Reply)

Injustice Of The Highest Order!! / Chief Of Staff; A Much Ado About Nothing / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions A 200,000 Capacity Yam Storage Facility In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.