Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Sell Gift Cards Safely And Quickly On Tbay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Sell Gift Cards Safely And Quickly On Tbay (1051 Views)

How To Appear Quickly On Google Search After Posting / Design Any Kind Of Website Cheaply And Quickly / How To Increase Alexa Rank Of Your Blog Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Gift Cards Safely And Quickly On Tbay by Saveworld2020: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello everyone, I am a gift card seller. In Nigeria, many friends want to sell their gift cards at high prices. But many small partners are often cheated in the process of selling gift cards. Therefore, many small partners have to sell their gift cards to card dealers at a low price. The card merchant then sold the received gift card at a high price and made a high profit. Nigerian friends who sell cards feel a headache for this.

Now, I will introduce a quick and safe way to sell gift cards. First, we should try to reject offline transactions without any guarantee. It is best to choose a secure gift card trading platform to ensure that our cards are not scammed. What is a secure and guaranteed gift card platform? First: Strict inspection and certification of service providers must be conducted and security deposits paid; Second: The platform's arbitration mechanism must be fair and not biased towards any party; Third: 24-hour online service of card collectors and customer service; Third: Both parties The right to pricing; Fourth: OTC fast transactions; Fifth: Settle with a stable currency.
I think we should share the trustworthy gift card trading platform we know to more people, and help our friends to sell gift cards quickly.
The trustworthy gift card trading platform I found was Tbay, and I have sold a lot of cards without being cheated.
Click on my invitation link and we can all claim the reward. I can also teach you how to sell cards quickly for free. I will share specific tutorials in later articles.
https://h5.theiabay.com/?flag=sell#/

(1) (Reply)

StudyPathNigeria.com: New Eportal For Nigeria's Students / New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com / Php/mysql Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.