Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga (1686 Views)

Our Pastors Should Preach Salvation First Before Seed Sowing / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Greatomotoy:

there is difference between healing of sicknesses and Pandemic. When Jesus was on Earth there was no pandemic. In the Bible, anytime there was a plague/ pandemic, what the priests or prophets do is to Stand in gap by making Intercessions or offer Sacrifice for the plague to Stop.

What are these ones doing

1 Like

Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Commonsense99: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Very nice write up Op.. More ink to your pen.

The problem here is pentecostal pastors had wanted to drag the same position with Doctors, they forgot their primary role was to preach salvation and righteousness,

it beats my imagination to understand that level of audacity to scam people in broad day light, meanwhile since the origin of pentecostslism, no Nigerian pastor has ever gone to a random Government hospital to perform that their miracle, not even one! Yet people believe them.

What they televise is a well rehearsed drama, they gather poor paid strangers and tell then how to act sick, and claim healing, which is why we are using this COVID-19 as a litmus test, let them come to the frontlines now or shut up forever.

1 Like

Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by OtemAtum: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Commonsense99:
Very nice write up Op.. More ink to your pen.

The problem here is pentecostal pastors had wanted to drag the same position with Doctors, they forgot their primary role was to preach salvation and righteousness,

it beats my imagination to understand that level of audacity to scam people in broad day light, meanwhile since the origin of pentecostslism, no Nigerian pastor has ever gone to a random Government hospital to perform that their miracle, not even one! Yet people believe them.

What they televise is a well rehearsed drama, they gather poor paid strangers and tell then how to act sick, and claim healing, which is why we are using this COVID-19 as a litmus test, let them come to the frontlines now or shut up forever.

Thanks for seeing and acknowledging the truth. Many Nigerians have realised this too, but they choose to continue in self delusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Vega100: 2:41am On Apr 02, 2020
OtemAtum:
Please after this Corona Virus incidents, let everyone continue to tell our pastors to keep doing the right things. The right thing to be done to a cancer patient, an HIV patient, a sickle cell, the lame, the blind, those with fibroid, ulcer, haemorrhage etc is to support them medically, but our pastors have been doing otherwise, thereby rendering them bankrupt while leaving them in their conditions and even worsening it.

Now we have seen the pastors doing the right thing during this Corona virus era. They support the sick medically instead of bringing them to their congregation to make a fool of them. Please let us keep reminding them to continue doing the same to sick people after this COVID-19 issue. This is actually the best way to help the sick and ailing ones, not by laying hands and praying for them, which has never worked for once.

Please Nigerians wake up. If you have eye problem, write to pastors to supply you with money for medical operations rather than seeking miracles. I know of a pastor that doesn't do healing but always help people medically right from time. Find out about Godman Akinlabi of The Elevation Church. This pastor doesn't do 'miracle' but he has sponsored a lot of surgical operations for patients having glaucoma and other medical problems.

Please after this COVID-19 saga, let's raise the spirit of asking pastors for medical help, rather than miracles, because this incidence has already revealed to the wise sheep that there is no miracle anywhere, rather medical and scientific 'wonders'.

Call on pastors, mention their names for medical supports anytime there is an issue of cancer, kidney and liver problems, glaucoma, fibroid etc. That's the only way the poor masses can benefit back from pastors and not by looking for non-existing miracles from there.
God bless you for this sir, you are the most intelligent person on Nairaland and Nigeria at large. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Vega100: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Do your Doctor go to you or you go to your Doctor?

Choose whom u will!

If you need GOD'S Intervention, you connect to his GENUIE Servants!
for your foolishness, God will punish u and u might die a miserable death
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 02, 2020
OtemAtum:

All you're doing is trying to bring unrelated issues to every thread. Don't you get bored of stuffs? There's a thread we discussed issue related to that and I never said that people need nobody to guide them. Pls quote me on that and stop lying.

Now that topic I gave you, do it o. Pls research very well on the topic. I need it by latest 12am. Thanks. grin

That's by the way my guy! cheesy

The bone of contention here is about BELIEVE (TRUST)

Your book taught it's readers to believe (trust) in themselves and anyone else even if they've never come across your book!

Jehovah's book taught us to believe (trust) in him and our fellow believers NOT just anybody!

Instead of you to admit that your stupid, worthless book has been misleading you, you're now trying to cover up your stupidity with this shamelessness! cheesy

So you yourself tell the world now, which of the two books can be trusted?

Your book that asked you to go seeking counseling from just anybody or Jehovah's book that says counseling must come only from informed individuals! smiley

Shame on you and your book Otem! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Righteousness89(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Vega100:
for your foolishness, God will punish u and u might die a miserable death

May the MERCY OF GOD Locate you My Beloved!

I don't Wish u a Miserable death! Be careful of what u say! IT will Land on you without Mercy!
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by OtemAtum: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

That's by the way my guy! cheesy

The bone of contention here is about BELIEVE (TRUST)

Your book taught it's readers to believe (trust) in themselves and anyone else even if they've never come across your book!

Jehovah's book taught us to believe (trust) in him and our fellow believers NOT just anybody!

Instead of you to admit that your stupid, worthless book has been misleading you, you're now trying to cover up your stupidity with this shamelessness! cheesy

So you yourself tell the world now, which of the two books can be trusted?

Your book that asked you to go seeking counseling from just anybody or Jehovah's book that says counseling must come only from informed individuals! smiley

Shame on you and your book Otem! cheesy
I checked my mail yesternight and you haven't submitted the assignment I gave you. We don't have talk until you have submitted it o. I'm giving you another 12 hours to do your assignment.

Topic: Write an essay on the title "USING YOUR BRAIN"
Font: Calibri
Font size: 12pts
Microsoft Word format

Pls make sure you do a broad research on the topic to avoid submitting something shallow. Until then, we don't have talk. grin grin grin
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2020
OtemAtum:

I checked my mail yesternight and you haven't submitted the assignment I gave you. We don't have talk until you have submitted it o. I'm giving you another 12 hours to do your assignment.

Topic: Write an essay on the title "USING YOUR BRAIN"
Font: Calibri
Font size: 12pts
Microsoft Word format

Pls make sure you do a broad research on the topic to avoid submitting something shallow. Until then, we don't have talk. grin grin grin

Your own brain have deceived you, just has Jehovah said! Proverbs 3:5

After all said and done, what your book taught you has proved worthless! cheesy
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by OtemAtum: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Your own brain have deceived you, just has Jehovah said! Proverbs 3:5

After all said and done, what your book taught you has proved worthless! cheesy
Have you written the essay? cheesy
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
OtemAtum:

Have you written the essay? cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself! wink
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by OtemAtum: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Keep deceiving yourself! wink
cheesy Pls do it.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2020
OtemAtum:

cheesy Pls do it.
You and your book! cheesy
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by OtemAtum: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

You're wasting time Mr Man. By now you should be on your keyboard researching on the assignment grin grin
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
OtemAtum:
You're wasting time Mr Man. By now you should be on your keyboard researching on the assignment grin grin

Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by OtemAtum: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Rule of the game: no repetition grin
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
OtemAtum:

Rule of the game: no repetition grin

Your book and you! wink
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by KingZaddy(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

So why are the pastors not going after the Coronavirus patients and healing them right now? Why are they leaving it to medicine and science? Why are they supplying medical equipments instead of simply praying for the patients to recover? So you see that using medicine is the only solution and not performing deceptive stunts.
pastors are business men not men of god, alot of them dont hear from god as they claim
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by OtemAtum: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2020
KingZaddy:
pastors are business men not men of god, alot of them dont hear from god as they claim
They hear from their deceptive brains.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga by OtemAtum: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2020
This is the honest truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Late Apst. Deb'rah Osagiese, Spirit & Life Bible Church Founder / Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ex MFM Chorister, Ayotunde Richard's Bail Application / Did The Qur’an Copy The Bible’s Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.