Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 (65570 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
What of IMO?
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Graysons: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nigerians will soon go into extinction. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
The entire South west should be quarantined angry
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by maasoap(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sheuns:
Wow, Osun state?
Our govt said they’ll soon start 1700 tests per day.

Osun case has to do with over 100 Ejigbo residents who were coming in from Abidjan. Thank God all of the are in quarantine. Imagine if all these people were allowed to go directly to their various homes!
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by jimakeabi: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
The higher the funds donated the higher the number of cases. If them wan thief make them thief instead of giving us HBP join
LOL
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by ma373733(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seriously?

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nigeria is on a long thing.
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by sayso: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
People this was how america started pre testing,south korea did drive and test ,us with so much pressure from the press started testing and boom the stats we have today. Just multiply this number by 100. That is our real number. Scary though but the truth. Protect yourselve and pray.
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Slimdaddy2: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Like play....like play
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by ismoney: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
The truth is that as I fully maintain a proper hygiene that there is a Life that had swallowed death and ever keeps plagues after off and under the feet of all that has Him. That Life is Jesus Christ. In Him is Life and Light. No darkness represented by anything visible or invisible including viruses of any name present or yet to be named can stand the New Testament in His blood. I have the very Life of God that created all things running in me. No darkness can stand His presence and blood. Be conscious of Who you are and confess it. I lead a clean life and obeys the government regulations but I know who I am in Christ and is still learning to know more of my rights in Him.

Jesus is the very Life the world needs. Hope you have surrendered your heart and life to Him. If not, confess Him as Lord and ask Him to forgive all your sins and declare that God the Father raised Him from the dead. Congratulations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by ngmoses17(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Osun, which way. There's fire on the mountain for one of the poorest states in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by oldman112(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Osun how, hmmm Lagos be stable this is the time we need stability most, Nigeria please don't move
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Correcto: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by tolijascro(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adesina18111:
Osun state how na?...make I kuku forget home for now...I think Akure is sweeter than and safer than Ilesa for now grin

Omo ujesha inle o...they should at least give us details concerning the location of the infected....me I'm in Ilesa and I'm very scared right now.....aa ni kagbako o

3 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by amaniro: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Osun wan compete with ABJ and Lagos Lol...
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by joe4christ(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
DirtyGold:
As I've said before, I still don't understand what the deal is about this covid19 bullshit though...
How can a chinese flu with very low mortality rate ground almost all sectors of a civilized world?

Imagine this quote for America alone: "The CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 22,000 deaths, 36 million flu illnesses, 370,000 hospitalizations. The 2019-2020 influenza outbreak is moderate to low in ..." Yet, not even a single county has been locked down in America due to flu (which is a yearly thing by the way)! But coronavirus showed up and everywhere scattered undecided angry

What's tha business?

That's because this one is highly contagious, and if not put under check. They whole world will be infected. And in months, the world will be recording hundreds of millions of death. Especially to the Oyinbos!

4 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by maasoap(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
DirtyGold:
As I've said before, I still don't understand what the deal is about this covid19 bullshit though...
How can a chinese flu with very low mortality rate ground almost all sectors of a civilized world?

Imagine this quote for America alone: "The CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 22,000 deaths, 36 million flu illnesses, 370,000 hospitalizations. The 2019-2020 influenza outbreak is moderate to low in ..." Yet, not even a single county has been locked down in America due to flu (which is a yearly thing by the way)! But coronavirus showed up and everywhere scattered undecided angry

What's tha business?

It's new, that's the business. Time is needed to understand it even if it's going to be accepted as seasonal disease.

3 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Weytin Edo dey do wit more cases now
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Warmaterial(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fake covid-19 in 9ja, anybody wey get malaria now na corona , cough na corona , tomorrow u go here say dey don well wetin dem use treat dem Abeg make dem mumu dem sef open Abuja make I go dey do my business jor. 9ja corona

3 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Tapout(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
none in lagos..hmmm is it possible the cases in lagos are reducing undecided
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by lanre4411(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammn Shiiitttt niggggarrr

Build Hospital build hospital... Dem no build one under Six years...

Close Border Close border.... Dem no hear
They waited till most of their Peeps arrived 9ja b4 Dem close Border..... Now look the Shit they've caused....

Oh I miss GEJ

GEJ defeated Ebola within few weeks because niggggarrr is fucking Educated...
it was fashola that defeated Ebola not Jonathan get ur fact correctly It was God that saves me then I was one if those that have primary contact with Patrick sayer them.

5 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by mickzzy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
truth is the whole nation should have been on locklock down not just lagos and abuja.
The grace we're enjoying is that its mostly the elite and middle case that are contracting the virus for now, which is still manageable and controllable, now imagine a case where the average market woman has this virus, how many people will be affected?
I foresight more cases in oyo, osun, ekiti if a total lockdown is not adopted
#MyView
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Edoziesmart:
What a disastrous to human

2 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by joe4christ(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Graysons:
Nigerians will soon go into extinction. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nothing of such will happen. We are immune to this. Believe me!
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
tolijascro:

Omo ujesha inle o...they should at least give us details concerning the location of the infected....me I'm in Ilesa and I'm very scared right now.....aa ni kagbako o

Don't panic. They were already in quarantine but it will take time before all them will be tested. It is directly from the quarantine to isolation center or homes depending on the test results for individual. These people are over 100 Osun residents (Ejigbo people) who arrived at the state few days ago from Abidjan

2 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by ariefadenco: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammn Shiiitttt niggggarrr

Build Hospital build hospital... Dem no build one under Six years...

Close Border Close border.... Dem no hear
They waited till most of their Peeps arrived 9ja b4 Dem close Border..... Now look the Shit they've caused....

Oh I miss GEJ

GEJ defeated Ebola within few weeks because niggggarrr is fucking Educated...

The Dullard was waiting for Trump to act before doing the needful.

Goodluck Jonathan would have closed the border without waiting for other countries.
#WeMissJonah.

4 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by chozzy: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
DirtyGold:

What's tha business?

The disease kills and it has no Vaccine

2 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Investnow2017: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Depot:
I repeat, any body that dies of this Virus in Nigeria has been sick.

My personal experience shows that Nigeria can better treat malaria than the western world.

Three of our expatriates once had malaria. Two had the malaria before departing on vacation and opted to treat it in the UK, but sadly both died. But the third patient who treated her own here in Nigeria recovered.

Yes, this Coronavirus pandemic is very real but mortality rate in Nigeria will be low. Many will recover on their own. Is Coronavirus the same as malaria. No. But symptoms are similar and since chloroquine can be of help shows similarity in presentation. Just my feelings, though.

4 Likes

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by EmekaBlue(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
TB Joshua prediction failed
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
ariefadenco:

The Dullard was waiting for Trump to act before doing the needful.

Goodluck Jonathan would have closed the border without waiting for other countries.
#IMissJonah.

You miss the clueless IB!
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by tolijascro(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
maasoap:

Don't panic. They were already in quarantine but it will take time before all them will be tested. It is directly from the quarantine to isolation center or homes depending on the test results for individual. These people are over 100 Osun residents (Ejigbo people) who arrived at the state few days ago.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.