Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) (101793 Views)

Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by LifestyleTonite: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
COVID-19: Soldier tries to shoot man who slapped him for breaking lockdown order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yll_bnPamH0&feature=youtu.be

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by youngest85(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
What's the man doing outdoor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by StandardJohn(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
no be new thing. Country of strange happenings angry

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by NNAMDIII(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
oboy the soldier is a fool, why would he allow a civilian to wawa him? hes just throwing smokes as if he'll shoot

I doubt the story sha,its not possible to slap an armed soldier

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Eriggs: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh Boy! See as d guy wire soldier wey carry gun slap?
People get mind o. How i wish i can see the end of the video to see what happened when the guy ran away and the soldier pursued him closely with Ak-47 pointed at his back!!

Majid1990:
How I wish I am the soldier I will finish him direct
I thank God say u no be d soldier o

269 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Eriggs: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na ordinary 'hmmmmm' passenger do for mopo for Benin/Ore Express way in 2001 wey cause traffic for 18 hours, but dis one give soldier slap!
The aftermath go mad pass 'battle of ore'......oleku! undecided

stagger:

By the time angry and hungry mobs take to the streets in places like Lagos, soldiers will be overwhelmed. Only God will save us all then.
As u quote me, see as ur mouth dey sweet like honey. Take 2 d streets now, wen u hear pow once for air, d next tin na mama stagger go come out begin shout, my pikin come inside house o, na only u i born biko. Lazy youths sef dey talk of protests. hissssss

Isinweke:
Nigerian soldiers will be beaten by angry civilians in few weeks to come.
Nigeria go scatter
Write ur will in advance. sebi na u bi 'awon stubborn '

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Eriggs: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Never argue with a man that is with a gun,
not to talk of slap a man with a gun,
not to talk of slap a soldier with a gun! undecided
A soldier doing his job!
RIP to the stubborn pig in addy!

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by seankafor(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh mehn that man get liver..

I go like hear the scores shaa cos I know say that man no go remain the same

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by THUNDER4real(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why should the fuckin soldier flog him in the first place, you have given them punishment and they are obeying your order......This country including the armed- forces is a mess...If you don't agree with my opinion....Fvk u..

397 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by ignis: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
The guy don buy job. I doubt if he will come out of this without deformation. Soldiers go change him name to bastard.

But wetin be the work of police and civil defense if na soldiers dem dey use enforce common lockdown of unarmed citizens within the state.

Soldiers have been bastardized in this country to the level of Vigilante.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
One chance ohh grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Slawormir: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright. Damnnnnn.
Right now i can not say if this niggarrr is a real niggarrr or a fuckkked up niggarrr

But all i can say now is rest in peace to that niggarrr in advance
Not because the soldier is going to shoot him
because the beating he is going to get ehnnnn

Even a dead man go better pass am

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by vizzyswagh(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dammmmn, dat niqqa no get joy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
The REST will now be HISTORY abiiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by loadedvibes: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iye o... This person is definitely one of the dead that should be recorded by ncdc o..

The soldier man get restraint Sha.. he could have shot him dead when he point his gun at him

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Belugaice1: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
shocked grin Soldier collect slap but that guy get mind ooo a man with a gun is like a man with your life play with it at your own risk

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by 24kmagic: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Take note, that's not Nigeria. It's Ghana, before you guys start insulting Nigerian soldiers.

Modified;
All the people saying it happened in Nigeria, are you all that daft? If you didn't hear the Ghanaian language in the background can't you see the taxi parked there? That's Ghanaian taxi for Christ-sake. And one monkey was busy arguing with me that it happened in warri.
Later them go say dem go school..... You go school and u no fit dey use your common sense. Na school u go be dat?

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
The soldier suppose shoot am thou... Me go shoot the guy or break his bones, then he go dey indoor even after lockdown self

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by ComeAndobo: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Incomplete story. So what happened to him afterwards. Did he escape? Was he shot? Did they find him 2 streets away hiding under a car?

It is obvious you just stole the video and you posted it here. No backstory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by EmmaOgbu(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Continue, we are

watching you on 3D.

Covid 19 no go kill us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Why should the fuckin soldier flog him in the first place, you have given them punishment and they are obeying your order......This country including the armed- forces is a mess...If you don't agree with my opinion....Fvk u..
You are CORRECT.
PEOPLE are already growing in Anger.
SOMETHING worse than Corona may likely hit Nigeria soon...

See the way an UNARMED MAN challenged an ARMED PERSONNEL

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by TheSourcerer: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
neat

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by magicminister: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
I love this
Please does anyone know that guy?

How can three men let one person abuse them like that??

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by nurez305(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
The best video ever, I love that guy. After they obey you and serve your punishment, you are still hitting them because you are fucking stupid soldier

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Wigetsolar: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
something give rat mind to do yanga near cat.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin but i for like make d soja drop gun fight am man to man let's see if sojas r really combatant

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eriggs:
Na ordinary 'hmmmmm' passenger do for mopo for Benin/Ore Express way in 2001 wey cause traffic for 18 hours, but dis one give Mopo slap!
The aftermath go pass battle of ore

This sounds like a story that needs to be told... grin Tell us na

22 Likes

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nigerians need to start seeing therapists and psychologist. We need mental checks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.