Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) (101824 Views)

Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Bishop(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
COVID-19: Soldier tries to shoot man who slapped him for breaking lockdown order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yll_bnPamH0&feature=youtu.be

That is a Ghanaian soldier he is lucky he didn't do it Nigeria, with this video as evidence he is already a dead man
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
NNAMDIII:
oga sir forget it,do you know what it means for a civilian to slap an armed soldier? even when i'm on uniform without carrying a riffle them no born civilian well

Abusing unarmed innocent citizens that suffering like you makes you stupid, clueless and a very big coward.

You will die in shame with that type of your so called soldiering to innocent youths.

I am a soldier too. Well trained to educate, protect and defend my unarmed innocent citizens even the stubborn ones as well from nigerian terrorist like you.

All you of nigerian soldiers that are being brainwashed by fulani terrorist are useless cowardice terrorist.

Repent for the Nation of Biafra is near.

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by marshmonii: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Eriggs post=87989922]Oh Boy! See as d guy wire soldier wey carry gun slap?
People get mind o. How i wish i can see the end of the video to see what happened when the guy ran away and the soldier pursued him closely with Ak-47 pointed at his back!!

I thank God say u no be d soldier o[/quoteYou for know say the lockdown Na eyeservice when people de vex
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Davesen2222: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
I am very confident to say this that this nigga can never try this in Nigeria I swear he will visit heaven that day because he will be so baptized that earth will no longer be suitable for him, imagine this clown thank God it is not Nigeria this happened.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by kimjessey2019: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] Ghana for you
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Oliejay: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
That's not a Nigerian sldr uniform. No Nigerian sldr will be alone with rifle on bike moving around. This video is of different context.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bishop:

That is a Ghanaian soldier he is lucky he didn't do it Nigeria, with this video as evidence he is already a dead man

If he is a Ghanaian zombie soldier, what is he code ID? You nigerians youths will die in slavery in the hands of those claiming to defending lives and territory.

We don't need nigerian soldiers anymore in our territories.

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright. Damnnnnn.
Right now i can not say if this niggarrr is a real niggarrr or a fuckkked up niggarrr

But all i can say now is rest in peace to that niggarrr in advance
Not because the soldier is going to shoot him
because the beating he is going to get ehnnnn

Even a dead man go better pass am

The guy that slapped the soldier is just an idiot waiting to be killed. Never argue with someone holding a loaded gun, even if that someone is a kid. To think he was even bold enough to slap the soldier. That's not bravery that's just pure undiluted stupidity.

Self preservation is key.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Chatbot1234: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
if the soldier shoots him, him work don finish with correct court marshalled
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by blackboy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
I doubt it is Nigeria . Nigerian police or soldier will not hesitate to shoot him dead not even wound him. Wicked heartless proud and arrogant set
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
You did not answer my questions oh....I'm not making mouth, people like you are very easy to get into. Bloody civilian like you
snowdropz:

Pls keep quiet there and stop flapping your mouth. Fact is the only difference bw the military and the civilian is the gun you wield. Without it you're just an ordinary man that can be taken down anytime. Besides you also have the advantage of ''brotherhood' unlike the civilians on the street, so stop inflating yourself. grin
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by SKYQUEST(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
hybridblood07:
First of all, what makes you think I trained in Depot? Secondly, have you ever witness combat training military go through? Lastly, Military personnel are respect all over the world, I don't see it as Coward... Any more question, sir?
if military are respected all over d world, is it not reasonable that they learn to treat civilians with respect and not always think they are some sort of demigod
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Sijo01(f): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Why should the fuckin soldier flog him in the first place, you have given them punishment and they are obeying your order......This country including the armed- forces is a mess...If you don't agree with my opinion....Fvk u..

My thought exactly.
Misuse of power. Was the frog jump not enough? Flogging a grown ass man like you just because you're previleage to carry arms and wear khaki. Nonsense and ingredients angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Do you really think we don't have military personnel that respect civilians a lot? We may have soldiers that misbehave, and some of them get punished and the public won't be aware.a proper orientation is giving to every military personnel but some decides to mess up. That's human being for you bro
SKYQUEST:
if military are respected all over d world, is it not reasonable that they learn to treat civilians with respect and not always think they are some sort of demigod
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by snowdropz: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
hybridblood07:
You did not answer my questions oh....I'm not making mouth, people like you are very easy to get into. Bloody civilian like you
grin grin grin
Sure hit your sore. Lol
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by guru90: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hahahaahaha.

Those remaining 2 guys for run naaaaa

Hahahaahaha
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by todugo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
D guy don waka pass d soldier, d best thing na for the remaining two to find their way or else na dem go hiaram
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Antichristus: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Symptomatic of the Nigerian state.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by anonym0us: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Why should the fuckin soldier flog him in the first place, you have given them punishment and they are obeying your order......This country including the armed- forces is a mess...If you don't agree with my opinion....Fvk u..
calm down, it's in Ghana.. you believe Nigerian fit slap army man? We fear army pass God
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
NNAMDIII:
oboy the soldier is a fool, why would he allow a civilian to wawa him? hes just throwing smokes as if he'll shoot

I doubt the story sha,its not possible to slap an armed soldier
Its possible but the person might end up with broken legs and taken to barracks and come back almost dead or dead, but If it's police they might shoot I'm the spot.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
That place looks like Ghana not Nigeria
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bishop:

He slapped the soldier and ran we did not know how it ended. But whether dead or alive man will regret slapping the soldier for sure.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Dewisedick: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
This guy don buy market
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by guru90: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
anonym0us:
calm down, it's in Ghana.. you believe Nigerian fit slap army man? We fear army pass God

Calm down joor... Army de fear civilian indirectly. Because they don't no who is who.

We NIGERIAN only fear their guns only.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by conyema12(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Am still tracking the soldier that flogged me 2 days ago. He will not walk with his 2 legs for 2 weeks if I find him walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by bendazum: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eriggs:

Write ur will in advance. sebi na u bi 'awon stubborn '

If not for gun and uniform, soldiers are ordinary humans. Forget strong face.
I have watched video where civilian beat soldier sotay soldier begin stammer.

Let this lockdown no pass 1 month o.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by wamide042(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
That happened in Ghana not here in Nigeria...
You will slap a soldier in 9ja and run away even the bystanders sef go don die...
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Dollabiz: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by CAUSTIC002: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nigerians need to start seeing therapists and psychologist. We need mental checks
we know, but this video is certainly not from Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by CAUSTIC002: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
wamide042:
You will slap a soldier in 9ja and run away even the bystanders sef go don die...
on god grin
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
wamide042:
shut up abeg

na una dey give dem that over pride with this kind yeye talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.