Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) (101799 Views)

Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by ehmmy11(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Coldie:

Then after disarming him. He goes back to bring a hilux van full of soldiers. What will be your excuse
who would wait for that?? Let him explain the loss of his firearm to his superiors
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Farki: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
realokopi:
U better go and look for what to eat during this lock down and stop venting your frustrations on people that are far above your generations.

Stop projecting your hungry mentality on to me. How can someone who doesn't know the proper use of the word 'generations' be insulting my lineage. grin The same person who's rank isn't high enough to clean my grandfather's shoes.

Stop lying you aren't better than others, or even your colleagues abroad. We expect soldiers to be better and know right from wrong but get disappointed every time.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
What ever grudges you have against the Army you can only rant on this forum about it. There's nothing you can do cos you're a "nobody".
I am done giving you the attention you so much crave for.
Now run along and take your frustrations elsewhere and continue barking!!!
Farki:

Stop projecting your hungry mentality on to me. How can someone who doesn't know the proper use of the word 'generations' be insulting my lineage. grin The same person who's rank isn't high enough to clean my grandfather's shoes.

Stop lying you aren't better than others, or even your colleagues abroad. We expect soldiers to be better and know right from wrong but get disappointed every time.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Malhikberry: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
If the man survive this he don break the Nigeria record that says no man can slap any army I go Scot free
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Farki: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
realokopi:
What ever grudges you have against the Army you can only rant on this forum about it. There's nothing you can do cos you're a "nobody".
I am done giving you the attention you so much crave for.
Now run along and take your frustrations elsewhere and continue barking!!!

They can continue to stew in their mediocrity, I don't even need to say anything because Nigerian history already speaks for itself. What have the 'somebodies' of the army like you done to improve the institution and it's relationship with civilians?

Last last when shit goes down they shouldn't be looking for support from 'bloody civilians'.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by hero2000: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
seankafor:
Oh mehn that man get liver..

I go like hear the scores shaa cos I know say that man no go remain the same

You sure na liver e get?

He was thoughtless. And he will bear the painful consequences of such reckless action.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by ericmor: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Why should the fuckin soldier flog him in the first place, you have given them punishment and they are obeying your order......This country including the armed- forces is a mess...If you don't agree with my opinion....Fvk u..

I think the guy refused to follow order that was why he was flogin him
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Olaburn(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Swears d guy lite am well... E no funny
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by DANIELKWAME: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
COVID-19: Soldier tries to shoot man who slapped him for breaking lockdown order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yll_bnPamH0&feature=youtu.be
LifestyleTonite:
COVID-19: Soldier tries to shoot man who slapped him for breaking lockdown order

LifestyleTonite:

this is GHANA.
My fatherland.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
NNAMDIII:
oboy the soldier is a fool, why would he allow a civilian to wawa him? hes just throwing smokes as if he'll shoot

I doubt the story sha,its not possible to slap an armed soldier
do you think it is your county where they behave like cows
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by DANIELKWAME: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
ericmor:

I think the guy refused to follow order that was why he was flogin him
that is ghana 4 u
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Makararre(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
This guy don buy big job. Rest in pieces in advance. His egungun don jam big trailer
LifestyleTonite:

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by deavicky(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice shut from the guy.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Fulcrum15: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
NNAMDIII:
oboy the soldier is a fool, why would he allow a civilian to wawa him? hes just throwing smokes as if he'll shoot

Gerra out soldiers no be humans ney, abi you no see say nah the soldier first hit am.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by pricklewane: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Igbo uprising will only be directed at the failure you call governor be it Ikpeazu Umahi or Ugwuanyi.

topstone4:

There are times your guns will not save you from civilian uprising. Pray it doesn't come.
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Starhearts: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Eriggs:
u like gist no be small sha grin

I beg naa?

Give us d full gist
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Kenny9857(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

You are CORRECT.
PEOPLE are already growing in Anger.
SOMETHING worse than Corona may likely hit Nigeria soon...

See the way an UNARMED MAN challenged an ARMED PERSONNEL
it happened in Ghana no Nigeria
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by Justarandomguy: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Eriggs:
Oh Boy! See as d guy wire soldier wey carry gun slap?
People get mind o. How i wish i can see the end of the video to see what happened when the guy ran away and the soldier pursued him closely with Ak-47 pointed at his back!!

I thank God say u no be d soldier o
everyone has that time when they will snap.
I remember back in school I fought with my teacher cuz he was humiliating me too much in class. I don't even know when I punched him...
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by uchwar1: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2020
NNAMDIII:

soldier, did u watch the video? Just say it can't happen here in Nigeria. it can only happen in Ghana
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by uchwar1: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
The guy don buy job. I doubt if he will come out of this without deformation. Soldiers go change him name to bastard.

But wetin be the work of police and civil defense if na soldiers dem dey use enforce common lockdown of unarmed citizens within the state.

Soldiers have been bastardized in this country to the level of Vigilante.
soldier girl, nobody has bought job. meanwhile, this is not 9ja. NA is not part of the lock down for now
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by VolvoS60(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
undecided

The comments on this thread are very revealing.

There's no prison like the prison of the mind - a prison where you grow to love your jailor.

And from that prison there can be no freedom or escape.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
rigarmortis:

my bad then........but this talk of soldier no be your mate and all that sheeee is annoying, a battalion was killed in borno recently and people are not even bothered, even the dumb soldiers in non conflict areas are just acting like its not their business.

but to beat an unarmed civilian is part of their soldierly duty.

africa is backward not in infrastruture only but most in common sense

See what we were debating just yesterday!

https://www.nairaland.com/5769540/delta-lockdown-soldier-shoots-man
Re: Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) by rigarmortis: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
maasoap:

See what we were debating just yesterday!

https://www.nairaland.com/5769540/delta-lockdown-soldier-shoots-man

i feel you.

very unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.