Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

"How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video (58079 Views)

Coronavirus Testing: Lagos Creates 20 Centres, FCT Combs Residents’ Houses / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Thoying1990: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
STENON:
nobody is responsible for your poor condition
That was too harsh
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by watchindelta(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lielie shocked shocked
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by sotall(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
light099:
Crap.

They said Coronvirus is so tangible the atmosphere of an infected person can get near-standers infected, but now they have to go all the way inside her nose to test for the same coronavirus?

It's either the level of the sense in her brain is being tested through her nostril or the doctor is mad or both of them are mad.
Attention seekers.
exactly my thought.

Coronavirus is so infectious that infected people have trillions of the virus in their saliva and mucus in the respiratory tract.

Now they are digging into her abdomen to test for it.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by kelly72: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
If you have sinusitis and doctor sends you for nasal endoscopy,
what they will prod into your nostril is like a 2 feet needle, so calm down,
You ain't seen nothing yet. I went through it and I saw hell. Thank God
I saw my wife after.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by franchasng: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Nobody can help your matter here, instead of complaining, download your visa form , fill and wait until this corona thing ends, nobody cares if you migrate to Antarctic ocean, stop constituting nuisance

you this girl, I hope your papa na Tinubu oh, if not na express u de go, Naija no send u oh, when Naija remember you, you will carry placard, you better take it easy with this your blind patriotism unless your father is among the current looting machines ruling Nigeria, I haff tok my own oh undecided
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by blackslayer: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
I think there is a cheek swab option for testing as well. I wouldn't want someone sticking stuff all the way up y nostrils.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by wahzupguy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
ValCon888:
When you were flying 1st Class from Italy to France and back to Germany it was sweeting you. Now you've brought the virus here and want us to pity you.
Unfortunately, we have no sympathy or fùcks to give.

Make money and fly as you wish so you won't be bitter like this fellow.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Emmaculate77(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
iamnicer:
This test will discourage lot of people from getting tested , and encourage more Spread.

This video shouldn't have been Leaked.

I trust my 9ja people , Dem go See this Video shout Obara Jesus !!
Wetin you ma shout when you see am, abi you no shout?
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Isoduwa(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
C-V-19

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Erastuslove: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wicked Nurse using too much Force on her nose
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
ValCon888:
When you were flying 1st Class from Italy to France and back to Germany it was sweeting you. Now you've brought the virus here and want us to pity you.
we have actually exhausted our fvk.
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by ikorodureporta: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
doubleportion:
This is scary! People may tend to runaway from being tested

na d tester gloves I dey fear sef.... covik fit de there
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by kabukabu50(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
light099:
Crap.

They said Coronvirus is so tangible the atmosphere of an infected person can get near-standers infected, but now they have to go all the way inside her nose to test for the same coronavirus?

It's either the level of the sense in her brain is being tested through her nostril or the doctor is mad or both of them are mad.
Attention seekers.

Nigeria doesn't have the proper test available that's why they insert the needle into her nose.

All over the US and most modern countries, you get your inside cheeks swabbed with big QTips that's it, it's done while you sit in your car.

But you only get tested if you have symptoms.
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Nairalandmonika: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
bjtinz:
This is likely fake. If I'm not mistaken, the virus is tested using blood samples, not nasal swabs.

They're probably testing something else.
You are mistaking
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Nairalandmonika: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
kabukabu50:

Nigeria doesn't have the proper test available that's why they insert the needle into her nose.

All over the US and most modern countries, you get your inside cheeks swabbed with big QTips that's it, it's done while you sit in your car.

But you only get tested if you have symptoms.

See how u just bleeped up, the woman is a black America and the video is probably from the US.

Check out tonto dike pictures, the samples were taken from her mouth.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by xpool(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
A woman who went for coronavirus testing has shared a video to show how painful the procedure is.

The video shows the woman lying down on a hospital bed and a medical professional inserting a long instrument into her nostril.

According to the lady, the process felt like her membrane was getting ripped out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdnkzoCMy7U
People using coronavirus to attract traffic to channels. MTCHEW
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by alfredilly: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
So testing of blood sample taken by pinching the finger is no longer a procedure

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Mizwisdom(f): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
you this girl, I hope your papa na Tinubu oh, if not na express u de go, Naija no send u oh, when Naija remember you, you will carry placard, you better take it easy with this your blind patriotism unless your father is among the current looting machines ruling Nigeria, I haff tok my own oh undecided

Carry your load commot, nobody send u tongue
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by back2sender: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:
Is it the same thing Tonto went for that she was acting like it is a fun trip?
They take samples from the mouth as well.
We see the drive thru sample taking in USA, Dubai, China, UK etc.
Is it not the same Corona virus they were taking sample for?
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by gift2xl: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
With this, am already running away Oohh!!
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by kabukabu50(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

See how u just bleeped up, the woman is a black America and the video is probably from the US.

Check out tonto dike pictures, the samples were taken from her mouth.

I'm in Atlanta, and the tests being given at the drive thru centers are all cheek swabs.

The video is probably clickbait and it isn't the same test.

2 Likes

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Brunicekid(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wawoohh... Corona testing.
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Uyi168:
.... cry

funny meme grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by zedman1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Where there are reports that people get infected by the same testing....
Whose reports bro? Pastor cum doctor/conspiracy theorist suleman?

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by pyro62(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
doubleportion:

Meanwhile! I don'ate my own proceed from being FTC to FG for treatment of PATIENTS WITH DEADLY VIRUS COVID 19 grin

grin grin oboy you don madt oo.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Zico5(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Nobody can help your matter here, instead of complaining, download your visa form , fill and wait until this corona thing ends, nobody cares if you migrate to Antarctic ocean, stop constituting nuisance

I think ur problem is complex. If u are ok with the situation of this country then I pray God will make ur life to be in accordance to Nigeria condition.
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
zedman1:
Whose reports bro? Pastor cum doctor/conspiracy theorist suleman?

Bro I don't know what to believe anymore but don't believe NCDC.... Those reports they dish out are fishy!
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by texazzpete(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
ValCon888:

Man, poverty is such a bad thing!
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by iPOOPinURmouth: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
i can bet you that is not how they tested buhari , trump etc. stop sharing useless videos.
this is just naija useless politicians paying bloggers to spread shit so most people will avoid testing. thunder fire naija politicians

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by texazzpete(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
It doesn't look THAT painful TBH. I'd tank that without issue.
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nigerians take samples from the throat. Why?? angry
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by drnoel: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
doubleportion:

Meanwhile! I don'ate my own proceed from being FTC to FG for treatment of PATIENTS WITH DEADLY VIRUS COVID 19 grin

It's uncomfortable but not painful. People should stop passing wrong information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.