Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

"How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video (57918 Views)

Coronavirus Testing: Lagos Creates 20 Centres, FCT Combs Residents’ Houses / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ugo4hotish:
That's not painful... If you have done a blockedia surgery before, the doctor will cut your inner nose while you're awake

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Nobody can help your matter here, instead of complaining, download your visa form , fill and wait until this corona thing ends, nobody cares if you migrate to Antarctic ocean, stop constituting nuisance

If only it's that simple
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by xeju: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
light099:
Crap.

They said Coronvirus is so tangible the atmosphere of an infected person can get near-standers infected, but now they have to go all the way inside her nose to test for the same coronavirus?

It's either the level of the sense in her brain is being tested through her nostril or the doctor is mad or both of them are mad.
Attention seekers.
the only reasonable post here
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Godlyman1: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wondering what you can do to earn with just ₦1500 during this serious pandemic? You can be in your house and be earning.
It's 100% possible
WhatsApp me on 08105699406
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by zedman1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Bro I don't know what to believe anymore but don't believe NCDC.... Those reports they dish out are fishy!
Yeah, I won't doubt you. The number of positive patients probably might be more than reported if you do the maths but about the testing turning negative cases into positive, it's a conspiracy theory. See, whenever any major event hits the world, folks with myriads of reasons always surface to explain why such occurrences happen. In almost all cases most of such rubbish explanations never add up. I've been following these things for ages, even occurences that happened before I was born, these people with false info always show up.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
That's quite painful, can't they be given an anaesthetic injection
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Godlyman1: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
I see
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
zedman1:
yeah, I won't doubt you. The number of positive patients probably might be more than reported if you do the maths but about the testing turning negative cases to positive, it's a conspiracy. See, whenever any major event hits the world, myriads of reasons always surface to explain why such occurrences happen. In almost all cases most of such rubbish explanation never add up. I've been following these things for ages, even occurences that happened before I was born, these people with false info always show up.

Conspiracy theories you mean to say.... I was watching Fox news today, a white man was telling the reporter that Covid-19 is a biological weapon produced by the US. The reporter asked him if he has any evidence to back up his claim? The White Man said, when millions of people are talking about the same thing then you have to look into it grin

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by rollandben(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
God please don't let me encounter such painful and Scarry test in Jesus name...WHAT!!!!!!!!
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Insideout20000: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
ValCon888:
When you were flying 1st Class from Italy to France and back to Germany it was sweeting you. Now you've brought the virus here and want us to pity you.
Unfortunately, we have no sympathy or fùcks to give.
You are a very big f**l for this statement. I pray Corona virus will locate you and your family
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by zedman1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Conspiracy theories you mean to say.... I was watching Fox news today, a white man was telling the reporter that Covid-19 is a biological weapon produced by the US. The reporter asked him if he has any evidence to back up his claim? The White Man said, when millions of people are talking about the same thing then you have to look into it grin
You see? I wish Nairaland had a 'haha' reaction... and yes, I omitted theories, thanks.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by blackmarket(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
So nah dis stuff liar Mohammed say e dey cost 10k?? spits
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by BankyGee(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Damnnnnn.......... Are they going to pull out something from her nose Damnnnnn This reminds me of the movie titled Total recall by Arnold Schwarzenegger
This medical practitioners should be vegans
You geh mouth bros!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Phil16: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
ValCon888:
When you were flying 1st Class from Italy to France and back to Germany it was sweeting you. Now you've brought the virus here and want us to pity you.
You are talking as if you have Corona Virus immunity.
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mcquine:

I am not joking
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by solofresh(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=STENON post=87997451] nobody is responsible for your poor condition[/Now,that is harsh]
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Superjazz: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
tillaman:
Mehn this is so intense I swear!!! A niqqa like me will bolt at the sight of this process
Pussynigger grin
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by delishpot: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
light099:
Crap.

They said Coronvirus is so tangible the atmosphere of an infected person can get near-standers infected, but now they have to go all the way inside her nose to test for the same coronavirus?

It's either the level of the sense in her brain is being tested through her nostril or the doctor is mad or both of them are mad.
Attention seekers.

That is really how it's done. I saw a video a while ago where a journalist was put through the test in the "abroad " it was exactly the same way.
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
angry
Shey did people dey craze nii, how can you tell the world that Lord Corona is super contagious and that even 1.5 meters contact is too dangerous for us. Now you have to chook long thing inside people nose to test them instead of asking people to spit inside cup and send am to lab

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by wjxavier(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
PEOPLE LIKE THIS DIE POOR.

ValCon888:
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by DannyBrains(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
[You've called niggarrr the most on Nairaland...sup niggarrr...u gotta stop dat niggar]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn..........
Are they going to pull out something from her nose
Damnnnnn
This reminds me of the movie titled
Total recall by Arnold Schwarzenegger

This medical practitioners should be vegans[/quote]
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Bukden16(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
doubleportion:
This is scary! People may tend to runaway from being tested

Meanwhile! I don'ate my own proceed from being FTC to FG for treatment of PATIENTS WITH DEADLY VIRUS COVID 19 grin

Mhen this you comment touched village people

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Nigeriapen(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
WATCH MAN SLAPPING A SOLDIER WHO PUNISH HIM FOR LOCKDOWN ORDER VIOLATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by doubleportion: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
ikorodureporta:

na d tester gloves I dey fear sef.... covik fit de there
Lol grin
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Akintunde22: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Zico5:
Everything in this country is just difficult. That's why the moment God answer my call I will never look back again. That's why I was not surprised to hear my medical student guy said he would have joined US medical team assuming he is done with his academic here. Living in Nigeria is hell already.
after this coro issue, moving out of this fucking country s the best option
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by tillaman(m): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Superjazz:

Pussynigger grin
grin Pele ooo Dracula
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by tillaman(m): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2020
franchasng:
grin grin an alfa male spotted cheesy cheesy
forget that thing i’ll Take a hard pass
I ain’t designed for this
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by Sharonstone7719: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2020
The test is even worse than the virus
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by wisdomkid: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2020
ValCon888:

1. Being rich is not a problem or a curse, So I have sympathy for her.
2. Flying 1st class is not made for "some people alone", if you work hard and think smart enough, rather than hating, you'll also be there, so I give a fu(k.
3. Going to France, Italy and Germany is not made for "certain people alone", anyone doing well can go there, so I also give a FU(K.

Today, I pray that your entire generation won't fly to Italy, France or Germany so body will be "sweeting" them. May they live the same life you live now forever.

No, am not cursing you, am just explaining better, what you wish yourself.

1 Like

Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by don4real18(m): 1:06am On Apr 02, 2020
doubleportion:
This is scary! People may tend to runaway from being tested

Meanwhile! I don'ate my own proceed from being FTC to FG for treatment of PATIENTS WITH DEADLY VIRUS COVID 19 grin
I was thinking of myself tested but I don't want my membrane to be pulled out grin
Re: "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video by tomdon(m): 3:42am On Apr 02, 2020
You wear gloves to protect yourself from the contaminants you touch and then you use that gloves to contaminate the poor woman?? Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos / Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.