Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown (92715 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water / Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by mikolo80: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Did you coy the whites golfing their leaders accountable or you think it just fell from heaven
madridguy:
Instead of giving the hungry woman food, the useless people still ask her to sit on the floor while they're busy taking her photo.

Our useless and wicked leaders are saying sit at home, stay at home without providing any relief material. You people copied the whites order of sitting at home without providing for we the citizens what their leaders provided for them. Just yesterday here, someone updated us about 350 Euros stay at home bonus from the good government of Republic of Ireland.

You asked us to sit home with nothing to eat.

You people continue to fool yourself with audio donations you're making. What's the essence of the money when hunger is killing your people.

Bunch of dry heads. Mtchew
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Saheed9:
This woman most likely has some degree of Mental illness

you know say your mama na lunatic, even you are mentally unstable. a hungry woman needed food for herself and her family, you are saying trash here
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Omar09(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
madridguy:
Instead of giving the hungry woman food, the useless people still ask her to sit on the floor while they're busy taking her photo.

Our useless and wicked leaders are saying sit at home, stay at home without providing any relief material. You people copied the whites order of sitting at home without providing for we the citizens what their leaders provided for them. Just yesterday here, someone updated us about 350 Euros stay at home bonus from the good government of Republic of Ireland.

You people continue to fool yourself with audio donations you're making. What's the essence of the money when hunger is killing your people.

If I'm not mistaken, you were amongst the people shouting CHANGE
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by redsun(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Somebody should start off crowdfunding for her here and let us be real and make a real difference for once.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Empiree: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Black Govt around the world are fuvking idiots. They have no brain to govern a community needless to say a country.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by iammolise(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
GboyegaD:
How do they know the cause of why she jumped into the water?

For those attacking me for the bolded, the story has been further modified with more details. If you did not read the initial post I read, please sheath your sword.

That's true... She probably wanted to taste that oshogbo tea (that's no river)
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by chali01(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please house, help a brother. I am an active member here but i decided to use another account. This lockdown is dealing with me financially. Nothing is too small (even #500). 0100686448. diamond. Thanks.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by sylve11: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
This one strong o. God o. sad cool
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Pope20Davy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Some people are really passing through difficulties in life. There is hunger everywhere, but that doesn't justify the means that she did that out of hunger.

It could be she is depressed.

The FG together with the state governors are doing this lock down for the benefit of us.

Shut down -- hunger

No shut down--- more death as a result of COVID-19

The same people who say the governments are looking for a way to reduce population, if it's really true, then they wouldn't be a shut down.

I wonder how hunger would make one wanna commit suicide. shocked
I pray that kind of situation visit u,ijn,relax and an atheist but there is something known as starvation
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Emotionss: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:

For this your post any day you enter PH all expenses will be on me.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by passyciao(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2020

Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Says someone celebrating his 40+ birthday on April 1st!!!!
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Smh
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Benrosaria(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/coronavirus-unidentified-woman-jumps-into-osun-river-over-hunger-caused-by-total-lockdown/

This was actually the best way to seek help from the government cause all these year politicians wey say them dey give money na their personal person dem dey give, finally she got what she bargained, am pretty sure she could swim she wasn’t ready to leave her 3 kids for no human. Wise and smart but risky
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by yaki84: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Some people are really passing through difficulties in life. There is hunger everywhere, but that doesn't justify the means that she did that out of hunger.

The FG together with the state governors are doing this lock down for the benefit of us.

Shut down -- hunger

The same people who say the governments are looking for a way to reduce population, if it's really true, then they wouldn't be a shut down.

N she wasn't captured in the poorest of the poor by buhari's govt.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by gbagyiza: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

The FG together with the state governors is doing this lockdown for the benefit of us.

Shut down -- hunger

No shutdown --- more death as a result of COVID-19

The same people who say the governments are looking for a way to reduce the population, if it's really true, then they wouldn't be a shutdown.

Bro. Pls if it has not reached your side don't deny the fact that hunger can make some people take their life. Only God knows what she is passing through with her kids n their is a possibility that this lockdown has prevented her to go n hussle for what she n the kids will eat. We r living under God's grace in Nigeria because the government doesn't care about anybody.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by placeofallure(f): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Shut down -- hunger

I bet you don't wanna know! Hunger, real hunger can deaden all your organs plus including your brain. She has 3 kids. You don't know how traumatising it is to have kids and not able to cater for them. That thought alone is killing! It's enough to make one wanna end it all
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Hollyharjii: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na wao
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Sharonstone7719: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh my God. What kind of useless government do we have in Nigeria
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Dreyton36: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oritsefemi once sang a song saying " if we no talk o we no go chop"
It's so painful
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by d4guy: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Don't stay at home.
madridguy:

Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by jimyjames(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
ngwababe:

Governor of Abia State is the worst of them all.

No one has committed or attempted suicide in abia cause of hunger so far

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Yujin(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Saheed9:
This woman most likely has some degree of Mental illness

Mental illness caused by chronic hunger. All failed politicians(public office holders) deserved to be killed.
Hunger will kill more people than the virus itself under this lockdown. Suffering and smiling citizens who prefer suicide that revolt against the evil system.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Yujin(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
chali01:
Please house, help a brother. I am an active member here but i decided to use another account. This lockdown is dealing with me financially. Nothing is too small (even #500). 0100686448. diamond. Thanks.
Use your original account and help may come if you deserve it.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by emmangrace: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
tophumble:
O ga oooo

Our government shd be responsible enough to make necessary provision for pple in this category, not this fake 11million pple that they said they want to provide palliative for
provision of palliative for 11 million people is fraud. when less than 500,000 Npower were employed all over the nation the effect of it was seen around us - I mean we could physically see beneficiaries around us, how come that 11million people were touched and we cannot see any of them close to us? It is fraud!!! It is only audio!!!
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Isoduwa(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
This woman need our help please let donate for this woman she need help let find this woman my naira landers

Me I will start with 200k if someone can help locate the woman
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Designerdollars:
They should publish her account number online, I want to donate to her sad
With 100k she can stock some food at home.
Poor people should endeavor to at least get a smartphone to come online, there are a lot of people online with money that can help.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by 2buffagain(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Its times like these that butress the fact that everyone needs to have their own garden in their backyard where they grow their own food.

That's why plants have seeds.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by GboyegaD(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Meninmen:

Shey she was rescued alive? She would have given the reason why she wanted to end her life.

Your post would have made sense if she was not rescued alive

Did you read the bolded part of my modified post or you just want to comment.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Ruthchy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmmm Igbos dont depends on Government, since civil war,but if na other tribes just two week hungry want to kill them.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Psalm2423(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Shut down -- hunger

You were making sense before you typed your last sentence. Like that's the worst question I've seen since this year on Nairaland. Seems you've not experienced hunger before; that's why you're wondering...
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by showafrica(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
madridguy:

Dry head still get value... These people are dried empty skulls.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown by Emyogalanya: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.