Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92155 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

135 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Kollins11: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

509 Likes 61 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Sawcy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Go for the HIV test again after three months but oral thrush, sore throat, rashes?? embarassed

Damn bro!

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Cypress042(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

Insanity

378 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Bennysam: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bros stop thinking too much, sometimes anxiety can cause all those things you mentioned

778 Likes 58 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sawcy:
Go for the HIV test again after three months but oral thrush, sore throat, rashes?? embarassed

Damn bro!

Am petrified like this oh. I have watched a lot of videos on YouTube and almost al they mentioned are showing.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bennysam:
Bros stop thinking too much, sometimes anxiety can cause all those things you mentioned

I just can't stop thinking about it oh. Even after going for several tests that came out negative. I took one test last week Saturday and still negative. And its 6months already. I met this arise people and they gave me PREP after testing negative but I have not taken the drug cos of the many side effects.

I have never had this kind of thing before.iam begging God that I no go do again oh.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by HarunaWest(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Contact the lady in question. Cajole her to carry out an STD panel test. Whatever she has, that means you have as well.

398 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
I even ran test on the girl and it's negative after the first day we met and then I still tested her in may and it's still negative. I am really not happy.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by AndroidAI(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kollins11:

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

You're very stupid but you have no one to tell you.

437 Likes 29 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
HarunaWest:
Contact the lady in question. Cajole her to carry out an STD panel test. Whatever she has, that means you have as well.

What's STD panel test abeg?

8 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Bennysam: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Witnesstony28:

I just can't stop thinking about it oh. Even after going for several tests that came out negative. I took one test last week Saturday and still negative. And its 6months already. I met this arise people and they gave me PREP after testing negative but I have not taken the drug cos of the many side effects.

I have never had this kind of thing before.iam begging God that I no go do again oh.
Believe me your problem is anxiety

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by HarunaWest(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Witnesstony28:

What's STD panel test abeg?
When you get to a medical lab, they will tell you.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ok12345(f): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
She Don use you do ritual embarassed

Yeeeeee who throw me stone cheesy

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
HarunaWest:
When you get to a medical lab, they will tell you.

Ok. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ok12345:
She Don use you do ritual embarassed

Yeeeeee who throw me stone cheesy

My friend is saying the same thing oh. That it's likely it's no longer a medical stuff but spiritual.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ok12345(f): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Witnesstony28:

My friend is saying the same thing oh. That it's likely it's no longer a medical stuff but spiritual.

Some girls now diraaa wink
She will just start knackin you raw without demanding anything but she go dey shine, get her own money.

Carry your leg out....work on yourself before you start getting slim for unknown reasons

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by AkorBishop: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

Bros your story here shock me !!! Well according to d steps u've taken medically and all comes out Negative !!!!!. Bros I think u go local !!! Try spiritual way...mind u if ur mum dey alive let her take u to any spiritual person Or if u can pray very You NEED PRAYER

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Choilila: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
RIP

Remain In Power.
We need promiscuous humans like you to balance the scale.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by phemmyfour: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Embrace condom...you no gree

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol.. Rawlins sweet but bitter later grin
Even with a gun to my brain I can never do these girls raw no matter how fresh they look

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I even ran test on the girl and it's negative after the first day we met and then I still tested her in may and it's still negative. I am really not happy.

What kind of test did you carry out on her?

What symptoms do you even feel after the meds? You didn’t mention

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Sawcy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Am petrified like this oh. I have watched a lot of videos on YouTube and almost al they mentioned are showing.
Omo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
E be like say op Don get herpes or HPV
It's probably an std caused by viruses,I don't think it is spiritual like that .
But you can go still spiritual by praying or meeting with religious leader or so

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Babara1994(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
HIV virus won't be detected until 3 months from intercourse. So you can't know if you have the virus until 3 month's time.
Be careful with the girls you sleep with.

I don't use CD for ugly girls, cos I know that only few ugly guys would sleep with them. grin but you see those ones with big asses and shiny skin, pls try and use papertape to secure the condom when using it o.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Go for doxycycline take it for 2 weeks
Two tablet per day .... One morning, one night
(2 x 14days)

Feed well & drink enough water.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
come for the HIV tester again after three months but oral thrush, sore throat, rashes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Go and Bleep again without condom so your preek will fall off. When you are being warned you all think its child's play. oya go and enjoy the gold you dug out of her pussy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ask her if she don fuk yahoo boy before.ask her to go naked.examine her private part if there is any cut,mark.etc.I don fuk one hausa girl wey her papa na jazman.na so plenty rash appear for my groin.if i dey scratch am e go dey sweet me.later blood go dey come out.my life no balance like this

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Flexer001(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
All you need to do is buy CEPHALOSPORIN drug and I.V 4th generation. Find a doctor to give you the i.v......

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Babara1994:
HIV virus won't be detected until 3 months from intercourse. So you can't know if you have the virus until 3 month's time.
Be careful with the girls you sleep with.

I don't use CD for ugly girls, cos I know that only few ugly guys would sleep with them. grin but you see those ones with big asses and shiny skin, pls try and use papertape to secure the condom when using it o.

It's more than 3 months now. I had this encounter since if I remember correctly first week of Feb and this is July going to august that's approximately 6months and the result shows negative.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

What kind of test did you carry out on her?

What symptoms do you even feel after the meds? You didn’t mention

HIV test

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.