Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Should You Expect As A Guy When A Girl Told You I Will be Thinking About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should You Expect As A Guy When A Girl Told You I Will be Thinking About It (347 Views)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should You Expect As A Guy When A Girl Told You I Will be Thinking About It by Damiloladeyemi: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
It's a normal phrase in every sentence most girl will tell you after alot of persuasion asking her out on a date for a relationship purpose. What should a guy expect if a girl finally say she will be thinking about it? It is going to be yes or no
Or it's a sign of yes at last.
You can also check reason why people date here
https://www.damiloladeyemi.com.ng/2020/03/12/why-do-people-date/
Re: What Should You Expect As A Guy When A Girl Told You I Will be Thinking About It by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
any smart man knows that its not ALL women that you will succeed with.... but the more you try, the better chances you get in succeeding. so if a babe tells you this, just accept it and basta. stay in contact with the babe, dont be too pushy (aka on a string) and let her make up her mind about it.
Re: What Should You Expect As A Guy When A Girl Told You I Will be Thinking About It by Abfinest007(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
sitting at home even with light am still bored
Re: What Should You Expect As A Guy When A Girl Told You I Will be Thinking About It by luwiizy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
If she like make she reason am or think am ... Guy man no dey rush for puna.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enlarge Your Penis, Enter Here / How Do I Choose From These Two Companies / Why Davido Called Mercy Johnson " Wicked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.