Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus (674 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / Avoid Sudden Death At Night, Doctor Gives Advice. / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by freshgbedu(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
The evil of corona virus has snatched away one of the best hands available on the planet who boldly staked his neck to confront Covid-19.
A Nigerian medical doctor, Alfa Sa’adu, has died in the United Kingdom after being infected with Coronavirus.
The 68-year-old man, who is a native of Kwara State, died on Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
Until his demise, Sa’adu worked at Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust and was a former Medical Director of London Hospital.
https://lagostrend.com/gist/so-sad-nigerian-doctor-gives-up-the-ghost-in-uk-while-fighting-corona-virus/

1 Share

Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by Eagleboney(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rest in perfect peace,

it seems there will be shortage of medical personnels across the world and an increase in brain drain
Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
R.I.P
Your work for humanity haff finish. Go and rest
Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eiyah.

RIP to the Doctor.

Nigerians, please, stay indoor o. Abeg.

I don watch videos of Italian and Spanish hospital, can you believe hundreds of people were sleeping on the hospital floor in some place cause there is no more bed. And this people are dying slowly without any medical help.

By the time the medical personal don try and try, they will tell the patient that; there is nothing dey can do about it again. Is now left for your body system to fight it off(nah me add dz last statement o grin?
Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by Samunique(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
RIP good man !
Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by goodnessme1(f): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rip sir.

Is better you die serving Uk than die serving the zoo called nigeria.
Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by Zooposki(f): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Any African ready to sacrifice his or her life for the racist white man is a fool. Meanwhile a 36 year old Black British woman just died of covid 19 because they told her she was of no priority to them, likewise the young Nigerian guy that just died in the US. The whites are saving their own, they don’t give 2 Fcuks about the Blacks.
Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by yenereal(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eagleboney:
Rest in perfect peace,

it seems there will be shortage of medical personnels across the world and an increase in brain drain

Brain drain or increase in human capital flight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by Eagleboney(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
yenereal:

Brain drain or increase in human capital flight?
I mean brain drain in the part of Nigeria
Re: SO SAD!!! Nigerian Doctor Gives Up The Ghost In UK While Fighting Corona Virus by yenereal(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eagleboney:
I mean brain drain in the part of Nigeria

Ok. You are correct.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How COVID-19 Patient Died In Our Custody - LUTH Explains / Masturbating Is Eating Me Up / 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.