Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of (668 Views)

7 Shocking Health Benefits Of Garlic Water- Cure Your Sickness Now / Where to buy Original Honey, Sea Salt, Cinnamon powder, Cinnamon stick in Lagos / 7 Shocking Health Benefit Of GARLIC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of by drink2slim(f): 5:27pm On May 08, 2020
Who knew there was a connection between a spicy cinnamon tea and weight loss, blood sugar and cholesterol levels?

Scientist did!

Here, you will find out the 6 amazing health benefits of Cinnamon Tea

https://drink2slim.com/6-amazing-health-benefits-of-cinnamon-tea-blood-sugar-weight-loss/
Re: 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of by drink2slim(f): 7:56pm On May 21, 2020
Cinnamon
Re: 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of by Cutevery: 7:55am On May 24, 2020
I enjoy my Cinnamon
Re: 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of by drink2slim(f): 9:46am On May 25, 2020
Health benefits of Cinnamon
Re: 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of by drink2slim(f): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Cinnamon powder benefits
Re: 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of by hidhrhis(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2020
i will just mix the cinnamon with my pap alongside ginger and turmeric and drink it
my brothers says why do i mix it with pap but im the one that understand each help benefit the three give so mixing it all togther they will be trying to impress you ni

1 Like

Re: 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of by drink2slim(f): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2020
hidhrhis:
i will just mix the cinnamon with my pap alongside ginger and turmeric and drink it
my brothers says why do i mix it with pap but im the one that understand each help benefit the three give so mixing it all togther they will be trying to impress you ni

I will try this your recipe, it sound great.

1 Like

Re: 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of by drink2slim(f): 6:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Benefit of Cinnamon

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Movie From 2003 And You Will Be Shocked? / Clogged And Ringing Ear / Bay Leaves And Olive Oil Work Magic: How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.