Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers (79711 Views)

Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zeezxo:

Na you postpone am abi

Simple English you start to dey give wrong information

But it is true! Hajj is cancelled.
Saudi Authorities have announced that due to the Covid-19 problem, the Hajj is postponed and next Mecca pilgrimage will not take place this year.
Where is the wrong information, l heard it with my own ears and watched it with my eyes on TV?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by VillagePipu: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zeezxo:

I don't really know what is wrong with you guys.

You should rather find out what is wrong with your head. How would a set of illiterate fools decide to be misbehaving and endangering the lives of others? Is it an offence for them to use their brains and sit at home? And they are still attacking law enforcement.

You are more foolish than them for defending them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
mypains:

Why are u people worried? Are you not glad that stupidity will erase idiotic fanatics from our midst?

The way this thing go kill them eh...

The worry is that people who dont value human life, who dotn even value their own life compared ot he life of a Cow, will use their ignorance to kill themsleves and infect other people as well.
Are these not the same Mallams that will carry Wheelbarrow and be selling fruits ot the people living around there?
If not for the contagion, who cares if they all get infected with Bird Flu sef.
Bunch of islamic fanatics, just see their faces.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Just imagine how these Fulani Muslims jam-packed themselves in that picture like cows.

Anyway, are they not cows before

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yujin:

I support the forceful closing down of any worship centre to add the fight against the pandemic. The grouse is that I'm yet to see any call for the same from the usual "host" who would have wasted no time to insult or mock Igbos if it was them that were involved in this.

Your brain is fried completely, with hatred and tribalism.
What you claim you have not seem is all over the place but you cant just help yourself with this tribalism disease, it is worse than Corona sef. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Abdul090(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Microsoft is planning something new: This is how the Chrome alternative should look soon

Microsoft has announced its plans for the Edge browser. Some exciting functions are planned, which are to be rolled out in the next few weeks. Highlights include vertical tabs, a password monitor and a "smart copy" function. We present the planned features and show alternatives that you can use now.

READ FULL ANNOUNCEMENT HERE
https://www.techboke.com/2020/04/microsoft-edge-chromium-download.html?m=1

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
That religion sef....

Always violent

Just imagine the nonsense they ask you to agree to, just to make your comments on their thread, meanwhile they are all over the place posting on secular and christian threads, without a border!

That is a sign of their extremism and when you tell them, they will claim to be a Religion of Piss!
Violence and Islam, is like 5 & 6. Until they rewrite that their Quran (like the NEw Testatment), their blood-letting will never cease.
A religion that preaches beheading, stoning, Violence, intolerance, slavery, etc, all for meagre infractions like converting to another religion, is truly a relion that Piss.

This week, l still have to house a guy whose Parents drove him out because he said he does not want to do Islam again!
And you need to see this boy, he is a Model of good behaviour but just because he was attending a Church, his parents are suffering him and finally drove him out.
I just gave him a room in my BQ, after taking him to the Police station to write a statement, so as to avoid any unwanted accusation of kidnapping from his parents. Boy is just 14yrs plus but has decided he wants to folow Christ, what is the big deal in that?
When this Covid wahala is over, l will enlist him with an NGO but l have told him to relax, Christ is behind him and he will use me to cater for his needs. I am ready to fund his chooling till he graduates and will just 'see' him as one of my own children.

BTW, if he changed from a Christian and became a Muslim and his Christian Parents do the same to him, l will still house and protect him because l believe that No one should use force to make someone serve God or stay in a religion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Abid2020(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
michiyke2003:
Can somebody tell those clowns that COVID-19 does not respect religion.
Death is a certainty for all humanity.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Gabkosh: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Is Amotekun not adequate to put them in check? I thought Amotekun is here to stay??

Accomodators should be civil to their hosts even though the host doesn't regard them because they are slaves....that is just it!!

Says a son of slave.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Abid2020:

Death is a certainty for all humanity.

But death by SUICIDE is not all humanity, it is for ignorant, extremists islamic fanaitics like these ones that you support.

It is this kind of "Everybdiy die, anyhow mentality", that makes you guys so dangerous and BokoHaramic and suicidal

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Gabkosh: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
It seems you people are mad. I am not a Muslim and never will I be. And there is only one God, which is God almighty and he's not allah and Mohamed is not the people.

Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life.

Awesome God. Alelluyah.

So your undertaking is a total rubbish to me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gabkosh:
It seems you people are mad. I am not a Muslim and never will I be. And there is only one God, which is God almighty and he's not allah and Mohamed is not the people.

Awesome God. Alelluyah.

It is just a silly attempt at extemism and use of force to make other become Allahu Akbir grin grin
Waste of time!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by ksbusari(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
1. you accepted that you are a Muslim just type rubbish ( stupidity).
2. I don't blame the ignorant. awon amunibuni, omo osan ti n ko ponpon ba iya re. allowing some fools to tarnish Islam. stupid people.
3. perhaps they don't know that distance can be maintained during solat at this critical time.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by ugbarreta(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why is it that our Muslim brothers are always aggressive unnecessarily? These people came to protect them and meant no harm. It's terrible!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Abid2020(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Excuzeme:

But death by SUICIDE is not all humanity, it is for ignorant, extremists islamic fanaitics like these ones that you support.

It is this kind of "Everybdiy die, anyhow mentality", that makes you guys so dangerous and BokoHaramic and suicidal
Stereotype. You guys can do nothing but increase our faith. You too, you know the truth in your mind that Islam is not terrorists
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
So this one happened in the North ko? Issokay!!!
Iyiataata92:
It's one hell of a task presiding over the affairs of illiterates and religious bigots. Unfortunately, northerners have both traits.
I wonder how the governors cope in the north
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Abid2020(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Excuzeme:

I love Allah, he had said a lot about you guys in his scripture
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jesus is a messenger of Allah...
Gabkosh:

Awesome God. Alelluyah.

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nobody asked you for this. Just help your host in silence please
Excuzeme:

Just imagine the nonsense they ask you to agree to, just to make your comments on their thread, meanwhile they are all over the place posting on secular and christian threads, without a border!

That is a sign of their extremism and when you tell them, they will claim to be a Religion of Piss!
Violence and Islam, is like 5 & 6. Until they rewrite that their Quran (like the NEw Testatment), their blood-letting will never cease.
A religion that preaches beheading, stoning, Violence, intolerance, slavery, etc, all for meagre infractions like converting to another religion, is truly a relion that Piss.

This week, l still have to house a guy whose Parents drove him out because he said he does not want to do Islam again!
And you need to see this boy, he is a Model of good behaviour but just because he was attending a Church, his parents are suffering him and finally drove him out.
I just gave him a room in my BQ, after taking him to the Police station to write a statement, so as to avoid any unwanted accusation of kidnapping from his parents. Boy is just 14yrs plus but has decided he wants to folow Christ, what is the big deal in that?
When this Covid wahala is over, l will enlist him with an NGO but l have told him to relax, Christ is behind him and he will use me to cater for his needs. I am ready to fund his chooling till he graduates and will just 'see' him as one of my own children.

BTW, if he changed from a Christian and became a Muslim and his Christian Parents do the same to him, l will still house and protect him because l believe that No one should use force to make someone serve God or stay in a religion.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by luluman: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Olominira:
Do these people know that Holy city in Mecca has been shut for several days now?
Which is supposed to be the H.Q of their religion
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
The same way some clergy men held service in a congregation amidst Covid19. Everybody is foolish you know
VillagePipu:

You should rather find out what is wrong with your head. How would a set of illiterate fools decide to be misbehaving and endangering the lives of others? Is it an offence for them to use their brains and sit at home? And they are still attacking law enforcement.

You are more foolish than them for defending them.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by luluman: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It's one hell of a task presiding over the affairs of illiterates and religious bigots. Unfortunately, northerners have both traits.
I wonder how the governors cope in the north
What has the North got to do with this post?
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
The same way you people jam-pack in church sweating like goat
stevmatt15:
Just imagine how these Fulani Muslims jam-packed themselves in that picture like cows.

Anyway, are they not cows before

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ewwwww you stink. Covers nose
rockafela:
Smelling beings
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Alaye
Crieff:
Clowns.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Amotekun would have sufficed
ivolt:
Predictable!
The Lasepa guys don't love their lives.
They should have gone with soldiers and not neighborhood vigilantees.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ignorance is a disease
Niggmatic:

Sharap.. ISIS na Blackman form am? Osama bin Ladin na black man? Alqeda na black man full there? Believe it or not Islam has an element of violent fundamentalism in it.

Call a spade a spade

Look at how Islamic Republic of Iran and Saudi Arabia are fooling themselves in Yemen. Nonsense
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
So Lagos is a Hausa man’s land
Neoteny7:
I'm not surprised. Hausa people will always create problems even when the directive is for their own good.

Stupid illiterate fukks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Slmfit(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
ukukaegbu:

Even if it does, it's definitely not this one.

You will surely know them if you see them.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
And you still signed anyway just to show how foolish you are
Ishitinyourlife:
You people must be very stupid for making me sign an undertaking before I post in your thread while you masturbate freely on Christians thread
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
You can volunteer to lead the task force ok
Excuzeme:

Dont be silly!
The woman and Govt are afraid of these Northerners because:

1) They realize that Buhari protects northerners at any cost and the Police or Army, most of whom are Northerners or Muslim, will not act with force and protect them when required

2.) Northern Muslims are very violent, they are all Boko Haram and terorist Herdsmen, rolled into one and will start slaugtering innocent people nearby or any passing Police man

3.) Buhari is a religious fanatic and it is only Christian places of worship thathe would give order for them to invade and disperse with force, when it comes to Mosque, he will start advocating dialogue.

But having said that, if this people go scot-free then it is a signal to other religions and other places of worship to defy the order, infect more people and infect Aso Rock inhabitants eventually
This is why the Soldeirs must go back tomorrow eveing , storm the place and flog the life out of this Hausa Fanatics..
Another crack taskforce with soldiers needs to go there tomorrow

By the way, l hope amotekun is watching and seeing what they would have to contend with?
I hope Yorubas are watching and seeing what they would have tocontend with, when war breaks out.
Enemy within is the greatest form of enemy, especially these very violent ones.
A stich in time, will save thousands of life, if you know, you know.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by abdullkabar(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
I weep for my country cry
We have a long way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos / What Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) Thought Of Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.