Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers (79708 Views)

Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by 99persait(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Ignorance can be more potent than covid-19 sometimes
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Onlyonebuhari: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Fake news, which moshalashi Alhaja. Even when I wanted to pray last week it was locked. Need to pray at Pen Cinema Police station mosque. This journalist is really stupid. Provide pictures or videos to back ur lies.
Wow......I hope junk journalism won't destroy NIGERIA.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by BigBizzy(m): 6:45am On Apr 02, 2020
This set of people will surely put all of us in big trouble. What are they even worshipping sef, person no know.

Later they will say they are a religion of peace...
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by dokiOloye(m): 6:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Excuzeme:

Your brain is fried completely, with hatred and tribalism.
What you claim you have not seem is all over the place but you cant just help yourself with this tribalism disease, it is worse than Corona sef. grin grin
He is saying d truth.I don't know why yorubas fear hausa/Fulani more than death.
If it were Igbos who behaved that way,this thread would be up to 20 pages by now,Oba lil Wayne, Soyinka, Afenifere,Mumuric,etc will have issued statements/,threats by now.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Itemmanu: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2020
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by lukmammy(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2020
If they'd contract covid-19 on their own and die no wahala but they'll infect some innocents....ignorance is a disease truly.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2020
The mode of worship are not the dunce
stevmatt15:

Churches has seats and benches

Mosques has what?
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2020
You are an article of no commercial value
VillagePipu:

Maybe everyone in your family is foolish, not everyone out here.
Did the worshippers fight those who stopped them? Did they fight law enforcement agents?

You are even more stupid than the other idiot I responded to for looking at this from a religious angle. Go check my posts, I don't condone foolishness from either Muslims, Christians or anyone. Myopic miscreant.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by VillagePipu: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
You are an article of no commercial value

You must be referring to the animals who bore you.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Allah is the creator of the universe, your creator, my creator and the creator of everything in this hold. His reign over us is supreme. Allah sent Jesus to warn and guide the people of that time and they rebelled against Jesus and crucified him. There is no need using the f word okay, only people with shallow minds do so.
Excuzeme:

Seriously, You sabi dry jokes! grin grin
Who is Allah?
Where did he send Jesus to?
To go and find Virgin, abi so Allah can give himself a good Bleep? grin grin
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2020
They are better animals than the ones who bore you. Ntoh
VillagePipu:

You must be referring to the animals who bore you.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by VillagePipu: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
They are better animals than the ones who bore you. Ntoh

I won't trade words with a subhuman like you. Worthless pig.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Thank God oooo. It takes a dirty pig to know his bloda ��
VillagePipu:

I won't trade words with a subhuman like you. Worthless pig.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by APCNig: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2020
agulion:
Yoruba Muslims will not say anything about this now, the will be waiting for any thread that involve the peace loving Igbo people to show their stupidity

Yoruba Muslims kee your generation. Useless Flattino Shiite.

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by dazzlingd(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2020
They should be made to pay dearly, they cant be bigger than the state
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Origin(f): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Then Lagos should deploy soldiers if LASEPA will not work. And they must make a sample of the Imam for not making sure the mosque was closed.

Rules apply to everyone.

I would have loved a video evidence of the incident.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Nwaotu10(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Please, I want to understand sumtin, does "Allahu Akbar" mean kill them all? Why do Islamic killers/terrorist shout Allahu Akbar when causing terror and killing?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Bellotelli: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2020
michiyke2003:
Can somebody tell those clowns that COVID-19 does not respect religion.
I knew it must be an Hausa community even before I opened the news
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by hisexcellency34: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Allahu Akbar means " All power belongs to Allah "

Nwaotu10:
Please, I want to understand sumtin, does "Allahu Akbar" mean kill them all? Why do Islamic killers/terrorist shout Allahu Akbar when causing terror and killing?
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Jaapu: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Inkling:
Ignorant is a disease

Unfortunately, you are also infected with one of its strains and symptomatic.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by VillagePipu: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
Thank God oooo. It takes a dirty pig to know his bloda ��

Dikko, you worthless pig , come and see. I told you Lagos won't take that nonsense. Less than 24 hours.

Those who assaulted state officials would be apprehended and if they resist, they would be shot. Lagos is not a lawless place where illiterates run riot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Abid2020(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Excuzeme:

I dont live by word of mouth or just yarnings.
I take everything by evidence, facts on ground and facts dont lie.
So far, all over the world, apart from American adventurism, ALL the evil attrocities of this world are committed by Muslims.
Just name it.
if that is stereotype, then it is backed by facts and statistics
In Islam, a person who killed one another is disbeliever even if you mistakenly kill a person in Islam you are into great trouble let alone killing a person intentionally. thank God you have access to the internet you may explore it online, ask that if you mistakenly killed a person in Islam, what will you do to purify yourself
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Abid2020(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Excuzeme post=88007092]

I dont live by word of mouth or just yarnings.
I take everything by evidence, facts on ground and facts dont lie.
So far, all over the world, apart from American adventurism, ALL the evil attrocities of this world are committed by Muslims.
Just name it.
if that is a stereotype, then it is backed by facts and statistics[/
Fear your soul you cannot withstand Allah's punishment. Take it or leave it you will surely die someday.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Doesn’t change the fact that you are a Senior smelling pig
VillagePipu:

Dikko, you worthless pig , come and see. I told you Lagos won't take that nonsense. Less than 24 hours.

Those who assaulted state officials would be apprehended and if they resist, they would be shot. Lagos is not a lawless place where illiterates run riot.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
“Ignorance”
Inkling:
Ignorant is a disease
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by VillagePipu: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
Doesn’t change the fact that you are a Senior smelling pig

That's reserved for the Dikko pigsty that produced you.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
All these while I didn’t know I was answering a mad man suffering from chronic psychiatric issues. Oh God have mercy and heal this mad man Amen. Bye
VillagePipu:

That's reserved for the Dikko pigsty that produced you.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by VillagePipu: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
All these while I didn’t know I was answering a mad man suffering from chronic psychiatric issues. Oh God have mercy and heal this mad man Amen. Bye

That's what runs in the Dikko Family and that's what would kill your father.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
My father is already late, so don’t bring him into this nonsense. Engage me alone ok. I never brought your father into this, so better respect yourself pls
VillagePipu:

That's what runs in the Dikko Family and that's what would kill your father.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Modikko(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
So Warri people are so civilized that they tried mobbing soldiers. Madness is everywhere oooo
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Afonjas has commodated beasts of the nation in their region let them feel the heat small... Afonja hatred for Igbo is not here, I was watching one of them on live interview telling the cameraman how igbos are the problem Nigeria had.. I shake my head in dismay

You are not different from these people shouting Allah ahkubaru, as a call to violence and killing!
Your genes are too infested with hatred for South Westerners, for you to be of any use to the human race.
Gerraouttahea, son of devil, SWesterners dont hate Igbos, it is degenrate fools like you they detest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos / What Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) Thought Of Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.