Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers (79710 Views)

Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Akintunde22: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
These people ehn, I don't understand them, simple instruction,dem no go hear
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by VillagePipu: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
The same way some clergy men held service in a congregation amidst Covid19. Everybody is foolish you know

Maybe everyone in your family is foolish, not everyone out here.
Did the worshippers fight those who stopped them? Did they fight law enforcement agents?

You are even more stupid than the other idiot I responded to for looking at this from a religious angle. Go check my posts, I don't condone foolishness from either Muslims, Christians or anyone. Myopic miscreant.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by lmm4real: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It's one hell of a task presiding over the affairs of illiterates and religious bigots. Unfortunately, northerners have both traits.
I wonder how the governors cope in the north

This is Lagos not north, I am a Muslim and I think that mosque should be demolished asap, that is how the government can show them all how serious this is. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Chris2863(m): 12:39am On Apr 02, 2020
This Muslim should be removed as part of our religion plsss
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
The same way you people jam-pack in church sweating like goat

Churches has seats and benches

Mosques has what?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:48am On Apr 02, 2020
agulion:
Yoruba Muslims will not say anything about this now, the will be waiting for any thread that involve the peace loving Igbo people to show their stupidity

Be honest with yourself, swear that you have never see a church open during this lockdown period? You Christian will be claiming innocent but you re the most hypocrisy things on earth

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Excuzeme:

But it is true! Hajj is cancelled.
Saudi Authorities have announced that due to the Covid-19 problem, the Hajj is postponed and next Mecca pilgrimage will not take place this year.
Where is the wrong information, l heard it with my own ears and watched it with my eyes on TV?

OK you heard it with your own ear? But don't you know that your ear is not working well? Go and do more research nothing can stop hajj.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2020
lmm4real:

This is Lagos not north, I am a Muslim and I think that mosque should be demolished asap, that is how the government can show them all how serious this is. undecided

Online Muslim Weldon Sir,
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Solohmony:
Satan has darkened their mind thinking their serving God. That stupid Imam should be arrest and the mosque should be sealed immediately. Now Muric won't condemn his brothers. Evil religion followed by foolish people.

I won't talk about evil because devil take our mighty God unto the mountain.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:02am On Apr 02, 2020
temitope27:
muslims
are terrorist

Terrorist is he who want someone else to die for him. You are a terrorist
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Olominira:
Do these people know that Holy city in Mecca has been shut for several days now?

Nigerians and religion are 5&6

And it has gotten them nowhere

And parents are still feeling their children in that doctrine.
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Abid2020:

Stereotype. You guys can do nothing but increase our faith Fanaticism. You too, you know the truth in your mind that Islam is not terrorists

I dont live by word of mouth or just yarnings.
I take everything by evidence, facts on ground and facts dont lie.
So far, all over the world, apart from American adventurism, ALL the evil attrocities of this world are committed by Muslims.
Just name it.
if that is stereotype, then it is backed by facts and statistics
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Abid2020:
I love Allah, he had said a lot about you guys in his scripture

If you like, love the Devil, ignorance is not an excuse!
Just stop your extremism and fanatiscm.
Look at Nigeria, 99% of our criminality, killings, rape, kidnappings, slaughters, etc are done by whom?
MUSLIMS!
Be they be of Boko Haram or ISWAP or Fulani Herdsmen........... they all have ISLAM in common! WHY?
Stop living in denial

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
Jesus is a messenger of Allah...

Seriously, You sabi dry jokes! grin grin
Who is Allah?
Where did he send Jesus to?
To go and find Virgin, abi so Allah can give himself a good Bleep? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:34am On Apr 02, 2020
luluman:
What has the North got to do with this post?

Look at the picture of the fools n that Mosque, the same Cows that will go out and infect everyone in that area, who are they?
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
You can volunteer to lead the task force ok

Just watch this evening, you will see me in Camo and l flush these terorists out of their hideout!
Using Mosque to coverup their terrorist activities.
Imagine, they claim to be praying yet they are within seconds of ready to murder Govt officials!
Bloody animals.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Be honest with yourself, swear that you have never see a church open during this lockdown period? You Christian will be claiming innocent but you re the most hypocrisy things on earth

The members of some churches that opened and disobeyed the directives were flogged and they accepted their punishment with recompense, because they knew they were wrong. Its all on social media
But look at these Northern Muslims in that Mosque, they were within inches of murdering the Govt officials!
What manner of animals are we dealing with here?

I am certain that Yoruba Muslims are not violent like these terorists versions from the North, the Yoruba ones may grumble (as aggressiveness is innate with Islam) but they will generally comply and remain civil.
I think it is not even about the religion that much but about the nature of the people, these Northerners are just devils in human form

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

OK you heard it with your own ear? But don't you know that your ear is not working well? Go and do more research nothing can stop hajj.

You are as foolish as those who said Corona Virus is not real.
Just go and infect your family and die-off, na you sabi.

Just because it is Mecca, it cant be true, right?
Foolishness and ignorance rolled into one. grin grin
You sabi hajj pass the Saudi Kings, Slaves that if Saudi King falls asleep and miss the moon, they cant celebrate! grin
Muumu that is playing colo-religious mentality
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Online Muslim Weldon Sir,

I know you feel like slaughtering him for what he wrote, na so una own be! angry
Any dissenting voice must be killed but you know what, he is right.
No Mosque or Church should defy this order and put millions of Nigerian lives at risk.
That is what makes him an online Muslim, unlike an extreme fanatic Muslim like you!
Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Excuzeme: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Terrorist is he who want someone else to die for him. You are a terrorist

Yea, like Boko haram and their female suicide bombers, ISWAP, Fulani Herdsmen, etc.
They are all Islamic Terrorists.
Religion of Piss

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by drakeli: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2020
How many time do I need to tell you guys that alllahu Akbar doesn’t meant anything about God. It’s a code language which simply means a call to attack and make trouble. Next time any one of you hear Allahu Akbar, please find a way of escape

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by hisexcellency34: 2:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Sanwo-Olu should be decisive on this matter. This Is Lagos, not North

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by AFONJACOW(m): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Afonjas has commodated beasts of the nation in their region let them feel the heat small... Afonja hatred for Igbo is not here, I was watching one of them on live interview telling the cameraman how igbos are the problem Nigeria had.. I shake my head in dismay

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by INFOTECH2: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2020
adecz:

Blackman has turned a "peaceful"
religion into one of fanaticism, illiteracy
& ignorance.

The Arabs who invented this religion
have closed all the holy places, mosques
& even the Ka'aba. Yet, blackman with
his usual stupidity is showing strong head.

The should use Amotekun to dislodge
them if police are dragging feet.

Nonsense!!

Point of correction

Islam was not invented by Arabs.

Origin of Islam: According to Islam
The origin of Islam is generally accredited to the prophet Muhammad but to the devout Muslim, Islam began long before Muhammad ever walked the earth. The Qur'an was dictated by Muhammad but, according to the Qur'an, it did not originate with Muhammad. The Qur'an testifies of itself that it was given by God through the angel Gabriel to the prophet Muhammad. "This is a revelation from the Lord of the universe. The Honest Spirit (Gabriel) came down with it, to reveal it into your heart that you may be one of the warners, in a perfect Arabic tongue" (Sura 26:192-195). "Say, 'Anyone who opposes Gabriel should know that he has brought down this (the Qur'an) into your heart, in accordance with God's will, confirming previous scriptures, and providing guidance and good news for the believers'" (Sura 2:97).
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2020
ukukaegbu:

Even if it does, it's definitely not this one.
And u get sense?
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Religion of piss
And your peaceful religion taught you to call another this? Lol
Bunch of fanatic fools
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:07am On Apr 02, 2020
As a muslim posts like these makes me depressed...Why is it hard for some muslims to obey simple instructions for goodness sake? Even makkah and madina has bn shutdown but no they won't listen...If the virus starts killing them now they'll look for who to blame....I'm beginning to think they derive joy by giving pple a chance to mock their religion

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Olominira:
Do these people know that Holy city in Mecca has been shut for several days now?
. Point of correction - Over a month
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Casnity(m): 6:12am On Apr 02, 2020
ignorance is deadlier than covid-19

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2020
WesleyPepper:

What is the difference between osu and aboki smh. Y'll have similar orientation . Same extremist tendencies .

That said , I hope they seal up the mosque tho. This is not Katsina
. Define OSU. If you get the definition correctly, you'll discover that your people have more of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos / What Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) Thought Of Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.