Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? (303 Views)

Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President / ASUU Branches Vote To Continue Strike / ASUU - FG To Continue Negotiation Tomorrow (friday) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by Almubarak5: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
I just wonder!
What can really be done to this silly country?
Are the youths really going let these Buffaloes, Elephants, Snakes, and Lions continue this looting?
Let us be reminded that this will be the country of our children, grand children and great ones, no matter how much the travel and runaways!
One way or the other it will always come back.
I think is high time Nigerians start a major protest against bad governance. It is too stupid of the citizens, we are all being abused everyday by less than 5% of the population. I think we all don’t know that values of our number, it will never get better sitting home and not complaining. The corona virus should be an eye opener.
It bleeps with more too much "how the Bleep we all go to churches and mosques weekly and can not go out on a national protest for better governance?
The countries we’re running to, denying us visas mostly had these things in their histories.
YOUTHS WAKE UP, nothing will be done!!! Generations will follow pursuit in the sufferings!!!!

Keyboarding will never take this country anywhere..
Or Maybe this keyboarding can be channel into better energies.
There is urgent news for movements, it is hard to go a day without bad news in this country, why not a movement to reset this.
Something has to be done and it begins with You and I.

Just a concerned citizen!!!
Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
You don't have to generalize if you have decided to be stupid.

It's wrong to impose your decision on over 280,000,000 Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by Anyahuruagu: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh mehn i think about this everyday, is it not better we face all these once? The corruption in our institution is now a monster.
Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by Almubarak5: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by along3dem(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
How can this be possible?
Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by Almubarak5: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
You don't have to generalize if you have decided to be stupid.

It's wrong to impose your decision on over 280,000,000 Nigerians

If anyone doesn't see the situation of the country as an awkward one, it's either they're stupid, inhuman or insensitive.

280,000,000 humans that can not get it right in more than 50yrs?

How stupid does that even sound?

Not here for arguments, just valuable reasoning..

And for the records, I am doing pretty good in life smiley
Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by budaatum: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Many have parents who are a significant part, one way or the other, of the establishment, if I may call government that, and we have been taught to believe we must honour our fathers and mothers so our days may be long, so I laugh that you are asking us to sin by standing up to our parents, which is why most sin in the anonymity of Nairaland hoping their parents, and Gods, don't look here, but "this keyboarding" is indeed a "channel into better energies" though it indeed is taking a very long time. Indicative of the job before us, I reckon. You couldn't find so many of us keyboarding 10 years ago, and we only just hit 10% of the population so far. The struggle to awaken more must therefore continue with greater vigour.

May we have the ability, the knowledge and the strenght.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by edoairways: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Almubarak5 your heading is sensational however edit because lot of Nigerians don't read articles before jumping to conclusion
Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by ebuk4real(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin

Welcome to nija: suffering & smiling..
Re: Are We Going To Continue Being Keyboard Warriors In This Country? by Almubarak5: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
budaatum:
Many have parents who are a significant part, one way or the other, of the establishment, if I may call government that, and we have been taught to believe we must honour our fathers and mothers so our days may be long, so I laugh that you are asking us to sin by standing up to our parents, which is why most sin in the anonymity of Nairaland hoping their parents, and Gods, don't look here, but "this keyboarding" is indeed a "channel into better energies" though it indeed is taking a very long time. Indicative of the job before us, I reckon. You couldn't find so many of us keyboarding 10 years ago, and we only just hit 10% of the population so far. The struggle to awaken more must therefore continue with greater vigour.

May we have the ability, the knowledge and the strenght.

Okay..
I guess we continue with the awareness...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Confused. 28 And No First School Leaving Cert. / Explore/Discover Science (Virtual Programme For Students) / Why Do Brids Hover Around Cattles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.