Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated (13811 Views)

Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) / Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 11:14am On May 28, 2020
Still treating so keep the calls coming
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 5:07am On May 29, 2020
Morning all
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:59am On May 31, 2020
Happy New week
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Symptoms to look out for related to prostate
1 difficulty starting to urinate
2 maintaining a steady stream of urine
3 dribbling of urine
4 excessive urination at night
5 frequent urination,
6 urge to urinate and leaking
7 urinary retention, or weak urinary stream
8 Pain or buring during urination
9 Blood in the semen or urine
10 Frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or the upper thighs.
11 Urinary incontinence (the inability to urinate)
12 Painful ejaculation
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Morning all. Remember roots and herbs are more efficient when dealing with prostate related treatment. Don't be shy to call and make inquiry
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Be safe
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Morning and happy new week my friends
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Thanks for trusting my medicine
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Hi
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:07am On Jun 11, 2020
Remember to get tested when ever you notice any of these signs

Frequent or constant feeling to urinate

Problems with nerves that control the bladder
Inflammation of the prostate

Feeling pain while urinating

Blood in urine

Inability to completely empty the bladder

Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts

Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia)
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Call now
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Call now for immediate treatment of enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2020
We are still very much available for treatment
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day to all fathers and prospective fathers.

Remember don't be scared of getting yourself tested for prostate and call me for treatment.
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning to all my customers and potential clients. Remember Health is wealth
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
0810 044 2377is the number to call to be treated and healed against enlarged prostate
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good evening sir /ma
Avoid further growth or enlargement of the prostate gland and (or) a trip to the theater/ operation room. Give me a Call 08100442377 to get treated.
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Good Morning and Happy new week to all Nairalanders. Treatment is available make the right decision, tell a friend and or relatives to avoid suffering when an easy solution to enlarged prostate gland is available. Call 0810 044 2377 to be adequately treated
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Get treated for prostate and prosthesis within 2weeks without surgery or operation. Contact me on CALL 0810 044 2377
SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
* Frequent or constant feeling to urinate
* Problems with nerves that control the bladder
Inflammation of the prostate
* Feeling pain while urinating
* Blood in urine
* Inability to completely empty the bladder
* Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts
* Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia)

Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2020
Happy Sunday, happy New week, Happy New month. Remain healthy and save.
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Treatment and shrinking for prostate enlargement still available with full effect
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
A very good morning to all. serious reminder Get treated for prostate and prosthesis within 2weeks without surgery or operation. Contact me on CALL 0810 044 2377
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Treatment still ongoing. Make inquiry and get treated
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2020
A wonderful morning to all my lovely customers
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Morning all my lovely friends, customers, ladies and gentlemen
I am still available for calls and texts from you for treatment of enlarged prostate
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Happy new week to all my lovely Nairalanders Treatment still ongoing. Make inquiry and get treated
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Abuja orders will be dispatched tomorrow, so if you're in abuja and has ordered for prostate treatment get ready tomorrow

And remember the rules
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Shrink that prostate enlarged gland with natural roots and herbs

100% guarantee

My clients are my microphone � � �

When you're treated, you tell me other people

No time for long epistles
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2020
Morning all
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Always Check out for this signs, they are indication of enlarged prostate gland

A weak or slow urinary stream
A feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
Difficulty starting urination
Frequent urination
Urgency to urinate
Getting up frequently at night to urinate
A urinary stream that starts and stops
Straining to urinate
Continued dribbling of urine
Returning to urinate again minutes after finishing
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Morning Nairalanders. Keep the calls coming for inquiry and treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS / Wipe Away Goitre Without Operation Using Only Natural Supplement / Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.