Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated (13648 Views)

Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) / Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2021
Keep the calls coming in
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2021
Am still very much available for the treatment of enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2021
For those that ordered for my prostate medicine, it's now available to be dispatched today

Get ready to receive it today
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Merry Christmas in advance

Christmas discount Stil on
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Avoid future damage check for prostate signs
1 difficulty starting to urinate
2 maintaining a steady stream of urine
3 dribbling of urine
4 excessive urination at night
5 frequent urination,
6 urge to urinate and leaking
7 urinary retention, or weak urinary stream
8 Pain or buring during urination
9 Blood in the semen or urine
10 Frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or the upper thighs.
11 Urinary incontinence (the inability to urinate)
12 Painful Ejaculation after s*x
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Once the signs are there

Go for P. S. A level first to confirm before contacting me for treatment...

It helps to determine the level of your Enlarged gland and how to shrink it
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Know your p.s.a level

Once it gets high, don't panic

Just put call across and get treated naturally
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Available for the treatment of enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs. Call me today save a life
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 1:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Get your Enlarged Prostate gland shrinked naturally with easy

Phone calls away
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by Murphylink(m): 3:16am On Apr 17, 2022
ProstateHerbal:
Get your Enlarged Prostate gland shrinked naturally with easy

Phone calls away
What's the price ?
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Good morning Mr & Mrs, sir & ma, brothers & sisters pls do not have an information to help your fellow humans health and keep it to yourself. The most effective and quick treatment of enlarged prostate no deceit or hanky panky. Whatapp me my contact information is on my signature
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Murphylink:

What's the price ?

Chat me up on WhatsApp or call me

Check my signature for further information
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
When it's not treated, it results to

Sudden inability to urinate.
– Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s).
– Bladder stones.
– Blood in the urine.
– Bladder damage.
– Kidney Damage.
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Who told you that enlarged prostate gland can't be treated without supplements or surgery

Pure lies, come let me show you difference between roots and supplement

We shrink it immediately

Call now
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:49am On May 29, 2022
Good morning everyone

Still available for shrinking of enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2022
TGIF. Lovely weather to start this weekend
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Open for business.
My business is treatment of enlarged prostate. Call for more info
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Remember untreated prostate, can results to
- Sudden inability to urinate
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s)
- Bladder stones
- Blood in the urine
- Bladder damage
- Kidney Damage
And finally Prostatectomy
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2022
New day. Keep calls coming
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good evening everyone

For the people that doesn't know me or chanced to go through my post, I shrink enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs 100% effective with no negative side effects

Check my signature for further communication
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Morning all.
Know your p.s.a level go into a lab and get tested

Once you get a high result, don't panic and don't think it can be managed call or WhatsApp me
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Call me am open for more business
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Call me am open for prostate related treatment. Very effective
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 1:16am On Jul 05, 2022
I have roots and herbs that shrinks enlarged prostate gland

100%effective with no negative side effects

Check my signature
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Don't let silence send you to early grave
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Personal Check up
* Frequent or constant feeling to urinate
* Problems with nerves that control the bladder
* Feeling pain while urinating
* Blood in urine
* Inability to completely empty the bladder
* Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts
* Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia)

If you score 3 out of 7 then it's mandatory to go for p.s.a test to attain your prostate status
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
A Lovely day today. Thanks for your time
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
All male above 45years are most likely to have enlarged prostate sooner or later. Go for PSA test and call for your treatment. Purely native roots and herbal extracts
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Available any time for you my esteemed customers
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Herbal and roots extract work better and effectively than anyother form of prostate treatment. Get treated once and for all.
Inform friends, relatives and neighbors about this information

Call or WhatsApp contact in my siggy
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Remember untreated prostate, can results to
- Sudden inability to urinate
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s)
- Bladder stones
- Blood in the urine
- Bladder damage
- Kidney Damage
And lastly death
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Available for treatment and inquiry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis O / Lagos Community Turns Canal To Dumpsite, Battles Offensive Odour, Health Hazards / Four More Ebola Patients Discharged In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.