Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated (13731 Views)

Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) / Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:15pm On May 21, 2021
Good evening everyone

Please all orders are ready to be dispatched tomorrow morning 22/5/21

Get ready

Thanks for trusting us
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:29pm On May 21, 2021
Just a quick reminder on the symptoms Of Enlarged Prostate:

A weak or slow urinary stream

Difficulty starting urination

Urgency to urinate

Getting up frequently at night to urinate
A urinary stream that starts and stops

Straining to urinate

Continued dribbling of urine

A feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
Returning to urinate again minutes after finishing

Call now to get treated with natural roots and herbs with no negative effects
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by chyangel(f): 10:40pm On May 26, 2021
Orders well received

Please follow the instructions and send back the progress report

Call now and get treated
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:01pm On May 27, 2021
Today is children's day

Take out time to celebrate your children

Today is their day oooh
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:55am On May 31, 2021
Trusted and tested
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tested and trusted
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hi
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Am always available for treatment

Get the calls coming
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good morning everyone
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for those that has called so far, and those that ordered

Thanks for all the testimonies and feedback

Indeed it's God that heals

We only administer what we know and leave the rest to God

And for doubting Thomas....

My roots are 100% natural
No preservatives

I only prepare it when it has been ordered for...

So, no negative side effects

Call now and get your and be among the testifiers
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good evening everyone, hope you all had a very good and bright day?

Am very grateful and excited with all the testimonies that I have received so far, just that the authorities will not permit me to post them

Indeed my roots are very very effective

Call or chat me up, so you can be a testifier
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hi everyone

It's still me,

The lady that shrinks enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs

100% effective with no negative side effects
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Good morning everyone
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Just give me opportunity to shrink the prostate gland that has been disturbing your health and be free
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by dan761(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2021
This is a Good Life saving Information.
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hi everyone

Fore those that contacted mee, I appreciate

Am fully back now

Let the orders continue tropping in
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Get treated for prostate and prosthesis within 2weeks without surgery or operation. Contact me on CALL 0810 044 2377
SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
* Frequent or constant feeling to urinate
* Problems with nerves that control the bladder
Inflammation of the prostate
* Feeling pain while urinating
* Blood in urine
* Inability to completely empty the bladder
* Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts
* Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia)
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Good afternoon everyone

Please, do not die in silence

You've tried some many solutions with no positive outcome shouldn't make you to give up.

Prostate gland has roots that shrinks it

Slide in, call or chat for immediate treatment
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yes

I shrink enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs

Absolutely, it is 100 % effective

No scam zone

Don't die in silent
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning everyone

Please always confirm my name with the account given to you before payment

If it doesn't tally, DONT PAY
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2021
To grant the request of my humble clients

Am giving out 10% discounts on my medicine from 1st-7th of August 2021 to the first 10 people that will order...

N:B only on prostate shrinking herbs and roots

Congratulations in advance
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good evening everyone
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Good morning everyone

Welcome to my page

Take your time to go through and know what I specializes on..

It might be of help to you

Thanks
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Feel free to call
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Welcome to my page

Feel free to call

We are 24/7 open to attend to you
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good afternoon everyone

Happy Sunday all

Call now and be treated
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good night everyone
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Remember my treatment is with natural roots

Stop doubting and give it a try
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2021
Orders been dey totori my body with reckless abandon..

Putting smiles on people's faces is my top priority
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2021
SYMPTOMS OF ENLARGED PROSTATE GLAND

1 difficulty starting to urinate
2 maintaining a steady stream of urine
3 dribbling of urine
4 excessive urination at night
5 frequent urination,
6 urge to urinate and leaking
7 urinary retention, or weak urinary stream
8 Pain or buring during urination
9 Blood in the semen or urine
10 Frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or the upper thighs.
11 Urinary incontinence (the inability to urinate)
12 Painful ejaculation
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Great news
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Get in touch with me about shrinking enlarged prostate gland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Use Oriflame Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub / Ogun Govt Raises Alarm Over Toxic Imported ‘ponmo’ / Ebola Cripples West African Economies As Fearful Workers Stay Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.