Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated (13623 Views)

Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) / Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:22am On Mar 13
100% natural prostate enlargement treatment. Totally get rid of enlarged Prostate gland in men. No side effects no additives. Whatsapp me on 081oo 422 337
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:26pm On Mar 14
Hello always remember to be concerned about your health get tested for enlarged prostate when ever you notice any of these signs;

Frequent or constant feeling to urinate

Problems with nerves that control the bladder

Inflammation of the prostate

Feeling pain while urinating

Blood in urine

Inability to completely empty the bladder

Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts

Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia) Whatsapp 0810 0442 377 to get our discount the 1st quarter
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by vanb26(m): 1:14am On Mar 15
BEFORE YOU TREAT PROSTRATE CANCER CONSULT A DOCTOR: 07059681962 (Herbal practitioner)
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:52pm On Mar 15
Herbal and roots extract is the only 100% cure for prostate enlargement. Don't waste time and money with orthodox medicine or supplements. Call me 081 00442 377 to get treated immediately
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:34pm On Mar 21
Call or Whatsapp 0810 044 2377 now for immediate treatment of enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:10pm On Mar 22
Prostate is a very serious issue that affects men both rich and poor, single or married. Don't take it for granted call if you are interested in getting cured. For solution to every and all prostate related issues Whatsapp me on 08l oo44 2377
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:05pm On Mar 24
Happy Sunday
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:35am On Mar 27
Keep me updated and posted after the PSA test
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:36am On Mar 28
Know your prostate status. Get tested today. Go to a lab and request for a PSA test.
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:34pm On Apr 05
This information is so big that you should tell a friend, family member, relative (father, uncle, brother) and anyone you love to save a life. 100% prostate enlargement treatment
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:03am On Apr 06
Lovely day to you all. Rise and shine
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by Dlemy: 10:09am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 9:09pm On Apr 07
Happy New week and have a Lovely day
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 11:37am On Apr 08
Dlemy:
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.
Create your post don't be a leech
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 11:38am On Apr 08
Get treated for enlarged prostate within 2weeks without surgery or operation. Contact me on CALL 0810 044 2377.

SIGNS INDICATING ENLARGED PROSTATE:
* Frequent or constant feeling to urinate

* Problems with nerves that control the bladder

* Feeling pain while urinating

* Blood in urine

* Inability to completely empty the bladder

* Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts

* Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:58am On Apr 09
Open for business. For inquiries contact me my details are on my Bio
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 2:40pm On Apr 12
Keep the calls coming. Discount approved only for my Muslim brothers and sisters this weekend
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 10:32pm On Apr 12
Avoid living with the pain from Enlarged Prostate for the rest of your Life. Your Enlarged Prostate Can Be Corrected And Restored Back To its normal State, Only If You Will Trigger The Miraculous Healing Power Within you. Call me 081 0044 2377
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:26am On Apr 17
Hello all my lovely nairalandites good morning to all, contact thru
CALL 0810 044 2377 for any and all prostate related herbal treatment which are very effective and stress free with results within a week
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:56am On Apr 18
VERY IMPORTANT SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHICH CAN BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR PROSTATE HEALTH:
* Frequent or constant feeling to urinate
* Problems with nerves that control the bladder
* Feeling pain while urinating
* Blood in urine
* Inability to completely empty the bladder
* Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts
* Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia)
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 2:14pm On Apr 18
Treatment still available for enlarged Prostate patients
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 5:43am On Apr 22
Welcome you all to this wonderful new week and have a Great week ahead.
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 6:51pm On Apr 24
Open for business. Call 0810 044 2377 for prostate enlargement treatment now
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:39am On Apr 29
any prostate enlargement issues call me on 0810 044 2377 be treated and healed. Remember enlarged prostate can be dangerous is not treated immediately
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:17pm On Apr 29
Prostate enlargement, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), is a common condition among aging men. Here are some key points:

BPH is prevalent in older men, with about 50% of men experiencing symptoms by age 60 and up to 90% by age 85.

Symptoms include frequent urination, especially at night (nocturia), difficulty starting or maintaining urination, weak urine stream, dribbling at the end of urination, and feeling like the bladder is not completely empty.

**Risk Factors**: Age is the primary risk factor. Other factors include family history, obesity, and certain medical conditions like diabetes and heart disease.

**Treatment**: Treatment with my 100% roots and herbs extract which is shrink and expunge all foreign sediment from the body just within 4days readily available

Complications: BPH can lead to complications such as urinary tract infections (UTIs), bladder stones, bladder damage, and kidney damage if left untreated. Most likely elongated painful d*e*ath
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:38pm On Apr 30
Let's help you get the best treatment and relieve from any prostate enlargement issues
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 8:44am On May 01
Morning all
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 3:45pm On May 01
Do a PSA test to verify your prostate status. Remember enlarged Prostate is dangerous and an instant ki*lla
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 4:01pm On May 01
Orders out going don't be left out. Get treated and refer your loved ones to get this incredible herbal treatment for enlarged Prostate gland naturally extracted potent roots and herbs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pfizer Is Testing A Cure For COVID-19: PF-07321332 / Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis O / Lagos Community Turns Canal To Dumpsite, Battles Offensive Odour, Health Hazards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.