Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Dad Was Disappointed In Me – Fireboy Opens Up On MTV Base’s Behind The Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Was Disappointed In Me – Fireboy Opens Up On MTV Base’s Behind The Story (555 Views)

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding / MTV Base Top 20 Nigerian Artistes Of 2019 / 'My Dad Was An Orphan, My Mother Born To A Single Mom In Calabar' - Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Was Disappointed In Me – Fireboy Opens Up On MTV Base’s Behind The Story by wixiwired(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fireboy, whose real name is Adedamola Adefolahan, spoke about his relatively normal childhood in Abeokuta before discovering music as his life’s purpose in his second year at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

His parents expected that he would venture into academia, so it’s not surprising that his dad expressed disappointment in his career choice after his graduation from university. With his new-found success, his parents have gotten over their disappointment, and have become his biggest fans.

In the interview, he narrated the journey to developing his unique sound – a fresh medley of afro-pop and R&B, that gives off some alte vibes at the same time.

Fireboy, also told the story behind ‘Jealous’, one of the major hits on his Laughter, Tears, and Goosebumps album. According to him, it was inspired by an unhealthy relationship he had just gotten out of. He, however, knew the song was ‘the one’ after listening to the first studio recording. Read more>>>https://we9ja.com/blog/2020/04/01/my-dad-was-disappointed-in-me-fireboy-opens-up-on-mtv-bases-behind-the-story/
Re: My Dad Was Disappointed In Me – Fireboy Opens Up On MTV Base’s Behind The Story by dawnomike(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Better pikin grin
Re: My Dad Was Disappointed In Me – Fireboy Opens Up On MTV Base’s Behind The Story by scoundrel(f): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Where can I download episodes of this show? I’ll prefer them in HD, please. It’s sad the the program airs at times NEPA refuses to have sense.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Set To Prosecute All Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party / People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola / MI Abaga Seems To Have A Crush On Father Dmw’s New Bestie, Eva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.