Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs (7997 Views)

Tecno Finaly Lunched Camon 15 Price N95,000 and N62500 / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Price In Nigeria & Full Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Samyokporua(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Infinix hot 8
BoboC:
Which good phone do I buy for 35k?���
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by generalcoucou(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
How much are u selling d fone
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by iamwhys(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2020
How much you want sell it?
hailtheking100:
I want to buy this phone. But need to get rid of my spark 4. Who go buy?!
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Chubbyface: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
MartinsD12:

Tecno Don fall hand camon 15 65k and camon 15 pro 95k that's too high imagine p22 for 65k I dey mad, 95k for p35
i think it's camon15 premium that is 95k
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Chubbyface: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
MartinsD12:

And I know 5000mah battery on camon 15 will definitely go a long way and the dark mode in Android 10 means more battery life that's the advantage of having Android 10 on camon 15
which would you rather go for among the two ?
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Nellsworld(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chubbyface:
What's makes it premium, i will use that cash to get pixel 3xl or galaxy S9plus uk used

1 Like

Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by MartinsD12(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chubbyface:
which would you rather go for among the two ?
To be honest with you camon 15 but the truth here is that it is over priced 62500 it's not worth it the price should have been highest 50k, it's having a low end processor p22
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by MartinsD12(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chubbyface:
Nothing premium there do you know nokia x5 plus is having p60 at 48k that's like two times better in performance with this camon 15 pro have p35

1 Like

Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Mohbola(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Maisamari1994:
This ppl self...always giving us the same thing

Same processor right or what's same thing
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Ejadike(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
These specs are mouth watering. I love this especially the camera.
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Ejadike(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nellsworld:

What's makes it premium, i will use that cash to get pixel 3xl or galaxy S9plus uk used
second hand over a new device? Nawa o
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Ejadike(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

Tecno Don fall hand camon 15 65k and camon 15 pro 95k that's too high imagine p22 for 65k I dey mad, 95k for p35
na there the thing no gel but all together, the phone is lit
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by MartinsD12(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ejadike:
na there the thing no gel but all together, the phone is lit
Nothing lit there p22 and p35 all over priced
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Chubbyface: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
MartinsD12:

To be honest with you camon 15 but the truth here is that it is over priced 62500 it's not worth it the price should have been highest 50k, it's having a low end processor p22
The value of dollar must have affected the price
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Chubbyface: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
MartinsD12:

Nothing premium there do you know nokia x5 plus is having p60 at 48k that's like two times better in performance with this camon 15 pro have p35
normally, the phone shouldn't be up to that price. I guess dollar flunctuations affected it
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by MartinsD12(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Chubbyface:
The value of dollar must have affected the price
Even if dollar affect it its not supposed to pass 70k highest
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by MartinsD12(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Chubbyface:
normally, the phone shouldn't be up to that price. I guess dollar flunctuations affected it
Wetin concern me, with 95k is either Samsung or iPhone not some p35 trash, it's not worth it, it's very clear even a blind man can see it

1 Like

Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by shogsman(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is what you get for using a tecno crap.

2 Likes

Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Bestchild: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
The one feature I love most in this phone is the camera
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Emmysky(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2020
MartinsD12:

And I know 5000mah battery on camon 15 will definitely go a long way and the dark mode in Android 10 means more battery life that's the advantage of having Android 10 on camon 15
Lemme educate you on something you prolly don't know.
1. Dark mode, yes is energy saving by virtue of its purpose and also the fact that it reduces strain on the eyes when using at night so you can use your device for longer periods. Dark is not a new feature for many devices such as samsung,xiaomi n others but now google made it official and in built in android 10.

2. IPS vs AMOLED: Amoled displays are organic self-illuminating displays which don't depend on backlighting to illuminate the pixels and as such the pixels in the display goes OFF completely when displaying dark segments of a screen. Like for example you are viewing a photo on an amoled display, Some parts of the photo white and some part made dark in the photo. Now those dark parts on the photo are where amoled display prove best, They switch off the pixels in those parts completely while only the part with white are lit-up, thus creating a nice feel and comfort for the eyes when watching movies n all that, that's why amoled is always better and has more realistic color contrast. Now same can't be said for IPS displays. Ips don't have self-illuminating pixels, they don't individually light up. As a matter of fact, the display use backlight to illuminate it's pixels and as such there is no true darkness. If doubting take an IPA display and open a photo or whatever that is completely black, now you yourself go to a dark place and observe the image and the screen, you'll see that there is still see backlighting emanating from the display as opposed to an Amoled which turnn the pixels off in those black part. The backlight ofcourse uses battery to be powered and doesn't by any means save battery when on.

3. Dark mode is only useful for "battery saving" on an amoled display but absolutely useless on an IPS. Although it doesn't change the fact that it still relaxes your eyes for longer use(But more noticeable on an amoled screen) and is quite fancy on a device with nice UI, but then again these are only two things dark mode does on an ips.. Dark mode DOES NOT save battery on IPS displays. Now you saying this dark mode will reduce battery consumption on camon 15 is absolute nonsense. Dark mode is there cus google put it in android 10 and not Tecno, not for battery saving.

2 Likes

Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Emmysky(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2020
iamwhys:
How much you want sell it?
Got an infinix s5 if you interested
4 months old
Edo state
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by MartinsD12(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Emmysky:
Lemme educate you on something you prolly don't know.
1. Dark mode, yes is energy saving by virtue of its purpose and also the fact that it reduces strain on the eyes when using at night so you can use your device for longer periods. Dark is not a new feature for many devices such as samsung,xiaomi n others but now google made it official and in built in android 10.

2. IPS vs AMOLED: Amoled displays are organic self-illuminating displays which don't depend on backlighting to illuminate the pixels and as such the pixels in the display goes OFF completely when displaying dark segments of a screen. Like for example you are viewing a photo on an amoled display, Some parts of the photo white and some part made dark in the photo. Now those dark parts on the photo are where amoled display prove best, They switch off the pixels in those parts completely while only the part with white are lit-up, thus creating a nice feel and comfort for the eyes when watching movies n all that, that's why amoled is always better and has more realistic color contrast. Now same can't be said for IPS displays. Ips don't have self-illuminating pixels, they don't individually light up. As a matter of fact, the display use backlight to illuminate it's pixels and as such there is no true darkness. If doubting take an IPA display and open a photo or whatever that is completely black, now you yourself go to a dark place and observe the image and the screen, you'll see that there is still see backlighting emanating from the display as opposed to an Amoled which turnn the pixels off in those black part. The backlight ofcourse uses battery to be powered and doesn't by any means save battery when on.

3. Dark mode is only useful for "battery saving" on an amoled display but absolutely useless on an IPS. Although it doesn't change the fact that it still relaxes your eyes for longer use(But more noticeable on an amoled screen) and is quite fancy on a device with nice UI, but then again these are only two things dark mode does on an ips.. Dark mode DOES NOT save battery on IPS displays. Now you saying this dark mode will reduce battery consumption on camon 15 is absolute nonsense. Dark mode is there cus google put it in android 10 and not Tecno, not for battery saving.
Thank you so much for educating me, I didn't know all that, we learn everyday I appreciate it.
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by jmaxjohn(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
hailtheking100:

Better pikin! Nothing actually dey do the phone. I got the fone in February. How much you fit sey, you fit buy am.

You dey ikd? 20k, make i pick am tomorrow
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Lilkhedy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Want to sell my camon x air who wan buy?
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by selfdefence: 4:24am On Apr 21, 2020
i dont know sha but i think the eye catcher in this device is the display, screen size and battery
Re: The New Tecno Camon 15 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs by Homeyfav: 4:57pm On May 04, 2020
,.;'

(1) (2) (Reply)

KRACK Attack: 41% Of Android Devices Are Easy To Hack / Help! My Operamini Cannot Download 7mb And Above Files / Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.