Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers (17044 Views)

Ogun Doctors Declare Three-day Warning Strike Amid COVID-19 / Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Emnanuell: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
dayveed1:
can you work interstate.?

Ofcourse! Throughout Nigeria. How can we be of service?
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Iheuwaneme(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

You have not answered my question? Is your God waiting for the death tolls to reach millions?

Maybe He is waiting for you to repent. Maybe if you can just accept Him into your life, maybe by then all this will be over. Maybe it's just YOU. We never can tell.
I think you should stop worrying about others and for a moment think about your eternal destiny. There's more to life that what you see now.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by shadeyinka(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Contradiction of the highest order.... grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by helinues: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Iheuwaneme:

Maybe He is waiting for you to repent. Maybe if you can just accept Him into your life, maybe by then all this will be over. Maybe it's just YOU. We never can tell.
I think you should stop worrying about others and for a moment think about your eternal destiny. There's more to life that what you see now.

He is waiting for me to repent before he can stop the unnecessary deaths.

Hahahahhaha

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by samsard(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Iheuwaneme:

Calm down bros, no need for insult. We're just having a chat, so don't be nervous. I understand you're an atheist. You certainly have right to believe that God doesn't exist as I have a right to believe He does. We are free moral agents that has the right to choose what to believe and what not to believe. I'm a Christian and I'm very happy about that. I have no intention of forcing you to believe in God, I can't do that. I only pray that one day the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened and you'll come to discover God, not theoretically, but experientially.
Well, at least you are gentleman. Insults not needed cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by dayveed1(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Emnanuell:

Ofcourse! Throughout Nigeria. How can we be of service?
I saved your contact. When all this is over I will contact you for business.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Olarewaju89: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2020
I pity the woman who gave birth to you undecided. Woe on to her because she had increased the
population of hell fire. Children of destruction undecided
CoronaVirusRelo:
Height of stupidity!
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by chaloskyx: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2020
hahaha declares 3 days fasting so what would happen.....that the virus would miraculously go away you are actually fasting so that Europe as usual would come up with a cure something you could have come up with if you had good leaders and sensible citizens.....the honest truth is no amount of prayer would help you even your G.Os have gone into hiding cause they know this.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by dikeigbo2(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2020
too laughable........fasting and prayer for someone's failure.....keep decieving them with religion while smiling to the bank with what belongs to them.......
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by tenaciousJ(f): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nice move. May God hear our prayers and heal our land.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
stano2:
That Ebola victim is a Rev. Father..He survived

His immune system saved him, not the prayer.

If prayer works, why is the Bishop praying from afar, why not lay hands on his head?

Ebola is not airborne,
Coronavirus is airborne.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Charly68: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
God bless Aketi ,no God no solution
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Emnanuell: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
dayveed1:
I saved your contact. When all this is over I will contact you for business.

Alright! Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by stano2(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:

His immune system saved him, not the prayer.

If prayer works, why is the Bishop praying from afar, why not lay hands on his head?

Ebola is not airborne,
Coronavirus is airborne.
well we all have our beliefs, I believe in God and i believe in prayers. Yes his immune system saved and i thank God for that
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Beatswim: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
Pray to the same God that has forsaken us during this Coronavirus period abi why is the death tolls increasing daily globally?
Renegade spotted.. Better join everyone observe this fast and prayer.. Else... Hmm
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
stano2:
well we all have our beliefs, I believe in God and i believe in prayers. Yes his immune system saved and i thank God for that

Our believe doesn't change Nature/anything
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by xcelentattitude(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is what our entire nation needs not just ondo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product / COVID-19 Update For December 30 2020 In Nigeria / How To Cure Chronic Ulcer With Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.