Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers (16801 Views)

Ogun Doctors Declare Three-day Warning Strike Amid COVID-19 / Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Aboguede(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2020
The louder the demons in you are allowed to speak, the deeper they eat into you

It can only fool the fooled

May you get healing I pray

1TRUEEGOD:

[b][/b]Bleep THE GOD OR WHATEVER SPIRIT YOU'RE LOOKING UP TO.

IF ANY OF THE MYTHICAL DUDE EXIST, IS HE BLIND AND DEAF TO SEE THE WORLD NEEDS HIM TO HEAL?? DO YOU NEED TO CRY AND STARVE YOURSELF BEFORE HE COMES TO YOUR AID , AFTER ALL, IF THE WHOLE WORLD PERISH, THEN HE'S A USELESS, POWERLESS, DUDE PARADING HIMSELF AS GOD. GOD MY LEFT ASS.

FOOLS OPEN YOUR MIND, USE YOUR HEAD, OPEN YOUR EYE, THERE'S NO FUCKING GOD ANYWHERE, DONT BE DECEIVED BY THIS THOUSAND YEAR OLD SCAM IN THE BOOK. BE WISE.

YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WITH IMAGINARY DUDE(GOD), BUT BELIEVE AND WAIT ON SCIENCE AND SCIENTIST TO SAVE YOU. Y'ALL ARE REALLY STUPID.

EINSTEIN WAS RIGHT AFTERALL " TWO THINGS IS INFINITE, THE UNIVERSE AND HUMAN STUPIDITY "

BE WISE, NO FUCKING GOD COMING TO SAVE YOU BECAUSE HE DOESN'T EXIST ANYWHERE.

IF HE DOES WHY ARE THE PASTORS AND IMAMS ARE NOT AT THE FORE–FRONT HEALING COVID–19 PATIENTS THIEVES AND SHEEPISH FOLLOWERS

WHY HEALTH WORKERS ?? WHY SCIENCE ?? [b][/b]
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by godquality: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Fasting and praying...lol. Instead of investing in your state run university to help find a cure or vaccine to a virus you are doing praying. Manners falls from heaven right?
Waiting for others to find a cure. What's the use of having university?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by pannyman(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2020
It's not about prayer. Look at the death toll for Israel, the supposed holy land.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Olukologia24592(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
Pray to the same God that has forsaken us during this Coronavirus period abi why is the death tolls increasing daily globally?
only your own God has forsaken you o
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by ignis: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Aboguede:
Be careful with ur tongue and am not trying to scare you

It is written

For in the days of ignorance God over looked

Far gone are those days

It is also written

And you will give account of every vain word

The ignorant man have spoken

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Aboguede(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Prohecy of killing unharmed and innocent people.

You religion people need to start making use of this free gifted 6 senses

No innocence in sin

The law is made by God according to man request for the law

So it is written

In the days of ignorance God over looked

Far gone are those days

Your little brain imagination is not an excuse for ignorance

I stay in the western world and I still know that they are sinners and nothing just like u

Bridges and beautiful roads are nothing to be comparable to the almighty
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Abcrobert(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2020
DOWNLOAD THE COVID-19 NIGERIA ANDROID APP
Get "
- Latest Trending News on Covid-19 in Nigeria
-Live Stats
-Online Test
- Videos
- State Helpline Directories
- Safety Tips
- And much more

Downoad app here: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=13Aa_DiN0IEPdp5s-syY_WCVC8UkxSttn

Please Note:

This app is in line with the directive of WHO to help fight the COVID-19 outbreak.

It's not a form of fraud or to hack your personal details.

Contributor: https://smartrobtech.com/

Please feel free to send in a feedback to help improve it.

We shall WIN
Once again
Stay Safe.

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Papyk: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2020
EBUBS:
Finally all nations will have no option than to seek the face of the God almighty....nice move your excellency
China did not do fasting and praying, China build mega hospital with necessary equipments within 10 days, They lockdown their cities, they were spraying every roads and streets with antivirus chemicals and testing everyone and this week, people are now going back to work. Religion has really blindfold us in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by klax(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2020
MrPRevailer:

The Bible prophesies are being fullfilled. You should study the Bible prophesies and stop ignorantly accusing God. This is no accident.

The global crisis/chaos will bring forth the One World Government, A United world.
The False Man of Peace, the Antichrist is going to come on the stage soon. But first is the Rapture event.

Are you ready for the Rapture? https://www.raptureready.com/information-for-those-left-behind/

You guys keep shouting rapture this rapture that bro i'm a christain a fervent believer of rapture but during spanish flu more than 50 million died worldwide I guess people like you then will be shouting rapture but the world still exist 102 years later yet no rapture so what do you have to say

Pls read your bible very well rapture will happen when no one expect it. bro its not going to happen now because many are already waiting for it due to Coro tension ok.

Good day

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Karleb(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2020
I swear Aketi is clueless!

Not for border closure, but fasting... C'mon!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by MrPRevailer(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2020
klax:

You guys keep shouting rapture this rapture that bro i'm a christain a fervent believer of rapture but during spanish flu more 50 million died worldwide I guess people like you then will be shouting rapture but the world still exist 102 years later yet no rapture so what do you have to say

Pls read your bible very well rapture will happen when no one expect it. bro its not going to happen now because many are already waiting for it due to Coro tension ok.

Good day

No, you are not a fervent believer and the sign is that you don't know what the prophesies say.

At that time of Spanish flu, has Israel become a nation? No.

At that time, were there calls for the One World govt? No.

Israel became an independent nation in 1948. That's the major piece of the endtime sign.
And the U.N began around 1950s to seek the unification of the world governments

The Bible prophesy says The Antichrist will sign an International peace treaty with Israel.
Recently, the Pope has announced a world leaders meeting in Rome on May 14th, 2020 (i.e Israel's independence day) apparently to seduce Israel. The meeting is to educate on the need for Global Alliance, (A United world)
The Pope have made great strides in the push for the One World government and religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Aboguede(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:

The ignorant man have spoken

I am a resident of the western world for many years and counting

Wisdom is not by believing in sofiscated and construed deceiving words from so called educated classy man and women

It is written

And ye shall know the truth and it shall set you free

I was once more an unbeliever and argue blindly

But lucky me for first studying the words of God from early age

So after all my mind imaginations, I came to understand that the devil is only a liar and just a liar!

I wish u grace to be wise

Wisdom comes from God
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by klax(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2020
MrPRevailer:

No, you are not a fervent believer. And the sign is that you don't know what the prophesies say.

Alright Mr mouthpiece of God who know rapture date. Thanks I have heard you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Prayer Prayer Prayer....

We are only deceiving ourselves. Infact we are more religious than the people that brought the religion to us.

The black man believes prayer is the answer and solution to everything.

Developed nations didn't reach that level by mere prayers. Sky scrappers and several world inventions is not achieved by prayers.
It is not all about prayer and fasting, what actions are we taking?
Billionaires didn't become one by prayers.
3 days fasting and prayers...
You are a ripe fool..
You are talking off track from the topic

Who even tell you God can't avert pandemics? Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Sammynet1(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2020
God help us in this country
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Starhearts: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2020
grossintel:
Fasting and prayers ke? Build ICU centres! Pray from now till tomorrow the virus will only keep spreading. Mtchew.

Good point?
Bar Man anoda big stout for diz fellow

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by ignis: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2020
awhybliss:

You are a ripe fool..
You are talking off track from the topic

Who even tell you God can't avert pandemics? Ode

The gullible ignorant being

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Prayer Prayer Prayer....

We are only deceiving ourselves. Infact we are more religious than the people that brought the religion to us.

Developed nations didn't reach that level by mere prayers. Sky scrappers and several world inventions is not achieved by prayers.

Is a shame you are a lady typing this trash.
So sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
Pray to the same God that has forsaken us during this Coronavirus period abi why is the death tolls increasing daily globally?

Please throw away your phone if you have nothing tangible to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Martinola(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Igbagbo lai si ise
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by MrPRevailer(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
klax:

Alright Mr mouthpiece of God who know rapture date. Thanks I have heard you.

Please edit your post and reply my full commentary. Thanks.

No one knows the rapture date. However Jesus said when you shall see these things know that my coming is near even at the doors.

"THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by holluwaseun(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
God gave us brains so we can allow him rest. Put your house in order and take precautions but here you are praying. Prayer is good but much more better is to put things in place coupled with prayers. Just thinking aloud sha.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by asamaigho(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Prayer Prayer Prayer....

how has d sky scrappers help now eh! ITK

even developed nations are crying for help as people die in hundreds per day,
yet in africa especially in nigeria where there are basically no technological preparation there has been no deaths, cant u see d hand of God oh ye blind, open make use of ur eyes.

note d so called 2 deaths are questionable as one has been on dialysis and d oda one is unknown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by MYHUBBY: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

be careful. if anyone should be scared of this spread it should be Nigeria

ordinarily these western countries have predicted doom in Nigeria because of our nonchalant leaders that you naive entities lick their anus but here we are on just 2 death toll and infected not up to 200 cases as it is in number in foreign countries

with science that you believed in, how has it save USA, Iran, Russia, Spain and Italy how? it's the mercy of God that's having the way Nigeria hence the ability of this dumb govt to curtail this spread

for example, sit at home was order but you still assembled people to collect money u can send to their account? still share foods in numbers, it's easy to spread the virus through that

what I'm saying is, if Buhari that you lick his aboki anus day&night close the boarder on time, there wouldn't have been any need for prayer in regards to Covic 1-9 yeyenatu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Height of stupidity!

actually ondo need God intervention

imagine bomb explode of that size happened in that state

and police and army are doing guess work where it came from
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Kay25:

Prayer can heal you from anything if you know what and how to pray in the right way

Keep deceiving yourselves

So Oyedepo don't know how to pray too?
Why is he donating Ambulance, does ambulance take people to churches or hospitals?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Aboguede(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Don't deceive your self because a man you think knows God is acting strange

Many are evil and Satan working through great people to deceive many

It is written

For no one is good but God

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Every man is on his own

But the word of God has reached every human on earth no matter his religion

Before God
There is nothing called religion

1TRUEEGOD:

[/b]YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION WHY YOUR RELIGIOUS LEADERS AIN'T IN THE FRONT LINE AGAINST THE VIRUS !!!

MOREOVER BRO, I DONT FUCKING NEED HEALING, I'M WELL AND HEALTHY.

VISIT NCDC, GO HEAL THEM THERE, VISIT ITALY GO HEAL RHEM THERE.

ENOUGH OF THIS MYTH!! IMAGINE HEALING A HEALTHY PERSON, WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN QUARANTINE CENTRE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFE. HYPOCRITES

DUDE USE YOUR HEAD. [b]
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by asamaigho(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
grossintel:
Fasting and prayers ke? Build ICU centres! Pray from now till tomorrow the virus will only keep spreading. Mtchew.

most people die in ICU that at home....so what is d use of the ICU.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
travelland:

Does lockdown work? UK and New York have been on lockdown but in 3 days US tested 110,000 new cases. I pray people like you will be dealt with accordingly

Mumu did you see lockdown in my post?

The 110,000 people were infected more than 12 days ago.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers by Halogenabdul(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2020
they ask us to pray while dey and their families eat money. shey we re praying for Dem to remain their and keep money nii?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

90% Of Nigerian Households Consume Feces-tainted Water / Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare / Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.