Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases (46495 Views)

FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by BeautifulMind2: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Why involving Anambra with zero case of Coronavirus, or you guys want to drag us to una problem
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Zane2point4(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Person go deh Uk the form ,then suddenly fall sick only to carry am come naija where healthcare is non existing, what are there plans abeg.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by BAVOSKI(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
You better know what you are saying and what you're doing......all this one wey you Dey talk na fallacies......plan well.....oyetola
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Gkemz: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Many of these covid19 victims contracted the virus on board
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Ekwuite82 post=88012541][/quote]I'm single but not ready to mingle

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by vikyno(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2020
neutralmind:

Why have you decided to deviate from the topic?

Is everything okay?

Let me break it down for you ... Osun had asked the FG for support even when the reported case was far lesser.

All they are after is the money because they are broke presently.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
Why involving Anambra with zero case of Coronavirus, or you guys want to drag us to una problem
You lack reasoning and reading habit.

4 Likes

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by AuroraB(f): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Why are leaving their bases, right now
Are they human beings at all shocked
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Ykc2(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2020
So what will jihadist Ishaq Akintola say about sun's state Coates of arm?shebi he say Amotekun na animal name undecidedto beat that man dey hungry me
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by dejonathan(f): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Someone should please help me with any amount..
Una no go die of hunger abeg
This hunger wan make me desperate and ion wanna do something I'll later regret..
Pls
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2020
shocked
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by vikyno(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2020
freethinker01:
This is the commissioner for finance of osun state so he knows how their finance is.
It's just shameful and embarrassing how people display their idiocy and stupidity lucidly on this forum.
Quite pathetic though.
On the other hand, pastors are waiting for Corona virus to end so they can continue with their miracles. cheesy

And you think you are making sense by bringing Pastors into this. If you care to know, Osun State is broke. Take it or leave it.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Galaticos444: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Osun has 3 isolation centre while fct has one.dis fct minister is the worst av ever seen
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by pode(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2020
How come you are still allowing people to come into the state even if they are Nigerians,
Sometimes I wonder the kind of country we are, just because they are our brother, you want them to kill everyone with this covid-19 stuff

It is better for you to lock yourself and your family inside to stay alive than to open the door for gateman (Nigerian and virus) to bring in harm rubbers and kill your family
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by imanray37(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Yoruba people with I just dey Come from yanky dey like five and six now 1 and 9 is all they could. Boast of.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by dazzlingd(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
I think that is what government should be doing. Nice one from osun state government

Who cares if you remain Ada odechi nonsense , that's boring and annoying. Must u repeat that sentence in every of your comment

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2020
vikyno:
Osun State is simply broke. They need a share of the Corona Virus fund from FG. Stewpidd State with Flat head leaders.
The last Governor sent them into perpetual poverty. Only God can bail that state out because no amount of Bailout from FG can help them.

Why are you so bitter and hateful?

3 Likes

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2020
vikyno:

Let me break it down for you ... Osun had asked the FG for support even when the reported case was far lesser.

All they are after is the money because they are broke presently.

Who says Osun is broke? Please stop talking without knowledge.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

Who cares if you remain Ada odechi nonsense , that's boring and annoying. Must u repeat that sentence in every of your comment

grin abeg don't kill person with laughter here. Sincerely, the line is dry and the way he feels cool about it makes him look stupid.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Adewale623(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
vikyno:
Osun State is simply broke. They need a share of the Corona Virus fund from FG. Stewpidd State with Flat head leaders.
The last Governor sent them into perpetual poverty. Only God can bail that state out because no amount of Bailout from FG can help them.
You know nothing about what you are saying, wailing wailer on rampage.

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Chukwurah003: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
vikyno:

What’s this one saying
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2020
This Osun man na wa ooo. What is the essence. of mentioning the state of origin of the covid 19 patients? Does he think the ones in Lagos isolation centre are indigenes of Lagos only? Very myopic way of thinking
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by mployer(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Ivory coast is not an epicenter for this virus. How manage undecided

Most of these reports are exaggerated.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Iceberg3: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Mining industrialists capital

grin
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Zagaboss: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Naija,...wow..see logo....lion,elephant,justice and peace,cutlass,gun etc all in one
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by LivingSage: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Nothing is there
[s]
vikyno:
[/s]

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by mrkings84(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Wait... shocked shocked shocked
Does it mean that Ivory Coast packaged a trailer load of infected persons and sent to us??
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by michoim(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2020
That is to show how Ivory coast is heavily infested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good News From Bill Gates About The Reduction Of Polio In Nigeria / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.