Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases (46496 Views)

FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Swingate(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2020
I thought the border was closed, How did they get in?
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

Who cares if you remain Ada odechi nonsense , that's boring and annoying. Must u repeat that sentence in every of your comment
When wise people talk you jot cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi in case you don't know cool

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Glorymax: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Is like coronavirus is affecting your sense?if you don't need explanation others need.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Ada Ogwashi, is explanation by state of origin what is needed or how those travellers were made to land in Osun state, and not really Osun citizens. That's my point if it's still not clear you.

I understand the plight of Osun being fast to give state details of those patients. It's because Nigeria is not a Nation.

Thank you for cursing me, keep staying safe and may you have a blessed day
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by mufadem2012: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
The state government has been trying however, we still have to be proactive to avoid spreading of the pandemic.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Glorymax: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Dthespian:

The information is quite necessary so we know the true situation. But if you choose to be a naive thwart it’s not our problem.

Thank you dearly and enjoy your day
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by vikyno(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Why are you so bitter and hateful?

Truth they say is bitter. Take it or leave it.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Jostoman: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Oyetola, Mr inconclusive election governor na guy man, the guy wan take style overtake the other guy man for Lagos State

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by vikyno(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Adewale623:
You know nothing about what you are saying, wailing wailer on rampage.

Dey there na, the State Governor will soon cry for help on TV.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by vikyno(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Who says Osun is broke? Please stop talking without knowledge.

I can see how knowledgeable you are if you need someone to tell you the State is broke.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Bimpe29: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
I wonder
Glorymax:
We don hear Oga, the explanation is not necessary. All we know is that there are 14 COVID-19 patients currently in Osun State period

All those numbers in Lagos, are they all Lagosians by origin?
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Babinski: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Glorymax:
We don hear Oga, the explanation is not necessary. All we know is that there are 14 COVID-19 patients currently in Osun State period

The explanation is actually good. I think we can see the clear difference in Government directly isolating travellers versus telling them to self isolate after coming back from exposure in some countries.
From 127 passenger, testing of 71 already yielded 11 positive cases and the report didn't say they were symptomatic! Now imagine if they had entered the communities directly under the instruction to self isolate until they become symptomatic?

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by alklas(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2020
ijeh!!! Dem carry Dem go dead ejigbo for testing
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by foleskay(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2020
vikyno:
Osun State is simply broke. They need a share of the Corona Virus fund from FG. Stewpidd State with Flat head leaders.
The last Governor sent them into perpetual poverty. Only God can bail that state out because no amount of Bailout from FG can help them.
Ori e gbale. Oponu

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Glorymax:

Information is vital.

Before this information, my fear had been that Osun had begun to witness community spreading, considering how swiftly they overtook Oyo.

But if this information is true, then the spike in number of cases is not due to the feared community spreading.

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Jack500: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
vikyno:
Osun State is simply broke. They need a share of the Corona Virus fund from FG. Stewpidd State with Flat head leaders.
The last Governor sent them into perpetual poverty. Only God can bail that state out because no amount of Bailout from FG can help them.

Tell me ur useless state and let's compare with Osun

2 Likes

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Glorymax: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Babinski:

The explanation is actually good. I think we can see the clear difference in Government directly isolating travellers versus telling them to self isolate after coming back from exposure in some countries.
From 127 passenger, testing of 71 already yielded 11 positive cases and the report didn't say they were symptomatic! Now imagine if they had entered the communities directly under the instruction to self isolate until they become symptomatic?

I agree with you completely, and that's a great and proactive step but identifying them by state of origin is not necessary to me. As I said already here, Osun state won't be blamed fully for naming states of patients. If Nigeria is a Nation state, no one cares where one is from. All of us are suffering from this disunity both high and low.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by tiwiex(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Glorymax:

Give them credit for proactively isolating the returnees. What if they had mixed with the populace? Would you have known there were intercepted returnees? Let's stop being cynical. I think Nigerian states have been quite proactive. I am not sure about the FG.

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Glorymax: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2020
tiwiex:

Give them credit for proactively isolating the returnees. What if they had mixed with the populace? Would you have known there were intercepted returnees? Let's stop being cynical. I think Nigerian states have been quite proactive. I am not sure about the FG.

Already made that remarks above, thanks
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Glorymax:

Ada Ogwashi, is explanation by state of origin what is needed or how those travellers were made to land in Osun state, and not really Osun citizens. That's my point if it's still not clear you.

I understand the plight of Osun being fast to give state details of those patients. It's because Nigeria is not a Nation.

Thank you for cursing me, keep staying safe and may you have a blessed day

I now understand you well,sorry if you feel insulted by what I said I am so sorry.

2 Likes

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Glorymax: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Information is vital.

Before this information, my fear had been that Osun had begun to witness community spreading, considering how swiftly they overtook Oyo.

But if this information is true, then the spike in number of cases is not due to the feared community spreading.

It's true dear, the clarity is very good and they would have stick to that area. Kudos to Osun on that decisive actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Glorymax: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
I now understand you well,sorry if you feel insulted by what I said I am so sorry.

You're highly welcome dear sister, no pains. You're a great one too.

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by farem: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Glorymax:

This is helpful especially to the low I. Q persons like you!
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by MoneyMan5: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
Why involving Anambra with zero case of Coronavirus, or you guys want to drag us to una problem

So you don't know that many of your Igbo brothers live and work in Osun State?
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2020
The state has three isolation centers, two in osogbo and one in ife, yet the people from Ivory Coast we're taken to an isolation center in Ejigbo. Who is deceiving who, when we know those people are indigenes of Ejigbo, they actually went home.

I just pray this does not put the whole of Ejigbo in jeopardy.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by cjudy(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Is like coronavirus is affecting your sense?if you don't need explanation others need.

Azungwu dike.

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by virginchaser(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Glorymax:

Haba! Are you from Ibadan? That reply was hilarious.
Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by jwart(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Osun is doing it right

1 Like

Re: How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases by Kei144(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
God bless all the people involved in making sure that these returnees were conveyed to the Isolation Centre. The explanation given by Osun State Government officials is very helpful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good News From Bill Gates About The Reduction Of Polio In Nigeria / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.