Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Am Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Heartbroken (604 Views)

I Am Tired Of Being Alone., Please I Am Heartbroken - Lady Cries Out. / Guys, I Am Heartbroken!!! Daughters Of Eve Have Done It Again!!! / I Am Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Heartbroken by Chisom604: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Good morning nairalanders,I am new here and I need your advise.
I started chatting with my classmate for a time now and he normally shows intention that he likes me with the way he chats and call me.Anything I explain this to my female friends,they normally tell me that he likes me and he would soon tell me how he feels
Recently, I got to know that he has someone he likes already. I felt heartbroken and I thought that maybe he used me and he normally chat with me anytime he is bored.This is not the first time guys will do that to me,they shows feelings that they like me but at the end I will get to know that they like someone else
Please what can I do to stop it?
And moreover it is okay for me to feel heartbroken about it?
Re: I Am Heartbroken by Storeyedbuildin(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Drop ur number ...me I wud lyk u...

I did not av anyone am liking..
Re: I Am Heartbroken by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2020
The violent taketh by force for the kingdom suffereth violence.

Don't dull
Re: I Am Heartbroken by missimelda01(f): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
See what Corona virus has caused.
Aunty what class are you in?

1 Like

Re: I Am Heartbroken by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Storeyedbuildin:
Drop ur number ...me I wud lyk u...

I did not av anyone am liking..

Lolz werey..
Re: I Am Heartbroken by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2020
You're actually very ok. Don't go violent or use force as advised above.. it's not the best. Tenderness is still the best weapon of a woman. You may feel heartbroken for now but when you understand how it goes, you won't again. Be more involved in d life of any guy you claim to date. Give him an intimate friendship that he would miss about you when you're not around. Ask about his affairs and don't be too moralistic. Have it at the back of ur mind too that guys see lots of girls but camp with the one that flows best. Also go for mature guys not small boys. I don't know your age though.

1 Like

Re: I Am Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: I Am Heartbroken by kflex0: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2020
If u dey warri just come lets love each other. That guy nor truely love u ..he just prolly want to bleep u, he's gat a fast gal to bleep now he thinks of you no more.
Re: I Am Heartbroken by AfroKnight: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2020
cheesy

They show interest in you but do you return the gesture? Were you forming miss world, playing hard to get?

Time no dey. If a guy shows you he’s interested and you like him, stop your silly games and make him realise you actually like him too.

Guys don’t want to assume only to be embarrassed by the girl.
Re: I Am Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Young woman , we are in critical times. Young girls have volunteered to help during this pandemic while others who don't work from home help their mothers in the kitchen.

But for your own case na Toto dey scratch you. How Toto dey scratch person for this kind time beats my imagination. Well, drink a cup of anointing oil mixed with two Maggi cubes and your first urine in the morning and Toto no go itch you again.
Re: I Am Heartbroken by rosy1992(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Please channel those energy into something productive. Create a niche for yourself to excel, don't waste your time on irrelevant stuff.
Re: I Am Heartbroken by baralatie(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2020
classmate?
pls try and finish school first! these boys go yeye you o! after they will born again and start looking for virgin

1 Like

Re: I Am Heartbroken by frozen70(f): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chisom604:
Good morning nairalanders,I am new here and I need your advise.
I started chatting with my classmate for a time now and he normally shows intention that he likes me with the way he chats and call me.Anything I explain this to my female friends,they normally tell me that he likes me and he would soon tell me how he feels
Recently, I got to know that he has someone he likes already. I felt heartbroken and I thought that maybe he used me and he normally chat with me anytime he is bored.This is not the first time guys will do that to me,they shows feelings that they like me but at the end I will get to know that they like someone else
Please what can I do to stop it?
And moreover it is okay for me to feel heartbroken about it?

What you are experiencing is primary stage, you ate yet to experience the secondary stage that will affect your emotional state

Guys will never come to you with out them having one or two before you

But at the same time while on the game, they are looking for the best among them

They will have one for fun and the other for gist and the other for online companion

That doesn't mean they don't love you, it will all end with sex and by nature they have the ability to love their wife and still love their girl friends

Simply because they don't fall in love with emotions unlike women

So relax and don't put all your mind in a relationship until you get to the alter

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Egg Farm, Buy Fresh Egg, We Deliver 10 Creates Above / In Calabar, Sex Worker Lie Against A Cab Driver To Collect Money. VIDEO / Abacha Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.