Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked (1958 Views)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Video Of Frog Coming Out Of A Woman’s Toto Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by realmedia(f): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Some Trans men and women have taken to social media to share their before and after photos with the hastag #TransDayOfVisibility.

Photos shared by members of the minority community who were formerly men and women, have left social media users in shock due to the changes they've undergone in the last few years.

See some tweets below

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/transdayofvisibility-trans-men-and.html

Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by dukeprince50: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
K
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by Franzinni: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Men there is a cold war against masculinity.. If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by Storeyedbuildin(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2020
That first nigga tho...

If (s)he no transform Wetin (s)he gain.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by tehilah92(f): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Chai men ask for childhood photos before u marry your fellow man o, wtf!

11 Likes

Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
So basically, most transitions are from Men to Women..

Who run the world?.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Funny enough, most Western women now have to marry men outside their culture.. Africa especially since everything is turning against masculinity over there

2 Likes

Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by daddytime(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Wey Bob?
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by AfroKnight: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
Men there is a cold war against masculinity.. If you know you know

Thank you.

Masculinity is increasingly depicted as something negative. Male children, these days, are raised by “woke” people to shun their masculinity. They force them to play with dolls and wear dresses and they call it freedom. The world is going to shît.
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by Chuknovski(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2020
What a miasma, what an aberration, what level of insanity, undecided
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by Franzinni: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

Thank you.

Masculinity is increasingly depicted as something negative. Male children, these days, are raised by “woke” people to shun their masculinity. They force them to play with dolls and wear dresses and they call it freedom. The world is going to shît.
it all part of the plan ... I wonder what the world will be in 50 years ... An individual can be asexual like a snail or something see bobrisky floating on wings in Nigeria ... Scintillating the closeted appetite of men in Nigeria that is why they allow him to become popular as a role model to kids who a inclined to be effeminate.. Unnatural I will say ... And utterly distasteful

1 Like

Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by AfroKnight: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
it all part of the plan ... I wonder what the world will be in 50 years ... An individual can be asexual like a snail or something see bobrisky floating on wings in Nigeria ... Scintillating the closeted appetite of men in Nigeria that is why they allow him to become popular as a role model to kids who a inclined to be effeminate.. Unnatural I will say ... And utterly distasteful

Utterly disgusting bro. If only they’d do their thing and leave others but no, they attack masculinity and call it toxic because it is different from their twisted fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by cooooooks(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Don't make all this noise and then finish data upon this matter.

Chuknovski:
What a miasma, what an aberration, what level of insanity, undecided
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by cooooooks(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
These trans women are not attacking masculinity. Is it not masculine men that they usually get with?

AfroKnight:

Utterly disgusting bro. If only they’d do their thing and leave others but no, they attack masculinity and call it toxic because it is different from their twisted fantasies.
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by cooooooks(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nothing spoil.

tehilah92:
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by Chuknovski(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
cooooooks:
Don't make all this noise and then finish data upon this matter.

thanks champ its not worth it
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by 2buffagain(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
That first guy na bastard. grin

See as the yansh set.
Re: Trans Men & Women Share Their Before & After Photos,leaves Social Meda Shocked by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
tehilah92:

I am telling you. Going to demand for my wife's childhood pics this very minute.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me What Do I Do!!! / I Will Be The First Man To Openly Get Married As A Gay In Nigeria- Chef Ayo Decl / Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.