Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Complaints About PES20 Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Complaints About PES20 Mobile (2068 Views)

NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints / Airtel Data Complaints: Need Help On How To Rectify This / Tecno Finally Heard Our Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Bendent19: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Uninstalled PES20 mobile. Game is fake and highly scripted. Your players act like dimwits and they are super weak. A defender of 92 cannot tackle or win the ball from a striker of 75. They slide you from behind without touching the ball and the referree does nothing. You collect the ball cleanly and it's a foul. The passes are slow and passes miss almost everytime. Your strikers always wait behind opponent defender and never open up for the ball. Striker so slow to collect free ball till opponent player from far away comes and collects it. Passes don't go to the right player. A light tap of the pass button is supposed to go to your closest player in the approximate direction of the pass but it most times results in a horrible back pass that is won by the opponent striker and almost always leads to a goal. The cursor change is also horrible. It's supposed to change to your player closest to opponent player with the ball but no. And my keeper just runs out of the post for no reason at times.

Don't get me started on the controls. The controls don't respond. This happens constantly. The left stick directional button and the through and sprint buttons are epileptic, numb.

The scripting is so horrible. Opponents can score impossible goals and you can lose a match you been struggling to keep at die minute. You may think it's the fault of your players but no.
Let's not even start talking about online because that one is a whole catastrophe on its own. And why do 5 star scouts never return reasonable players?
I have so many complaints about this game, I don't even want to type more because this is already longer than I expected it to be, but if I were to, I could definitely write a 5 page paper on things that make this game bad.

I just uninstalled the game. I'll redownload when PES21 mobile is out to see if they fixed anything. Thank God I didn't spend money on such a stupid game.

4 Likes

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by saggitus: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
as in am shocked really annoying score goals l cannot even score not happy at all

1 Like

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by naijasensei: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bendent19:
Uninstalled PES20 mobile. Game is fake and highly scripted. Your players act like dimwits and they are super weak. A defender of 92 cannot tackle or win the ball from a striker of 75. They slide you from behind without touching the ball and the...

saggitus:
as in am shocked really annoying score goals l cannot even score not happy at all

Ah, the book of lamentations has been opened for PES 2020 Mobile. I used to love this game, but unfortunately I just might end up uninstalling it.
I have experienced all the issues you mentioned, the most annoying of which is seeing my keeper run out of his box without being told to do so while refusing to dash out when instructed to. The scouts are a huge joke. Players are generally sluggish, and defending is now terrible. Dribbling, running, marking, tackling, shooting and a host of other things are no longer working well, in fact the game now feels highly scripted. Online play is another sad story, especially with those desperate cheaters. The only thing holding this game together was the awesome gameplay on the pitch, now with the gameplay ruined there is really nothing else to play for.
If Konami don't fix this mess, it might end up killing the game.

2 Likes

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by kecee99(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bendent19:
Uninstalled PES20 mobile. Game is fake and highly scripted. Your players act like dimwits and they are super weak. A defender of 92 cannot tackle or win the ball from a striker of 75. They slide you from behind without touching the ball and the referree does nothing. You collect the ball cleanly and it's a foul. The passes are slow and passes miss almost everytime. Your strikers always wait behind opponent defender and never open up for the ball. Striker so slow to collect free ball till opponent player from far away comes and collects it. Passes don't go to the right player. A light tap of the pass button is supposed to go to your closest player in the approximate direction of the pass but it most times results in a horrible back pass that is won by the opponent striker and almost always leads to a goal. The cursor change is also horrible. It's supposed to change to your player closest to opponent player with the ball but no. And my keeper just runs out of the post for no reason at times.

Don't get me started on the controls. The controls don't respond. This happens constantly. The left stick directional button and the through and sprint buttons are epileptic, numb.

The scripting is so horrible. Opponents can score impossible goals and you can lose a match you been struggling to keep at die minute. You may think it's the fault of your players but no.
Let's not even start talking about online because that one is a whole catastrophe on its own. And why do 5 star scouts never return reasonable players?
I have so many complaints about this game, I don't even want to type more because this is already longer than I expected it to be, but if I were to, I could definitely write a 5 page paper on things that make this game bad.

I just uninstalled the game. I'll redownload when PES21 mobile is out to see if they fixed anything. Thank God I didn't spend money on such a stupid game.
I prefer 2018 gameplay than this 2020 version. And beside konami should introduce more competitions like exhibition, cup, champions league.... Not all this boring game mode angry

6 Likes

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Mkmoney(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
PES 2020 is highly scripted ....if you dare use 2 man marking you're finished...but am addicted to it grin

5 Likes

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by awoo47: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Mkmoney:
PES 2020 is highly scripted ....if you dare use 2 man marking you're finished...but am addicted to it grin
pls epp me, local match using Bluetooth is not working, lyk d phone isn't seeing each other
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Mustiboy(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2020
awoo47:
pls epp me, local match using Bluetooth is not working, lyk d phone isn't seeing each other
Same here. Even Normal Wi-Fi connection with friends doesnt work.
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by awoo47: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Mustiboy:

Same here. Even Normal Wi-Fi connection with friends doesnt work.
download UFO vpn for online multi-player, atleast 1 person shld connect. But i don't knw hw to solve dat local match shit
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by nonsso: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Whoever is playing pes 2020 mobile, there is a league you can join where we play against each other. No dull this quarantine period. If you are interested let me know.
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Mustiboy(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2020
awoo47:
download UFO vpn for online multi-player, atleast 1 person shld connect. But i don't knw hw to solve dat local match shit

I've tried it before na; it lags as hell.

PES 2018 didn't need all that, and matches with friends synced as if you were both playing on same device; this is because I used to tether my hotspot and then ask the other person to connect. So we would basically play using same network.

The case is not so with PES 2020. So annoying.
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by yungsmart(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Mkmoney:
Pls how do you do two man marking
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Aschente: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
You guys definitely don't know how to play lolz, try using the screen touch controls it easier once u master it, and your keeper comes out of the box when u swipe ur screen forward I think.
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Joezik(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Bendent19:

Impossible Goals hahahahahaha Oga if COM use a 60 rated players in superstar difficulty , he will play like messi. that's how it is.

Just improve your game ... The Game is Awesome
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by awoo47: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Mustiboy:

I've tried it before na; it lags as hell.

PES 2018 didn't need all that, and matches with friends synced as if you were both playing on same device; this is because I used to tether my hotspot and then ask the other person to connect. So we would basically play using same network.

The case is not so with PES 2020. So annoying.

dats d issue, it's laggy as hell...
Nd Bluetooth doesn't work
Seems they don't want us to play multi-player else why shld i need VPN for connection

Na d 1st online game wey go require dat

1 Like

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Mustiboy(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2020
awoo47:
dats d issue, it's laggy as hell...
Nd Bluetooth doesn't work
Seems they don't want us to play multi-player else why shld i need VPN for connection

Na d 1st online game wey go require dat

Abi.

What vexed me more is the frequent maintenance that won't allow me play games, and then the annoying updates. 1.6gb no be beans. I've updated PES 2020 like 5 times now. 1.6gb × 5. Imagine!

Multiplayer used to work flawlessly on PES 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Mkmoney(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
yungsmart:

Pls how do you do two man marking
Swipe the PRESS button and hold it
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by nonsso: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Mkmoney(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
awoo47:
It works sometimes but it lags especially when the bluetooth or network is below par
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by yungsmart(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mkmoney:

Swipe the PRESS button and hold it
Ok thanks
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by nonsso: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mkmoney:

It works sometimes but it lags especially when the bluetooth or network is below par

If you are interested in joining a WhatsApp group where we play league matches against each other pm me for the link or send your WhatsApp number
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by BianoJay(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
nonsso:

If you are interested in joining a WhatsApp group where we play league matches against each other pm me for the link or send your WhatsApp number

Post WhatsApp invite link
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by nonsso: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
BianoJay:

Post WhatsApp invite link

Just sent you a pm, respond for the link
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by BianoJay(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
nonsso:

Just sent you a pm, respond for the link

I can't access the email I used for this account.

Any other way to communicate?
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by nonsso: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
BianoJay:

I can't access the email I used for this account.

Any other way to communicate?

Flash 095 with your WhatsApp number and I will add you

Please do not quote the number
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Mustiboy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
nonsso:

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by nonsso: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mustiboy:

Just added you, a new tournament is about to start so please respond soon
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by BianoJay(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
nonsso:

Flash with your WhatsApp number and I will add you

I just flashed you

1 Like

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Puvo: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
nonsso:

Am interested oh
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by ksly24(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
nonsso:

Flash 095 with your WhatsApp number and I will add you

I flashed you, please add me

1 Like

Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by nonsso: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
ksly24:

I flashed you, please add me

Sent you the link
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by nonsso: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Puvo:

Am interested oh

I just sent you a pm, respond so I can send you the WhatsApp group link or send me your WhatsApp number and I will add you
Re: Complaints About PES20 Mobile by Mustiboy(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2020
nonsso:

Anyone who is still in the group should add me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gcam For Redmi Note 8 / Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone / Ncc Should Suspend 9mobile License With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.