Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll (646 Views)

Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. / The Current Three Best Governors In Nigeria Based On Developmental Projects / Umahi, Ayade, 8 Others Emerge 10 Best Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by ManuelMount(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Who is the best Governor besides ur state governor

I'll go first

I'm from EDO

1 seyi makinde -oyo
2 sanwo olu --lagos
3 nyesom wike - Rivers

Add yours
Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by chatinent: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2020
None are worthy. I vote for the hyphen ' - '.
Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by senatordave1(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2020
ManuelMount:
Who is the best Governor besides ur state governor

I'll go first

I'm from EDO

1 seyi makinde -oyo
2 sanwo olu --lagos
3 nyesom wike - Rivers

Add yours
Stop this please.this pandemic has exposed most governors.the best is sanwoolu.makinde is just slightly above them ikpeazu and co

1 Like

Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by pricklewane: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Ikpeazu n his eba palliative.

1 Like

Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by yyba: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2020
YAHAYA BELLO of kog state
Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by sapientia(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2020
You could have used a poll.

NL have the wonderful feature.

Any poll where Sanwo Pontius Pilate did not come first is rigged.

Others can take second all.

Never his Fan but Lagos have been doing marvelously well since this covid 19 saga.

1 Like

Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2020
senatordave1:

Stop this please.this pandemic has exposed most governors.the best is sanwoolu.makinde is just slightly above them ikpeazu and co

Indeed. The hyperbole propping up Makinde is too much. I suspect it is mainly from PDP stalwart desperate for him to shine as the only PDP governor in the SW. Distinctly average to be honest. He seems overwhelmed by his position.

Best Governor is my able governor Sanwo Olu. Kudos to Tinubu for unearthing another gem. Honorable mention to Ganduje, Zulum and Akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by senatordave1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oshigun:

Indeed. The hyperbole propping up Makinde is too much. I suspect it is mainly from PDP stalwart desperate for him to shine as the only PDP governor in the SW. Distinctly average to be honest. He seems overwhelmed by his position.

Best Governor is my able governor Sanwo Olu. Kudos to Tinubu for unearthing another gem. Honorable mention to Ganduje, Zulum and Akeredolu.
I thought sanwoolu was average until the pandemic happened.makinde is just popular,he will fail ultimately and the popularity and goodwill he's enjoying will wane and fade.i just hope apc will be ready to kick him out

1 Like

Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by helinues: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Let me pick one by region

NW - Ganduje
NE - Prof Zulum
NC - Abdulrasaq
SE - Umahi
SS - Obaseki
SW - Akeredolu
Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by meccuno: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
No governor in Nigeria is the best. please lets stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
senatordave1:

I thought sanwoolu was average until the pandemic happened.makinde is just popular,he will fail ultimately and the popularity and goodwill he's enjoying will wane and fade.i just hope apc will be ready to kick him out

Makinde is an example of why, as applies to Nigeria, one has to be wary of the hype while also careful believing the criticism as is the case with Sanwo Olu.

So much partisan and vested interest means the only reliable info one can use to judge leaders is first hand info from personal experience or testimony from credible and objective stakeholders.

Those of us in ground in Lagos know Sanwo Olu is doing well despite the criticism of his leadership very early in his tenure. He is now coming good and genuine Lagosians wish him well.
Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by Salvador1: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

NW - Ganduje
NE - Prof Zulum
NC - Abdulrasaq
SE - Umahi
SS - Obaseki
SW - Akeredolu
supported

Re: The Best Governors In Nigeria Poll by haffaze777(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
NW - Ganduje NE - Prof Zulum NC - Abdulrasaq SE - Umahi SS - Obaseki SW - Akeredolu Prince Dapo Abiodun
grin

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Government Fumigates Daura (Photo) / Regional Distribution Of Conditional Cash Transfer / Are There 2 Separate Nnamdi Kanu Existing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.