Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Left Her When She Was 1 & Her Brother Was 3. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Left Her When She Was 1 & Her Brother Was 3. (580 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Left Her When She Was 1 & Her Brother Was 3. by Nairaobserver: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerian lady narrates how her mother left her and her brother when she was 1 and her brother was 3

See what she wrote below;
My mum left us when we could barely crawl talk more of walking, I was 1, my elder brother was 2 going to 3 and my younger sister was 7days, this man left his well paying job to baby sit us and he hasn't stopped even after 24years. He will tell us when we were little...

Read More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/lady-narrates-how-her-mother-left-her.html

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Left Her When She Was 1 & Her Brother Was 3. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abadon a 7 days old baby that is so fragile and dependant on breast milk is the height of wickedness....

But then again, there might be a reason (only she knows) why she had to run away.

The Joy of Motherhood is what most women would relish..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Left Her When She Was 1 & Her Brother Was 3. by Nairaobserver: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2020
So bad

(1) (Reply)

15 Persons Injured As Cultists Clash In Ibadan / Policewoman On Duty Shut Dead By COVID-19 Task Force Team In Rivers Stateā€¦(photo / Exact Moment A Range Rover Was Stolen During NNPC Fire Outbreak (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.