Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (107690 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by spacechuks(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Elvis778:

Oga, calm down.....the main thing is, there was an order to sit at home, the soldiers are there to enforce that order......why did they come out? I mean, the order is actually to save lives, why disobey? And am sure the soldier didn't just shoot the guy, it's very possible that he tried confronting an armed soldier, maybe to fight him......trust Nigerian soldiers, he will shoot of course.....no wonder Togo declared state of emergency, they know Africans are very hard to control, most Africans act like animals, am sorry to say this but it's true, look at Italy and the UK, they issued same stay at home and many obeyed, the few that came out simply surrendered to the police, though some were treated roughly, they never tried to confront the officers......I know our soldiers too are wrong with the way they harrass even journalists, but please, obedience is always better than sacrifice, prevention is cheaper than cure, we really don't want this Corona issue to escalate do we??

Dont compare us with UK or Italy, desperate times calls for desperate measures, in the USA as we speak, 6.6milion has filed for unemployment benefits which the government is oblige to honour, in shitehole Nigeria, you compel people to stay indoors knowing fully well that overwhelming population depends on self daily hustling to make ends meet., that guy that was killed might have gone out to perhaps search for money at the Atm or food for his family, why should you even shoot, stupid northern soldier . Meanwhile there is total darkness in most part of the country, staying indoor is killing and boring

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Kalapizim(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Court martialed? Lol you believe too much in fairy tales. You don't understand how the military works, they'll only tell you want they think you want to hear. You'll never know what they're up to. His rifle was stolen, they beat him up to stupor, that can never slide.

Mind you I lived 13 years in the barracks.
They don't know ! Military will never tolerate a missing rifle.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by nairaman66(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
ivolt:

Good question to ask yourself.
The reason why everyone should stay at home is that we don't want new cases or
spreading of the disease.

Whether you are positive or not is irrelevant, you can still take the virus home when you
are roaming around.

Your are not conversant with the news recently. Delta state have not confirmed any case regarding the corona virus. It is wrong for you to assume that someone has it to suit your narratives for the killing. Deltans are not stupid people especially guys from Warri.

They don’t like injustice. A Deltan can fight your cause even without him/her knowing you when you are oppressed. This is what Deltans stands for. Those who have stayed or being in Warri or its environs can attest to this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
engrchykae:
sorry I overreacted, but I don't like it when citizens appear to be supporting military brutality on the people.
Do you know that the people are supposed to be feared?
No Roman leader military or civilian ever wanted to annoy the Romans,even a gladiator dare not throw his sword at the Romans,he will meet a fate worse than death.
The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and heroes.
Hope you understand,the people are supposed to be feared not the king's thugs
I am not supporting the wrong done,i am only placing a note of caution,most military guys have a way they think,if you attack one of them rather than go to there superior and lay your complains,they feel you attack them too. They have blood in their vein and most of them i know are quite friendly and loving as long as they are not provoked.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by foleskay(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
I hope you won't start calling soldiers names now that they have killed 10 of your gallant senseless youths

Forget, if it come to army retaliating and killing civilians, it will surely leads to ambush. Many of those youths are exmillitants, soldiers too go chop. Dem go ambush them.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Haha this video is old af.... Tho it might be true a soldier died but not this particular one.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
pawesome:
kill a soldier and you will know warri is a village

All of you shouting level the place. Level the place, as if this is some ancient dictatorship... You think Warri doesn't have her own indigenes ranking high in that army??!...

You actually think you can carry out a selective genocide in Warri and go scot free??! Lol

Too many kids on this forum!!! Y'all should give it a rest!!!

Hundreds of these same army people are being slaughtered like sheep in Borno, yet not only is Boko Haram thriving, the same soldiers are serving as bodyguards to the "repentant" rebels that killed their colleagues. Abeg, make we hear word!!!

I hate it when you Nigerians glorify cowardice and stupidity, especially among military officers!!!

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
lordprogress:

You are a very big fool sense you nor get stupid people dun they get access to internet these days so the soldier is right for killing the boy abi.
I don't really have time to tougue lash you ..you should be old enough to correct yourself,as it would do no good to the youngman's memory.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Biafra1stson: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

Blatant lie! I remember when an okada man was killed by a MOPOL. For two weeks straight, one MOPOL was killed each day and his rifle taken. No be this clear eye James Ibori and CP rub mind to end the wahala. U seem to forget that these are the small boys of that place. If their big Bros stand up, u would think that a war has broken out in warri. U forget the Ijaw and Itsekiri fight, where ijaw boys were carrying weapons bigger than BH guns and levelled Itsekiri. Ibori got tired and said "whenever dem fight finish, make dem let me know". If another youth is killed, no more patrolling soldier for warri.

I like this reply to iammo they think humans are fools. U kill a citizen and move away like u killed a fowl. I so much love warri boys

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Heineken:
nice one then boss.
You won't believe that the army is currently in police station now.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Biafra1stson: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Baba, leave story. No matter how many people die today, the message is clear that the people would rise against extrajudicial killings and harassment by the military or anyone else.
I regret not being a warri boy
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Heineken(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You won't believe that the army is currently in police station now.
nawao.. Seriously?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by AerialMapper: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Coffin dancers right now

1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
pawesome:
kill a soldier and you will know warri is a village
Lol, warri has many big men in the army you think they will allow u raid here anyhow. The Senator representing Delta south leave in this very place were the incident occurred, many top politicians leave there, do u think they will allow soldiers to raid were they stay like that.

The did has already been done, the soldier killed a guy, angry youth mob him and beat him up b4 handing him over to authority.
That's all there is to the story
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Baba, leave story. No matter how many people die today, the message is clear that the people would rise against extrajudicial killings and harassment by the military or anyone else.
Nothing is happening here, everywhere calm
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is well with Nigerians,

I talk am last week say, this total lockdown without survival means, na enforcement agent police, army and others go suffer this when hunger Start and people react.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by blowjohn(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Egoveen:
TAAAAAAA SHUT THE Bleep UP,YOU THINK NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE STILL COWARDS NO WE ARE NOW EMPOWERED TO FACE THOSE MUDAFUCKERS.

Lol empowerment.
Empowered with hunger ba?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
This northern soldiers dey look for trouble again ooo at Niger delta,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by chiiraq802(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kalapizim:
All the riffles missing in borno and Maiduguri, what are the army doing about it??

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by miftaudeen(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=88019370] Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Modified Update

The soldier was eventually killed. I won't pity this people at all if the situation gets messier.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ejef7AshL/?igshid=1liz2ea84okik[/quote

Please don't spread lies now, they first video shows that the soldier wore white boot how come the second video showed black boot.
Please think before you share anything here
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Egoveen: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
blowjohn:

Lol empowerment. Empowered with hunger ba?
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kalapizim:

There is a massive leakage in your brain. Military doesn't tolerate what? What have they done about the billions of naira worth of weapons (including gun trucks, armoured tanks, etc) obtained from them directly by Boko Haram? Is it not Boko Haram that attacks Nigerian Army bases whenever they like, kill the cowardly soldiers stationed there and ransack their stockpile of weapons and drive away armoured tanks? What has the army done about that? Oh, shebi the "military will never tolerate a missing rifle"? Fool.

There's nothing more disgusting than giving this clueless Nigerian military props that they don't deserve. They don't tolerate fire. Let them prove that where it matters, not using soft work like unarmed civilians and IPOB to score very cheap points.

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Elvis778(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
spacechuks:

Dont compare us with UK or Italy, desperate times calls for desperate measures, in the USA as we speak, 6.6milion has filed for unemployment benefits which the government is oblige to honour, in shitehole Nigeria, you compel people to stay indoors knowing fully well that overwhelming population depends on self daily hustling to make ends meet., that guy that was killed might have gone out to perhaps search for money at the Atm or food for his family, why should you even shoot, stupid northern soldier . Meanwhile there is total darkness in most part of the country, staying indoor is killing and boring
So you prefer to risk your life and the lives of others rather than stay indoors? Cuz ur bored?
Like I said, prevention is always cheaper than cure, when you will understand what am telling you is if eventually this case escalates, that period when hospital bed will be filled to the end and you will have no choice than to watch people's life go down the drain just like that, that's when you will understand the benefits of obeying the government.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by miftaudeen(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Modified Update

The soldier was eventually killed. I won't pity this people at all if the situation gets messier.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ejef7AshL/?igshid=1liz2ea84okik

Please don't spread lies now, they first video shows that the soldier wore white boot how come the second video showed black boot.
Please think before you share anything here
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by rigarmortis: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you are a fool and you definitely don't know who a governor is. Even the last chief of army staff ihjerika struggled to try to become governor of abia. U think to be governor is beans?

oga leave the idiot, he is one of those guys who give soldiers the morale to maltreat unarmed civilians, but i diodnt hjear his voice when a batalion was wiped out recently by boko. misplaced priorities. how many retaliations have they done for that.

ihejirika was left alone until he secretly tried to run for governor, when politicians show am the guy run go one corner, he thinks a governor is one powerless lout.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by 9jaRealist: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZOO! angry
BOTH the military and civilians act like BARBARIANS!

>
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Biafra1stson: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
OttHin:
Nna ehn. Pple just dey die like fowl
explain further
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Angy55(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Two different locations bro, those people beating taskforce is not even warri, that was uvie and not warri.

I stay in warri, the area is not far from my house. Someone cannot commit crime in another local govt and warri people will receive the punishment.

Uvie boys has been having issues with soldiers since nor be today he start.

Thanks for making him understand.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by NotComplaining: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:
cool

I pity them, kill one soldier in your hopes of retailiating then they would come back in battalion and kill some more, unfortunately for the youths the lock down wont give them chance to run except in the night

Tell that to boko haram
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by afolabia143: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Update,

the soldier was eventually killed. Now judge yourself.. if those people retaliate, don't blame them.. angry

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ejef7AshL/?igshid=1liz2ea84okik

Mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala
this no be Nigeria na .it happened on Ghana it was like 2 years back .why Nigeria dey spread rumor
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
jackcanfield:

You talk as if you are deaf to instruction..is he bigger than those staying at home...Let even say the soldier was wrong so you think the next thing is to fight soldiers trained to kill..E be like say you never jam Nigeria Army wahala before.
Who be this mumu? Go die for one place . Na today ? Bleep Nigeria army . So because of the instruction now warrant the immediately killing of the guy?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Ibechris2: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
finejevwe:
These warri pple self, which kind liver dem get. You do not take laws into your hand. the soldiers will definitely come back and maybe claim the life of innocents ones.

Why give credence to this senseless killing of an unarmed civilian...? The citizens fought for this democracy and for u to have democracy,it means power as granted by constitution.

So, why should we justify the killing of our citizen by a mad soldier? Why should anyone not talk about the civilian that was killed but a stupid soldier who just went berserk at the site of a mere civilian?

If u don't know what to say,pls keep quiet and let us hear word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.